Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Wednesday!

Wednesday February 18, 2009
Small E-Mail on this SNOWY Wednesday.
Baseball is Back!
Players reported to Flordia on Tuesday!
Phillies are going to win the World Series again!!!! You can count on that!!!!!!! You can pencil that in now!!!!!!!!
You know Spring is comming when you see Baseball is starting!
Games starts next Wednesday, 1 week from today!!!!
I Will be announcing 1 game each day on the MLB Network starting next Wednesday!
I Can't wait to soak in the sun!
More Snow Today.
I Hope it not too much.
Big Basketball game tonight!
Allen at Nazareth
I Hope Nazareth wins!
I Will be there by myself as my Dad is away this week.
My mom will drop me off at 6:30pm and come back for me at 8:30pm!
Only 1 game which should go quickly!
I Can't wait to see Alan Davis Nazareth Principal! I Hope he is well! I Never hear from him anymore.
My buddy Mike Schneider comming to Nazareth for the game. I Hope he wears Nazareth stuff instead of Northampton junk!!!!!
I Wonder how much money it costs to get in to playoffs games. It more in the playoffs.
I Hope Nazareth wins so I Can see Gary Laubach on Saturday at Central if Central comes up with a way for me to get in, they e-mailed on Monday and said there is a step in the enterance but will help my dad lift the chair. I Hope they have strong muscles because this chair is HEAVY.
I Watched Alex Rod Conference in Tampa on Tuesday.
I Give him credit for comming to the truth about Steriods.
Alex is a good guy.
I Am afraid the Yankees will hear about this the entire season.
OBAMA Signed the Stmilus Bill on Tuesday in Denver.
He said to be patience and said it won't get better overnight.
OBAMA Said it might get worser before it gets better.
Jobs are hard.
Everywhere I E-Mailed said they aren't hiring right now. It fustrating.
The 2 that graduated with me in Accounting Arthur and Carol don't have jobs either yet.
How is your week?
What have you been up to?
BREAKING NEWS:
Pitt Penguins Fired their coach on Monday.
I Wonder why the Penguins did that, I Thought they were doing good.
I Been Very Busy!
Announcing a Radio Show 10am to 11am everyday and a 10pm newscast everynight on CW57.
7 Nights a week I Do the 10pm news. I Don't have no nights off at this point of time.
NO PA HOUSE This Week.
They are off to March 9
BUDGET Hearings this week.
Education Conference today Wednesday I Heard
I Wonder if Lance Marks and Ms Revello are out in Harrisburg. I Remember they used to go to meetings in the State Capitial.
I Hope my friend Kayla Young feeling better!
One of these days I Want to call John from PT Theraphy. I Never know when the right time to call is.
JOHNSTOWN CHIEFS ARE IN FIRST PLACE! I LISTENED TO THEM LAST WEEKEND ON THE COMPUTER!
My Buddy Lee is doing so much better now they told me, I Am glad of that!
The Nazareth-Wilson Thanksgiving Football might not happen.
Wilson turned it Down.
PROGRAM NOTES:
RCN SPORTS TALK SHOW THURSDAY 6-7PM WITH CHRIS MICHAEL
SCOTT BARR AND JIM BEST WILL APPEAR THIS THURSDAY TO TALK WRESTLING.
This week Schedule:Wednesday:8-10am Attendent9am Jody Mac10-11am Radio Show11am Price is Right1pm Mike Francessa1pm and 2pm 7th Heaven on HALLMARK CHANNEL4-6pm Attendent4pm-7pm HAPPY HOUR ON WEEX6:30pm CBS News6:30pm GO TO THE ALLEN AT NAZARETH BOYS BASKETBALL GAME9:30pm Announce HS Boys Basketball on RCN4: Freedom at Easton10pm Announce CW News at 10pm on CW57
Thursday:8-10am Attendent9am Jody Mac10-11am Radio Show11am Price is Right1pm Mike Francessa1pm and 2pm 7th Heaven on HALLMARK CHANNEL4-6pm Attendent4pm-7pm HAPPY HOUR ON WEEX6pm RCN SPORTS TALK ON RCN4 WITH CHRIS MICHAEL7pm Announce College Basketball on BIG TEN NETWORK7:30pm JOLLY JOE TIMMER SHOW ON RCN410pm Announce CW News at 10pm on CW57
Friday:8-10am Attendent9am Jody Mac10-11am Radio Show11am Price is Right1pm Mike Francessa1pm and 2pm 7th Heaven on HALLMARK CHANNEL4-6pm Attendent4pm-7pm HAPPY HOUR ON WEEX6pm AT LIBERTY HIGH SCHOOL FOR WRESTLING6pm Announce HS Boys Basketball on RCN4: Southern L. Vs Panther Valley7:30pm Announce HS Boys Basketball on RCN4: Wilson vs 9pm HS Girls Basketball on RCN4: Nazareth vs Northampton10:30pm HS Girls Basketball on RCN4: Allen vs10pm Announce CW News at 10pm on CW57
Saturday:9am WGPA 110010am 69 Sports Saturday1pm Announce College Basketball on RCN4, TV603:30pm Announce 76ers Basketball on CW57HOPEFULLY GO TO ROCKNE HALL AT CENTRAL FOR NAZARETH BASKETBALL IF NAZARETH WINS ON WEDNESDAY.7pm Announce HS Wrestling on RCN410pm Announce CW News at 10pm on CW57
Sunday:10am Jeff Schuler filling in for Keith Groller 5pm Nascar Race At California10pm Announce CW News at 10pm on CW57
R.I.P. COURTNEY DIACONT GRANDMA WEAVER JAMIE LINTZ JOHN VUKOVCICH KRISTEN BENNY PARSONS DEREK KEHOE JOSH HANCOCK Joe Schneider Frank Klepeisz Mary Mutchler Jene Flick Frank Jenny Jennifer Jacksits Donald Williams John Marzano Andrew Millheim Harold Rrenyold Todd Rothrock Wayne Grube Catherine Baker Knoll Josh Booth Francesco Tolerico Craig Borst George Williams
President of the Alan Davis, Gary Laubach, DreamKids and Keith Groller, Ray Kaminski Fan Clubs!
ANOTHER E-MAIL Friday!!!!!!!
HAVE A GREAT 2 Days!
SEE YOU FRIDAY!!!!!!
Stay Safe!!!
Enjoy!
See you FRIDAY!
GO NAZARETH TONIGHT!!!!
WEAVE

No comments: