Thursday, February 05, 2009

Thursday!

Friday February 6, 2009 grandfather is all better! He is back in his Flordia Home! Not much we can do up here in PA We are 18 hours away. I Heard Sad news on Thursday. My one Friend Carla is moving to Tennesee this summer with her Nanny. I Went to College at HGA With Carla. She wants to come up to my house to see me before she moves away! She is only 35 minutes away from me up in Delaware Valley School District. Our Nazareth Football team plays Delaware Valley every year during the Scrimmage Season. Nazareth Boys Basketball lossed 7 in a row. Very Upsetting. They were doing so good and now they COLLAPSED. Reminds me of the New York Mets When the NEW YORK METS COLLAPSED In Baseball 2 years ago. I Hope Nazareth rebounds Tonight in K-Kid Country!!!! I Will be there in my Northampton Shirt!!! Maybe that will bring Nazareth GOOD Luck seeing me in a Northampton Shirt!!!!! That will be the 1st time for me going to Northampton since Dakota got hit by a schoolbus. It will defintely come to my mind when I Go over there. I Feel bad for those people in COATESVILLE PA. They have had ARSON Fires for 13 Months now and they can't find who is setting them off. I Hope they find that BONEHEAD AND THROW HIM OR HER IN JAIL!!!!!! Setting Fires is a very Serious offense. Please keep everybody in COATESVILLE PA In your thoughts. What do you think about GOV. Ed Rendell wanting to ELIMATE SCHOOL DISTRICTS FROM 500 TO ONLY 100. I Wonder what schools will be closing. Pro Bowl Weekend! 4:30pm Sunday on NBC Will you be watching the Pro Bowl? I Am great! I Had a great week! I Been Busy Announcing! What are you doing this weekend? Anything fun? The weather suppose to beautiful! No SNOW For awhile!!!!!! NEXT WEEK THEY SAY WE MAY GET IN THE 60'S! Walking Weather!!!!!!!!! 80 College Students got arrested after the SUPER BOWL WIN BY THE STEELERS. They got alittle too excited about The Steelers winning the SUPER BOWL. I Hope Georgean Seese my HGA Teacher is feeling better She fell on Monday. Ms Seese is a really great person! Get Well Ms Seese! Ice is nothing to mess with. I Really hope nobody at HGA Get any Pink Slips. That scared me when Governor Ed Rendell Announced that on TV Monday when he said STATE Workers will be next to get laid off. Thanksfully we won't have anymore storms for awhile to worry about ICE. Tonight is the Last night of the Regular Season in High School Basketball. I Hope Nazareth crunch the Northampton Knokrete Kids in Basketball tonight! I Will be in Northampton as it will be Hall of Fame weekend! It will be good to see MIKE SCHNEIDER!!!!!!!!! Mike is a cool guy! Yes Nazareth will Play Wilson on Thanksgiving EVE! Keith Groller had a story in the paper on Tuesday. I Was the one who broke the story to Keith Groller!!!!!!!!! I Am his SPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Actually Mr Amato the Nazareth AD Said it at a Basketball game last Friday night and I Came home and E-mailed Keith Groller! I Will listen to Keith Groller 10am to NOON Sunday on WEEX 1230 AND 1320. BREAKING NEWS: KEITH GROLLER WILL SUIT UP FOR A WASHINGTON BASKETBALL TEAM NEXT THURSDAY NIGHT WHEN THEY PLAY THE HARLEM GLOBETROTTERS. THAT WOULD BE FUN TO SEE KEITH PLAY BASKETBALL! I HOPE HE WILL TAKE PICTURES! I LOVE KEITH'S THEME SONG ON FRIDAYS ON HAPPY HOUR!! THE SONG IS ''CRAZY'' Wednesday at 5pm I Announced Baseball on MLB Network and at 8pm on MYPHL17 Announce Villanova at Providence Basketball and at 10pm Announced 10pm News on CW57 Thursday 10-11am Did my Radio Show and then at 5pm Announced Baseball on MLB Network and at 7pm Announced the Penn State at Michigan College Basketball Game and at 10pm did the 10pm news on CW57. Busy weekend Announcing this weekend! GO NORTHAMPTON WRESTLING! I HOPE NORTHAMPTON GOES FAR IN THE WRESTLING AT HERSHEY! DOUG HEATER AND I WILL BE ANNOUNCING THE 3A FINAL AT 8:30PM SATURDAY ON PENNSYLVANIA CABLE NETWORK. BREAKING NEWS: ELTON BRAND WILL BE OUT FOR THE SEASON WITH THE 76ERS. 76ERS WILL MISS HIM. MLB NETWORK IS NOW ON RCN CABLE ON THE REGULAR CABLE LINEUP! A WEIRD CHANNEL TOO. 108.4601 YEAH A WEIRD CHANNEL. I DON'T HOW MANY PEOPLE GET CHANNEL 108.4601 I NEVER HEARD SUCH A NUMBER. This Weekend Schedule: Friday: 8am-10am Attendent 9am Jody Mac 10am RADIO SHOW 10AM TO 11AM 11am PRICE IS RIGHT 1pm and 2pm 7TH Heaven on Hallmark 1pm Glen Mac 1pm Mike Francessa 4pm-7pm HAPPY HOUR ON WEEX 4-6pm Attendents 5pm Announce Baseball on MLB Network 7:30pm HBB Basketball on RCN4: Allen at Dieruff 9pm BASEBALL ON MLB NETWORK 10pm Announce CW News at 10pm on CW57 Saturday: 9am WGPA 1100 10am 69 Sports NOON Announce College Basketball on MY17 1pm Announce Lafayette Basketball on RCN4,TV60 5pm Announce Baseball on MLB Network 7pm Announce 76ers Basketball on Comcast 10pm CW News at 10pm on CW57 Sunday: 10am Keith Groller 10pm CW News at 10pm on CW57 1pm Announce NBA Basketball on ABC 1pm DAYTONA 500 Qualifying on FOX 3pm Announce Flyers Hockey on Comcast 4:30pm PRO BOWL FOOTBALL ON NBC 8pm NBA ON TNT: Phoenix at Detriot R.I.P. COURTNEY DIACONT GRANDMA WEAVER JAMIE LINTZ JOHN VUKOVCICH KRISTEN BENNY PARSONS DEREK KEHOE JOSH HANCOCK Joe Schneider Frank Klepeisz Mary Mutchler Jene Flick Frank Jenny Jennifer Jacksits Donald Williams John Marzano Andrew Millheim Harold Rrenyold Todd Rothrock Wayne Grube Catherine Baker Knoll Josh Booth Francesco Tolerico Craig Borst President of the Alan Davis, Gary Laubach, DreamKids and Keith Groller, Ray Kaminski Fan Clubs! Another E-Mail on Monday! Have a great week! Stay Safe!!! Enjoy! See you on Monday! BE SAFE THIS WEEKEND DRIVING! I WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU MONDAY WITH NO BROKEN BONES!!!!!!!!!! GO NAZARETH TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!! Your Buddy, Andy Weaver (WEAVE MAN)

No comments: