Saturday, April 24, 2010

Market Place Lehigh Valley

Over the past few weeks I changed out the Nazareth Market Place logo in the right sidebar with the Market Place Lehigh Valley logo. Originally, I envisioned the Nazareth Market Place as a way for local business to share a common URL and be found by local residents. Unfortunately, I didn’t have the time to go from business to business to sell the service, so I approached the Chamber of Commerce.


We decided the site would be even better if we stretched our reach and included the Whitehall and Slate Belt Chambers as well. This week we launched the site and we are now selling one page micro-sites to members of each of the three Chambers.


The main objective is to provide a single source where consumers can find local, trusted, businesses in the community they live – to find, not blindly search.


Since we just started selling the site pages, there isn’t a lot to look at right now, but as we hit milestones I’ll announce them here and in the future I hope you’ll find the service to be a tremendous time saver and resource to finding the business or service you need now.


If you are interested in learning more or purchasing one, get in touch with me: editor@newsovercoffee.com

FROM ROSS NUNAMAKER

No comments: