Monday, February 09, 2009

Monday!

Monday February 9, 2009 I Begin Today with SAD News. A Local Legend here in the area passed away on Saturday after being ILL For one year. George Williams Died. He was a Teacher at Emmaus and a Umpire for Baseball. I Remember him doing Nazareth Games. He knew who I Was there. George was a great guy and will be greatly missed as he is survived by his wife Barbara and his Daughter Abbey. This reminds us on how important LIFE Is and how we need to enjoy Whatever we like doing as much as possible. Preciousness and Uncertainities. Also out in Johnstown some sad news. Do you remember the man who came and took me to his house and games and gave me all kind of gifts and took me into his car? Well he was in a SERIOUS Car Wreck last week and not doing too well. They said Alochol was the factor. Please Keep Lee Moran in your thoughts. Lee did so much for me when I Was in Johnstown. He took me in his car everywhere. I Was Sad when I Heard about the Accident from his wife. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO AMY GUIDEWELL!!!!! AMY'S BIRTHDAY IS TODAY (MONDAY) I HOPE AMY HAVE A GREAT BIRTHDAY!!!! I WENT TO HGA IN JOHNSTOWN WITH AMY!!!!!!!!! Now some great News! Congrats to Dick Schmidt who was Honored Friday night at Dieruff High School. Dieruff renamed their gym as ''Dick Schmidt Gym'' He is a great guy and I Am happy for him! I Watched the Ceremony and it was a wonderful event! Over at Northampton Friday night they had Hall of Fame Inductees. I Would like to Recgonize these people for their hard work in the Community of Northampton PA. Williard Oplinger, Michael Lisetski Jr., Ellen Malone, Larry Christoff, Donald Christman, Richard Censits and Finally but not least Mr. Andrew Shellock. I Would to say how much they are appreciated in the Northampton Community for everything they did! I Want to Thank Mike Schneider on Friday night. He gave me tickets! Mike is a great buddy of mine and he is one of the best people you can find anywhere! Even though he works for a Rival School in Northampton-He is still the best!!!! We Nazareth ripped on Northampton in a thrilling game on Friday night in Basketball. We now Wrestle at Northampton this comming Thursday night. How are you? How was your weekend? What did you do all weekend? Anything fun? Did you go anywhere? I Am wonderful! I Had a great weekend! Busy ANNOUNCING Weekend for me! Friday Went to the Nazareth at Northampton Basketball game and then at 10pm Announced CW News at 10pm. Saturday at 1pm on RCN4 Announced Holy Cross at Laffayette Men Basketball Game and at 5pm Announced Baseball on MLB Network and at 8:30pm Announced the PIAA 3A Wrestling Final at Hershey on PCN And at 10pm Announced CW News at 10pm. Sunday listen to Keith Groller 10am to Noon and at 1pm Announced NBA Basketball on ABC And at 3pm Announced Penn State Men Basketball on BIG TEN NETWORK and at 5pm listened to JOHNSTOWN CHIEFS HOCKEY And relaxed all night and at 10pm Announced CW News at 10pm. This week will be busy too! TONS AND TONS OF ANNOUNCING! I Am really enjoying Anchoring the 10pm newscast every night on CW7. 30 Minutes go so fast. I Watched some of the PRO Bowl Sunday but it was BORING. You don't get that Football Fever once the SUPER BOWL Is over. Did you watch any of it? The MLB Network is pretty awesome! My favorite Channel of all time! Last week I Announced the Carriabean World Series all last week on the MLB Network from New Mexcico. Valentines Day is this week! Are you ready? Are you buying anything? HGA Having a Dance I Heard They moved their Saturday Dances to Sundays. Not sure why. What do you think about Alex Rodriegous? Do you think he used steriods? We will find out. ALWAYS SOMETHING. Saturday PITCHERS AND CATCHERS Report to Flordia. I CAN'T WAIT FOR BASEBALL! Warmer Weather this week! I Hope you enjoy it! I Hope we are done with SNOW. Pitt Penguins are falling part. Penguins been losing I Heard. Great News: RYAN Howard signed a 3 yr 54 million dollar contract! Ryan will be a Phillies again! This Week Schedule: Monday: 8am-10am Attendent 9am Jody Mac 10-11am RADIO SHOW 11am Price is Right 1pm Mike Francessa 1pm Glen Mac 1pm and 2pm 7th Heaven on HALLMARK Channel 4pm-6pm Attendent 4-7pm Happy Hour on WEEX 6:30pm CBS News on CBS 7pm Announce College Basketball on ESPN:W. Virgina at Pitt 10pm Announce CW News on CW57 Tuesday: 8am-10am Attendent 9am Jody Mac 10-11am RADIO SHOW 11am Price is Right 1pm Mike Francessa 1pm Glen Mac 1pm and 2pm 7th Heaven on HALLMARK Channel 4pm-6pm Attendent 4-7pm Happy Hour on WEEX 6:30pm CBS News on CBS 6pm Announce HS Basketball on RCN4: S.L. Vs Notre Dame 7:30pm Announce HS Basketball on RCN4: Wilson vs Catty 10pm Announce CW News on CW57 Wednesday: 8am-10am Attendent 9am Jody Mac 10-11am RADIO SHOW 11am Price is Right 1pm Mike Francessa 1pm Glen Mac 1pm and 2pm 7th Heaven on HALLMARK Channel 4pm-6pm Attendent 4-7pm Happy Hour on WEEX 6pm Announce HS Basketball on RCN4: Easton vs Liberty 7:30pm Announce HS Basketball on RCN4: Parkland vs Allen 6:30pm CBS News on CBS 10pm Announce CW News on CW57 Thursday: 8am-10am Attendent 9am Jody Mac 10-11am RADIO SHOW 11am Price is Right 1pm Mike Francessa 1pm Glen Mac 1pm and 2pm 7th Heaven on HALLMARK Channel 4pm-6pm Attendent 4-7pm Happy Hour on WEEX 6:30pm CBS News on CBS 7pm Announce Flyers Hockey on Comcast 9:30pm Announce HS Wrestling on RCN4-Nazareth at Northampton 10pm Announce CW News on CW57 Friday: 8am-10am Attendent 9am Jody Mac 10-11am RADIO SHOW 11am Price is Right 1pm Mike Francessa 1pm Glen Mac 1pm and 2pm 7th Heaven on HALLMARK Channel 4pm-6pm Attendent 4-7pm Happy Hour on WEEX 6:30pm CBS News on CBS 6pm Announce HS Basketball on RCN4 7:30pm Announce HS Basketball on RCN4 9pm HS Basketball on RCN4 10:30pm HS Basketball on RCN4 10pm Announce CW News on CW57 Saturday: 9am WGPA 1100 10am WEEX 1230 1pm Announce Lafayette Basketball on RCN4,TV60 RELAX ALL NIGHT NO ANNOUNCING 10pm Announce CW News on CW57 Sunday: 10am Keith Groller 11:30am Announce College Women Basketball on BIG TEN NETWORK 2pm DAYTONA 500 ON ABC 10pm Announce CW News on CW57 R.I.P. COURTNEY DIACONT GRANDMA WEAVER JAMIE LINTZ JOHN VUKOVCICH KRISTEN BENNY PARSONS DEREK KEHOE JOSH HANCOCK Joe Schneider Frank Klepeisz Mary Mutchler Jene Flick Frank Jenny Jennifer Jacksits Donald Williams John Marzano Andrew Millheim Harold Rrenyold Todd Rothrock Wayne Grube Catherine Baker Knoll Josh Booth Francesco Tolerico Craig Borst George Williams President of the Alan Davis, Gary Laubach, DreamKids and Keith Groller, Ray Kaminski Fan Clubs! Another E-Mail on Wednesday! Have a great week! Thursday my buddy Keith Groller will be in a BASKETBALL UNIFORM! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THAT! Stay Safe!!! Enjoy! See you on Wednesday! ENJOY THE GREAT WEATHER! Your Buddy, Andy Weaver (Weave)

No comments: