Wednesday, March 11, 2009

BIRTHDAY!!!!

Wednesday March 11, 2009
24th Birthday Today!
Up and Down Year.
I have to face it, This been a challenging 23rd year in the U.S. With so many of my friends passing away and with the Recession that we are currently in.
Since my Last Birthday last year, We have a new Commander in Chief, Barrack Obama who took over for George Bush.
So far OBAMA Is doing a great jobs and said 12,000 troops will be home by Septemember!
Yes Another year older!
Getting older!
24 already!
Man Time is flying By!
This day could not happen without my mom!
I Need to recognize my Parents and My Mom
Have really great parents and you can't ask for much better parents! They are always there for me! I Love them so much!!!!!!
My mom is a Big Factor on how I Am here talking here on my 24th Birthday!
Without me comming out of my mommy's tummy 24 years ago Today, I Would not be here talking to all of you here in 2009 24 years later!
I Still remember Doctors telling my parents in the Hospital when I Was a real tiny baby that they better get a casset ready and I Wasn't going to make it pass 2 years old.
I Sure proved those Doctors Wrong as Here I Am at 24 years old.
I Can't help but to think about my Great Great Grandmother who is no longer with us as she passed away in 2007 only months before my HGA Graduation. I Was still in Johnstown when she passed away. I Sure miss her dearly. She played a major role in my 24 years of life.
My 23rd year on this earth was not a very good year.
Some Good things bbut also we have had Some Awful things happen.
My highlight of my 23rd year on this earth was back in June When I Was Honored by the PA HOUSE In Harrisburg PA
That was such a great experience to go in that beautiful room where they have their Session and to receive a Gavel from Former Speaker Dennis O'Brien. Rich Grucela, Todd Eashus and Craig Dally were so great to inviting me there for a day that I Know I Won't ever ever forget the rest of my life! I Still NEVER Miss a Day of the PA HOUSE!!! I Watch every session LIVE From the time they come on until the time they leave!!!!!!!!! I Don't know how I Fell in Love with the PA HOUSE When I Was in Middle School but I Am so glad I Did because the PA HOUSE Is a Learning thing to watch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For my Regular E-Mail customers you probably noticed the last few months that my R.I.P. List is getting bigger and Bigger which is very sad.
Since last year at this time we have lossed 18 people that I Know.
That is no Joke either.
18 People that were really close in my life have left us since last March 11, 2008
Way too many people.
Plus all the Men and Women out in Iraq who are fighting for our country.
They are all our ''REAL HEROS''
Without them, I Don't know what would be happening here in our country.
Most Recently I Lossed a great Friend that I Went to College With and played Basketball in the Gym and Watched Movies with this boy and my friend and his girlfriend Carla. Francessco Tolerico who was killed in a automobile Accident on January 9th in Johnstown which was really ugly because I Saw video of the accident on a Johnstown TV Channel Website. At last report, the other boy who was in that car is still in life support and may not survive.
I Can't let this day pass without thinking about Friends who lossed their life way too early in life.
Working with kids from 2005 to 2008 was a great honor and it so great to see them smile when you help them out. I Really hope to work with KIDS Again hopefully very soon!
Some of the good things that happened during my 23rd year was the Philadelphia Phillies winning the World Series!
That was so awesome seeing the Phillies winning the World Series!
First time in my lifetime!
I Hope they do it again this year by the way.
I Want to honor all special people here in my life for 24 years: Gary Laubach, Jack Cuvo, Darla Studt, Georgean Seese, Bernice Revello, Lance Marks, Sally White, Ed Vedock, Robecca Marshall, Fred Lego, Sherry Crowe, Chris Popik, Sherry Bobak, Alan Davis, Judy Swigart, Marge Grube, Sunni Vanwert, Rob Melosky, Rusty Amato, Ray Kaminski, Lisa Schram, Danielle Young, Karen Bilchak, Mark Ed, Mike Preuss, Mike Roth, Darlene Seals, Trudy Jones, Rick Geho, Stacey Pritchard, Tom Fallon, Keith Groller, Mike Blouse, Patti Bradley, Gina Rakos, Dennis Laub, Joe Craig, Victor Lesky, Matt Markus, Ted Mesiell, Granparents, Mom and Dad, Chris Michael, Joe Hoffaman, Jim Best, Ray Nunamaker, David and Jackie Crowell, Bob Peters, Dave Williams, Tom Edwards, Nancy Edwards, Jarett Hoff, Amy Tashner, Carla, Lindsey Gorrell, Steve Smith, Brenda Fockler, Brenda Cover, Betty Pauley, Tracey Rideour, Jess Heckler, Jess Dodson, Nancy Edwards, Jodi Harris, Pam Locke, Sean Leashier, Matt Zook, Ross Nunamaker, Barb my HGA Attendent, Barry Mills, Mike Kiel, Katie Mcdonald, Mike Trombetta, Ruth Mccay, Gail Malholick, Candy Keller, Jamie Keller, Megan Bonnati, Megan Ochs, Deb Lewis, Cathy Vore, Ron Brown, Cindy Muir, John Milkoich, Doug Heater, Elyse, Mike Schneider, Jane Schneider, Ashley Ligenfelter, Sam Shaw, Sara Savorouf, Jack Demuth, Steve Capwell, Lucille and Charrisa Sanders, Dennis Yeager, Don Rullman, Pat Korsh., Cheryl Keith, Vicky Celin, Catie Cook, Arthur Barbeour, Carol Collins, Bob Kern, Bob Coletta, Harry Mayes, Dan Mowdy, Amy Tashner, Barb Saltern, Bob Deppe, Joe Hoffman, Fred Harris, Rusty Hadesty, Brad Knecht, Bonita Miller, Bonnie Wick, Faithe Dudash, Karen Sunday, Henry Randall, Sylvia Sabo, Amy Sobinsky, Ann Yurcisin, Steve Shiffert, Walt Tindall, Jenn Donnati, Tony Cocca, Claire Crego, Jack Michaels, Kayla Young,Matt Zook, Chad Lesko, Amy Guidewell, Jill Moriconi, Janet Shaver, Derek Smith, Dan Goffreddo, Jim Frick, Shawn Kocher, Rampulla, Rich Sniscak, Bill Taylor, Tracey Wagstaff, Devon Runkle, Edwin Quiniones, Cindy Fields, Caroyln Bower, Dick Sleeman, Ann Savokova, April Miles, Carla D., Dan Goffreddo, Amanda Whitten, Darla Wagner, Vaughn Stuft, Royann Vasko, Bob Daday, Rob Geist, Teela, Sam Sennecca, John Perzel, Ken Termini, Laura Lewis, Malissa Ammerman, Mike Goldstein, Mr Greene, Mr Herceg, Karen O'Conner, Mary Robinson, Paul Lewis, Carol Mackel, Pete Ioppolo, Katie Fry, Jenna Shook, Joe Penska, Liz Kempter, Al Gnoza
I Hope I Spelled everybody name correctly!
All of those people that I Messaged means alot to me!!!!!!!!
Especially to Alan Davis, Keith Groller and Gary Laubach and the DreamKids as I Am honored to be the President of their Fan Clubs for over 7 years now!!!!!!!!!!!
I Also want to take time 1 more time to remember all the people who made me feel at home in Johnstown for 3 entire years, The Cambria County Special Olympics every Sunday Afternoon and the West Surburban Little League Baseball Who gave me so many gifts and let me right inside the Dugout thanks to my very best friend Emilie Polenik who I Spent so many nights with even in Downpour Rain and Thunderstorms and on very HOT Afternoons. I Remember going back to HGA In soaked clothes and my attendents had to change me into new clothes right away! Lee Moran another person who was special as he took me to his house and to Hockey Games. Lee Moran and Mark Kresak are 2 great people as well as Jackie Moran, Gery Welsh, Judy Edsall. I Felt like I Was right at home!!!! They are all so people!!!!
Why I Bring them up on my Birthday is because they were some of the best people I Met in my whole life! I Am not just saying that. I Mean that. They really went out of their way to make feel at home!!!!! All of them mean so much to me, They really do!!!!!!!!
So many more people who mean so much to me during the past 23 years of my life!
I Hope to live until I Am atlease 90 years!
God Willing!
We all should take time every morning when we wake up and think how important life!
As we are currently in a Recession here in the US, People including me have trouble finding jobs.
Instead of Businesses hiring, they are laying off people instead.
Almost Everywhere
Hopefully by my 25th Birthday next March 11th, 2010 People will have jobs again and have money and do whatever they like to do without worrying how to save money because they don't have much money!
Also I Hope next March 2010 I Can sit here and tell you that we had 0 Deaths in the past year!
I Want to thank you for taking time to listen to my Birthday Presentation.
I Wish all of you the very best and remember to Enjoy everyday as much as possible!
Always Smile!
Smile is the key in Life!
Keep all the Men and Women in Iraq in your thoughts and also keep everybody that Died in the past year in your thoughts and prairs as we now move forward to my 24th year on this greatest country in the World the United States Of Amercia!
May God Bless all of you!
Before I wrap up on this very special day, I Want you to take time to see everybody names that ar on my R.I.P List and take time to pray for all of them!
If you are a emotional person, you may want to skip reading my R.I.P. List because It may very well make you sad, I Know it does me everytime I See these names. I Still remember when I First started this R.I.P. List a few years ago when Jamie Lintz passed away. I Remember she was in my Dorm Room 2 days before her Death giving me her CANDY To keep in my refrigator when she went for X-Rays at the Hospital and unfortuntely she never came back for her CANDY. I Never thought that was the last time I See Jamie. For awhile there I Was still getting Phone Calls for Jamie as her and I Had the same phone line in the school.
R.I.P. COURTNEY DIACONT GRANDMA WEAVER JAMIE LINTZ JOHN VUKOVCICH KRISTEN BENNY PARSONS DEREK KEHOE JOSH HANCOCK Joe Schneider Frank Klepeisz Mary Mutchler Jene Flick Frank Jenny Jennifer Jacksits Donald Williams John Marzano Andrew Millheim Harold Rrenyold Todd Rothrock Wayne Grube Catherine Baker Knoll Josh Booth Francesco Tolerico Craig Borst George Williams Deborah Ed
Again, Thanks for your time and I Wish all of you well and Healthy!!!!!!!
Take Care and Peace Out!
Stay Safe and No Colds or Nothing!
See you next March 11, 2010 for my 25th Birthday!!!!!!!!!!
The Birthday Man (Chocolate Man)
Andy Weaver (Weave)

No comments: