Sunday, December 29, 2013

Sunday!

Hey there!

A Special Monday E-Mail

Whats new?

How are you?

How was christmas?

What did you get?

I Got clothes, a watch, notebooks, pens, hess truck etc.,

Ate dinner at my grandparents!

About you?

I Been great!

Was at Liberty HS For Wrestling all weekend!

Even on a Sunday!

Nazareth finished 2nd!

What are you doing for new years?

Anything fun?

I Will watch the ball drop!

Wednesday I am announcing the Mummers Parade!!

I Been working on my website!!

Interviews starting back up!

Check out www.nazarethsports.com

Maybe a big snowstorm thursday.

I Hope not.

I Want to go back to collecting tickets!

Getting kinda bored at home.

only so much you can do at home.

I Hope you are well!

Have a great week!

Talk to you Thursday January 2 as the AWEN Network returns!!!!!!!!!!!

Take Care!

Your Buddy,

Andy Weaver

No comments: