Saturday, April 24, 2010

Facebook "Like" Button

Recently Facebook rolled out some new ways to share that extend beyond the social media platform. One is a “Like” button that you can add to your Web site. Individuals with Facebook accounts can click “Like” and it will be shared on your wall – at least in theory.


I added the widget, clicked like, saw my Facebook profile picture appear, but didn’t see anything on my wall. We’ll see how it goes.


I also understand not everyone wants to be known as a reader of NOC, let alone someone that “likes” NOC, and that’s okay too.


If it turns out the author is the only one that ‘likes’ the site, then it’d be a bit silly to leave it up, but I’m going to give it a try and see what happens, just like I did when I started the site in the first place.


Enjoy the good weather until the rain comes – and thanks for reading!

FROM ROSS NUNAMAKER

No comments: