Sunday, September 28, 2014

Sunday!

Monday September 29, 2014

Last E-Mail of September!

Happy Monday!

Another week!

How are you?

How was your weekend?

What did you do all weekend?

Anything fun?

I am great!

Back to COACHING This Afternoon!

Took Sunday off.

Missed the Angel 34 Event Sunday.

Took the day off.

Did give 20 Dollars though!

Final HOME Game Tuesday Night!

7:30pm vs Emmaus

Hope to see you there!

Check out my website!

Alot of new stuff!

www.nazarethsports.net

What else new?

I REALLY MISS DIANA!

You don't know how much you miss somebody until they aren't here anymore.

NO GYM LAST WEEK - NO VAN

IT CAME BACK NOW!

Maybe Fitness this morning in Easton!

Did you enjoy the weather all weekend?

It was Beautiful!!

Watched Celtic Fest all weekend!

Great job by my buddy Chris Popik!!

Phillies are finished

Said final bye on Comcast at 4:03pm Sunday.

73-89 Record.

Better next year!

GO PIRATES IN THE PLAYOFFS!

Eagles had a great game Sunday!

Still no word on Eric from the poconos.

SCARY STUFF.

I Wonder if they will ever find him!

I Hope you are well!

Have a great week!

Talk to you on Wednesday!

COACH WEAVER

No comments: