Friday, January 23, 2015

Friday!

Friday January 23, 2015

Snow all weekend.

Be careful Everybody!

Did you read my interview with PSU Football Coach James Franklin on my website www.nazarethsports.net?

Happy Friday!

Another Friday!!

The weekend is here!

I Will be working all weekend!

GIRLS BASKETBALL TONIGHT

DOOR OPEN AT 5PM

HOSTS EMMAUS

Hope to see everybody at the Door!

Senior Night Tonight!

Wrestling at the Middle School.

How are you?

How was your week?

What are you doing all weekend?

Anything fun?

I am great!

Had a great week!

Sunday I Will relax!

Next week, coaching again in Kutztown for a Field Hockey Tournament on SUPER BOWL SUNDAY!

IN MY HELMET TOO!

FOR NOW ON:

Will only have 1 Facebook Page and also no Rosters or any Athletes names on my website.

Trying to follow the same rules as the other coaches!

BUSY FRIDAY!

11am FITNESS

5pm Collecting Tickets at Girls Basketball

9:30pm Announcing HS Basketball on RCN 4

11pm Anchor BIG TICKET ON WFMZ!

I Hope you are well!

Have a great weekend!

Talk to you Monday!

COACH WEAVER

No comments: