Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Wednesday!

Wednesday December 3, 2008
Very Special Birthday Wish to a great Woman in Pittsburg Steelers Country who I admire and really appreciate having as a great friend! The one and only ''Brenda Fockler'' the Female Dorm Counselor at the Hiram G Andrews Center in Good old Snowy Johnstown PA Where it always snowing every stinking day in the winter time! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRENDA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not sure old she is but she is getting to be a old woman!!!!!! She will kick me in my butt for saying that but Ill be brave and say it!!!!! She is 4 hours away so I Think I Am safe!!!!!!!! I Used to walk Brenda to her at all times of day! Dorm counselors work CRAZY HOURS And they never know if they are comming or going. I Give them a lot of credit when they have to work that awful 11pm to 7am shift. I Really don't know how they can keep their eyes open. Dorm Counselors don't get enough credit for what they do. They have to listen to kids bullshit and all that bad stuff. Brenda, Bonnie and Faithe are my favoriye ones when I Was a student. I Remember one night Bonnie came to my room at 2am in the morning to pick up my BED REMOTE CONTROL. Bonnie is cool she is a Steelers Fan!!!!!!!! I Even walked Brenda to her car at 7am in the morning. I Was the only Boy down by the B Dorm Female Dorm area at that time of morning. It was allright though because I Was making sure A Staff Member Brenda Fockler got out of work SAFE Without getting hurt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Still can't believe nobody took my place and walk Brenda out for me. I Also can't believe nobody help close the Recreation area at 11pm at night every night. I Guess I Was the only one who did everything. THE WEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I Heard Bad news from my one friend, I Hope not true and I;m trying to get a hold of my buddy Steve Smith to find out but my friend told me my buddy Steve Smith is discharging from HGA December 23rd without graduating. I Was really upset to hear this and I Hope it not True but I am really upset if it is True. I Can't believe HGA Is letting a lot of wheelchair kids go I Been told by my friend. They want it to be mostly Walkers. Like I Said I Want to get a hold of Steve to find out What is really going on. It was great hearing from Trudy Jones last week, I Missed hanging out with her in her office!!!! I Hope my HGA Attendent Kim Guitlla is ok. I Never hear from her which really have me worried!!! I Also hope Fred Lego is ok and well as I Never hear from him either. I Was worried about Becky Marshall but I Finally heard from her on Monday which made my Day because Becky is a great person and counselor. I Couldn't ask for a better counselor!!!!!!!!
How is your week?
What have you been up to?
Anything?
We got Snow this week in Nazareth!
It melted right away
OBAMA Was in Philadelphia Tuesday.
All 50 Governors were having a meeting in Philadelphia with Present OBAMA.
OBAMA Promised he will fix our economy.
We'll see if he will or not!
January 20th he will be sworn in as President!
PA HOUSE Is off until January 6th
6 days to the DCT Telethon at the Westgate Mall
Monday night 6pm to 10pm LIVE ON RCN4!
MY Favorite night of the year!!!!!
I Am looking forward to my interview with Gary Laubach!
I Am having a great week!
I Been very Busy Announcing!
I Was off on Monday night!
Tuesday night Announced a Big Ten Women Basketball game at Wisconsin at 7pm on the BIG TEN NETWORK And then 76ers Basketball at 9pm on Comcast!
I Been announcing a lot of Women Basketball games on the BIG Ten Network!!!!!!!!
I Been assigned to do a lot of games on the BIG TEN NETWORK!
Tonight I Get to announce Women Basketball on RCN4 At 7pm at Lafayette with Gary Laubach!!!!!!!!!!!
I Will still Announce High School Sports on RCN CABLE!!!!!!
What do you think about the NY Giants player Bergess who shot himself in a bar Friday night?
My question is why was a Pro athlete in a Bar with a loaded Gun and my other question how does anybody shoot themself by accident? That guy have some loose nuts in his head. Last month he missed practice and never reported. I Think the NY Giants should released him and say GOODBYE To him.
Steelers are playing great! I Watched them beat New England. Now they have the Cowboys comming up.
My Eagles play the NY Giants Sunday!
In College Football I Want Rutgers to beat Louisville 35-28 Thursday night!
RCN SPORTS TALK SHOW THURSDAY 6PM TO 7PM ON RCN4 - This week guests: RCN's Dennis Laub and Al Blount. I Will be watching the Sports Show with CHRIS MICHAEL!
Mike Schneider was supposed to be on but I Guess that changed.
Nazareth sports Winter sports starts Friday!
Nazareth plays at Catty Friday night and I Will be there!!!!! Then Wrestling on Saturday all day at home starting at 10am!!!!!!!
GAME AND SITE Change:
The North Penn vs Liberty HS Football game will NOW Be at 1pm on Saturday at Coatesville High School.
It will air LIVE At 1pm on RCN4
Unfortuntely I Won't be able to Announce it because I Will be at Nazareth Wrestling.
I Was bummed out but Nazareth needs their #1 Sports Fan at their Wrestling meet!!!!!
Too bad I Can't be cut in half. LOL LOL LOL
I Am glad that ALAN DAVIS Is doing a great job in his 3rd year as High School Principal at Nazareth!
I Think his birthday is comming up on the 30th of December!!!!!!!
He is a great buddy of mine!!!!!
Speaking of Nazareth, I Think a woman name Linda got that HALL Monitor job. I Came across it reading the Board Agenda.
I Was bummed out. I Really thought I Was finally going to have a Job!!!!!!! I Really wanted to do that!!!!!!!!
It been announced that we are officially in a ''Recession'' I Saw it on MSNBC.
Schedule for this week:
Wednesday:8-10am Attendents9am 96 Key9am Jody Mac10am Glen Mac11am PRICE IS RIGHT1pm Mike Francessa4-6pm Attendents4-7pm HAPPY HOUR ON WEEX5pm@5:30pm LEAVE IT TO BEAVER6:30pm CBS News6:45pm JOHNSTOWN CHIEFS HOCKEY7pm Announce Penn at Lafayette Women Basketball on RCN4
Thursday:8-10am Attendents9am 96 Key9am Jody Mac10am Glen Mac11am PRICE IS RIGHT1pm Mike Francessa4-6pm Attendents4-7pm HAPPY HOUR ON WEEX5pm@5:30pm LEAVE IT TO BEAVER6pm RCN SPORTS TALK SHOW ON RCN47pm Announce Flyers Hockey on Comcast7:30pm Jolly Joe Timmer Show on RCN4
Friday:8-10am Attendents9am 96 Key9am Jody Mac10am Glen Mac11am PRICE IS RIGHT1pm Mike Francessa4-6pm Attendents4-7pm HAPPY HOUR ON WEEX5pm@5:30pm LEAVE IT TO BEAVER6:30pm CBS News6pm WENT TO NAZARETH BOYS BASKETBALL AT CATTY7:15pm JOHNSTOWN CHIEFS HOCKEY
Saturday:9am WGPA 110010am WEEX 123010am AT THE HIGH SCHOOL ALL DAY LONG WATCHING NAZARETH WRESTLING IN THE GYM1pm HS FOOTBALL PLAYOFFS ON RCN4: LIBERTY VS NORTH PENN4pm CFB: ALBAMBA VS FLORDIA7pm Announce Flyers Hockey on CW577:45pm JOHNSTOWN CHIEFS HOCKEY
Sunday:10am Keith Groller1pm NFL: Eagles at NY Giants4pm NFL: Cowboys at Steelers8pm NFL ON NBC: Washington at Baltimore
R.I.P. COURTNEY DIACONT GRANDMA WEAVER JAMIE LINTZ JOHN VUKOVCICH KRISTEN BENNY PARSONS DEREK KEHOE JOSH HANCOCK Joe Schneider Frank Klepeisz Mary Mutchler Jene Flick Frank Jenny Jennifer Jacksits Donald Williams John Marzano Andrew Millheim Harold Rrenyold Todd Rothrock Wayne Grube Catherine Baker Knoll
FOOTBALL PICKS ON FRIDAY!
2008-2009 BASKETBALL AND WRESTLING HIGH SCHOOL PREVIEW ON FRIDAY!
DCT TELETHON INFORMATION ON FRIDAY WITH PHONE NUMBER TO CALL AND DONATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I Hope everybody on my E-Mail Network will help for this special Telethon to raise money for Terminally Ill Children which many of them unfortuntely don't have much time to live which really kills me because I Feel everybody should live a long funfilled life! Even if you are not a RCN Customer, you can still call the number I Give you on Friday and put a couple dollars into these very special kids!!!!!!!!
With my e-mail network and the Actual On air Telethon on Monday night we can make this the most successful telethon ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Even my Johnstown Folks could possiblity chip in by Telethon if I Show you the items that are being auctioned off!!!!!!
I Hope Brenda Fockler had a great Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Take Care!!!!!!
SEE YOU Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Weave!!!!!!!!

No comments: