Thursday, December 04, 2008

Thursday!

Friday December 5, 2008 Greetings from the Lehigh Valley! The area where High School Sports is the Best oin the entire state! You go outside of this area and you don't see local TV Companies doing sports events or Telethons. I Really think People out of the area are very surprised to see how much media coverage our teams get when they travel out of the Lehigh valley area to play playoffs games. We have the best TV Coverage in the entire state of PA When I Was out in Johnstown, I Did not see that local TV Station Atlantic Broadband do High School games LIVE Every single night like here in the Lehigh Valley. We are quite fortunate here in the Lehigh Valley to have all the media who goes out of their way to do sports events! RCN CABLE And SERVICE ELECTRIC. Nobody in PA Covers High School sports better than RCN CABLE And Service Electric! William Tennant Where the Liberty -North Penn Football game that was supposed to be played tonight had to be moved to Coatesville. William Tennant got very overwhelomed when they found out how much media was comming to broadcast the game. The Lehigh Valley should feel lucky to have RCN AND SERVICE ELECTRIC Because in other parts of the state like Johnstown or William Tennant, those TV Channels could care less about their local sports! 3 Days until the DCT Telethon!!!! Monday 6pm to 10pm on RCN4 23rd Annual I Can't wait! I Will be on the camera with Gary Laubach between 9pm and 10pm!!!!!!! The best for Last I Guess!!!! The Biggest highlight before my appearance is the Dream Kids. I Wish we could have a show for 2 hours about the Dream Kids because they are the best!!! To hear them sing, you would think you are on broadway in New York. The Dreamkids are my highlight every year!!!!!!! They will also be on Channel 69 WFMZ December 19th in the morning! I Believe it the 19th, I'll doublecheck. Candy and Scott Keller are great people!! I Went to High School with their Daughter Jamie!!!! We have the same Birthday!!!!!!!! www.thedreamkids.com Items are on the Dream Come True Website! www.dreamcometrue.org The phone number is on the website. I Had no clue I Was in a commercial on RCN4 I Got e-mails saying they saw me in a commercial and I Had no Idea what they were talking about!!!! Then Thursday I Finally saw the commercial!!!!!!! I Had no Idea what people were talking about when they e-mailed me and said I am on a commercial on RCN4!!!!!!! Mike Schneider did a great job on the RCN SPORTS TALK SHOW!! I Can't wait to see Mike when Nazareth goes over to Northampton to knock them down in Wrestling this year and in Basketball!!!!!! I Was there last December but Mike was in a hospital back then at this time last year. Mike is a great guy!!!!!!! I Still owe him a Hot Dog from October when Northampton beat Nazareth in Football! His Nephew Brian plays for the NY Mets. I Wish he was with the Phillies. I Am a Phillies TV Announcer and it would be so awesome to Announce Brian games on a regular Basics. Speaking of the Phillies they might be getting Derek Lowe!!!!! Next year we are on a new TV Channel WPHL 17 For the Phillies!!!!!!!! CW57 Is no longer the home for the Phillies. People are nuts anymore. Let me tell you why I Say that People in Bethlehm are complaing of a Talking Santa Claus in somebody's yard. That totally redicious. It the holiday season for God sakes. Why do people have to ruin somebody's holiday spirit. Their neighbor called the Police and complained the Santa Claus was too loud. What is wrong with people? The Grinch who Stoled Christmas. When I Saw this on the news, I Was like Oh my God what this world comming too. I Hope Mrs Swigart in Latrobe is doing well!!! I Heard her name on WCNS Radio in Latrobe!!!!!!!!!! A Radio station in the town where she lives now! I Listen to their High School games. Eagles play the NY Giants Sunday at 1pm GO EAGLES! Who do you think will win? The Giants have a lot on their mind after what happened to Bergess shooting himself like a Dummy. He is so stupid for doing that. He belongs paying the price. I Hope the Steelers beat the Cowboys on Sunday!!!! I HATE THOSE STINKING ROTTEN COWBOYS (COWGIRLS) I Will be busy this weekend! Nazareth sports starts Tonight!!!!!! Boys Basketball at Catty!!!!!!!! I Will be in Rough Rider Country!!!!!!!!!! Saturday I will be in my Raymond J Nunamaker GYM All day 10am to 5pm watching Wrestling!!!!!!!!! Governor ED RENDELL CUT MORE JOBS THIS WEEK. OVR EMAILED AND SAID I HAVE TO BE PATIENCE AND WAIT UNTIL THINGS TO GET BETTER TO HELP ME GET A JOB. I E-MAILED OVR AND THEY TOLD ME I HAVE TO BE PATIENCE AND WAIT FOR A JOB WHEN THE ECONOMY GET BETTER. SO, I GUESS I WILL HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL THE ECOMOMY GET BETTER. I HOPE IT DON'T LAST FOREVER. WITH OBAMA COMMING ON JANUARY 30TH, THINGS MIGHT GET BETTER IN OUR COUNTRY!!!! OBAMA PROMISED TO FIX EVERYTHING! 3 WEEKS FROM YESTERDAY WAS CHRISTMAS! 21 DAYS. I BEEN BUSY ANNOUNCING!!!!! LOTS OF OVERTIME GAMES. I PICK THE RIGHT GAMES TO ANNOUNCE I GUESS!!!!!!!!!! TUESDAY NIGHT ANNOUNCED 76ERS NBA BASKETBALL OVERTIME GAME IN CHICAGO! WEDNESDAY NIGHT ANNOUNCED THE OVERTIME GAME IN THE PENN AT LAFAYETTE WOMEN BASKETBALL GAME ON RCN4!!!!!!!!! THAT WAS ONE HECK OF A GAME I MUST ADMIT!!!!!!!! THURSDAY NIGHT ANNOUNCED THE FLYERS!!!!!! I HOPE BRENDA FOCKLER HAD A GREAT BIRTHDAY HER BIRTHDAY WAS THURSDAY. SHE WORKS 7AM TO 3PM ALL WEEKEND SO I WANT TO GIVE HER A RING IN B DORM!!!!!!! Another weekend? COLD Weekend! How are you? How was your week? I Am wonderful! I Had a great week!!!!! Saturday starts Nazareth Wrestling at 10am in the morning at home!!!! I Will be there!!!!!!!!! Nazareth Boys Basketball will be at Catty tonight and I Will be there for that too! Winter sports season starts right now!!!!!!!! What are you doing this weekend? Anything fun? I Hope Liberty Football wins Saturday at 1pm! I Am bummed that I Can't announce it because I Will be at Nazareth Wrestling! Nazareth would be mad at me if I Miss them because of another High School game! Football picks this weekend: High School: Sch. Haven Liberty Farell West Catholic Aliquippa Seliensgrove West York Bethel Park College: Ball State Tulsa Navy Pittsburgh Boston College California Albamba S. California Troy Flordia International Oklahoma Arizona South Flordia Cincinnati Applicahian State Albany Montana Villanova New Hampshire NFL: Jacksonville Detriot Green Bay Cincinnati Atlanta Eagles Cleveland Miami Denver NY Jets New England St Louis Steelers Baltimore Tampa Bay Schedule for this weekend: Friday: 8-10am Attendents 9am 96 Key 9am Jody Mac 10am Glen Mac 11am PRICE IS RIGHT 1pm Mike Francessa 4-6pm Attendents 4-7pm HAPPY HOUR ON WEEX 5pm@5:30pm LEAVE IT TO BEAVER 6pm WENT TO NAZARETH BOYS BASKETBALL AT CATTY Saturday: 9am WGPA 1100 10am WEEX 1230 10am AT THE HIGH SCHOOL ALL DAY LONG WATCHING NAZARETH WRESTLING IN THE GYM 1pm HFB PLAYOFFS ON RCN4: LIBERTY VS NORTH PENN 4pm CFB ON CBS: FLORDIA VS ALBAMBA 7pm Announce Flyers Hockey on CW57 7:45pm JOHNSTOWN CHIEFS HOCKEY Sunday: 10am Keith Groller 1pm NFL: Eagles at NY Giants 4pm NFL: DALLAS at Steelers 2pm ANNOUNCE COLLEGE WOMEN BASKETBALL ON BIG TEN NETWORK 8pm NFL ON NBC: Washington at Baltimore R.I.P. COURTNEY DIACONT GRANDMA WEAVER JAMIE LINTZ JOHN VUKOVCICH KRISTEN BENNY PARSONS DEREK KEHOE JOSH HANCOCK Joe Schneider Frank Klepeisz Mary Mutchler Jene Flick Frank Jenny Jennifer Jacksits Donald Williams John Marzano Andrew Millheim Harold Rrenyold Todd Rothrock Wayne Grube Catherine Baker Knoll Take Care!!!!!! STAY WARM!!! IT COLD OUT THERE!!!!!!! IF YOU ARE WHERE THERE SNOW, BE CAREFUL!!!!!! GO NAZARETH THIS WEEKEND! GO LIBERTY ON SATURDAY!!!!!!! SUNDAY NIGHT I WILL GO TO BED READY AND GET READY FOR THE TELETHON!!!!!!!!! The President of the Gary Laubach, Keith Groller, Patti Bradley, Ray Kaminski, Alan Davis and the Dream Kids Fan Clubs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SEE YOU Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Weave!!!!!!!!

No comments: