Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thursday!

Friday November 21, 2008
BREAKING NEWS:
Phillies are going back home again in 2009!
A New TV Network in 2009!
WPHL 17 Will be the new home for the Phillies and they will broadcast 45 games and all Sunday games!
No more CW57 which makes me sad because I Enjoyed Annuncing on CW57 For 8 years now.
Now I Have to get used to Announcing the Phillies on WPHL 17.
WPHL 17 Did the Phillies in the 1980's and 1990's before CW57 Tooked over in 2009.
MORE BREAKING NEWS:
Chase Utley of the Phillies is having HIP Surgery next week and Will MISS The first month of the 2009 Season.
NOTE TO ALL STUDENTS OF FREEDOM AND LIBERTY HIGH SCHOOLS: Please Behave on Saturday and don't do nothing stupid. Football is suppose to be a fun thing and those 2 schools don't need no Knuckleheads to ruin the Fun for people that goes there for the games!!!!!!!
I Am 2 weeks late on this story but I Want to address it
Hopefully by now this girl that I Am talking about is HOME And doing much better!
Back on October 29th, the same day the Phillies won the World Series, 16 Year old Junior of Nazareth High School Alyssa Bray was waiting for the schoolbus when she was complaing of a headache and the school nurse called a ambulance. Alyssa Was Diagnosed with Arteriovenus Malformation or AUM Which is an abnormal Malformation.
Like I Said this was 2 weeks ago and hopefully by now Alyssa is Home and doing much better. I Wish I Knew this a lot sooner.
I'm normally on top of everything. I'm surprised I Didn't notice this sooner.
Also more Sad News, Another Death
I Lossed a friend that I Went to High School with.
Nathan Loracano 23 Years old passed away on Tuesday of this week. He commited Suicide in his bedroom and apparently he had a note on his door saying Don't bother me and Call 911 because he was killing himself.
This really makes my stomach turn when I Heard about this.
I Remember him from High School and he was a great Boy. I Can't believe Nathan would do this.
Nathan will be very missed......
Tuesday a Whitehall Woman was killed on Route 22 by a thing commin off a truck infront of her. She was only 42 years old and left behind a very young child.
I Have to say something..
With all these people that we been losing, It really makes you love your parents even more and makes you want to spend more time with your parents because you just never know what could happen.
I Know I Love my parents more now than ever and want to spend as much time as possible with them!
Governor ED Rendell told me to put this on my e-mail today so I Am following his Directios to do so:
Information about Governor Catherine Baker Knoll:
Ceremony at Noon at the Capital and will be broadcast on TV LIVE On the Pennsylvania Cable Network.
Hillary Clinton will be speaking at the ceremony at NOON
Baker Knoll's Body will be on Display at the Capital from Noon Friday to 2pm Saturday Afternoon.
PA HOUSE Finished for 2008
They wrapped on Wednesday.
A Whole New Session will start in January with a NEW Speaker and his name is Keith Mcall.
Hello!
It's Friday!
6 days to Thanksgiving!
Are you ready for Thanksgiving?
Next Thursday!
No e-mail next Friday
Only 2 e-mails next week Monday and Wednesday!
I Can't wait to eat at my grandparents house!
How are you?
How was your week?
What are you doing this weekend?
Anything Fun?
Gov. Ed Rendell has 2 years left as Governor.
I Been very Busy!
I been Announcing everyday!
I Had Thursday OFF
Thursday was my 1st day off in 2 weeks!
It felt good to rest my voice Thursday!
Big Sports Saturday in the Lehigh Valley on Saturday.
Freedom-Liberty at Noon
Lehigh - Lafayette at Noon (144th meeting)
I Can't wait to Announce the Lehigh at Lafayette Football game on Saturday!
Are you staying warm?
It is very cold out there.
It feels like we live in a Hole in the Winter
We don't see the sun too often in the Winter.
It Sucks.
Thursday I Watched the RCN Sports Talk Show on RCN4!
Mike Blouse did a great job!
My favorite Buddy Mike Blouse!
Keith Groller is Number 1 however and I Will be listening to Keith Groller Sunday 10am to Noon!
Keith is a great guy!
FOOTBALL PICKS This weekend:
High School:LibertyBerwickPalisadesSch. HavenGatewayThomas JeffersonBeaver FallsMonacaNorth PennBayardDunmoreCamp HillManheim CentralGarden SpotBishop MCDevittGovernor MiffinLancasterMount CarmelSouthern ColumbiaSeliensgroveNorth Star
COLLEGE:BuffaloToledoFrenso StateClemsonRutgersPurdueOhio StateNC StateLouisvilleVandberbiltTempleFlordiaWymomingUCFArkansasNotre DameWashington StateTulsaFL AtlanticColumbiaCal PolyTCURiceNorthwesternN. TexasLSUHoustonWake ForestPenn StateAkronIowa StateLou. TechBoise StateVirgina TechUtahOregon StateEast CarolinaTroyIowaFl InternationalPittsburghMarylandUNLVTexas TechHawaiiSouth FlordiaLafayetteColgateFordhamYaleColumbiaPrincetonPennLibertyVMICoastal Carolina
NFL:EaglesClevelandSan FranscisoTampa BayJacksonvilleBuffaloMiamiSt LouisNY JetsDenverAtlantaNY GiantsWashingtonIndianpolisGreen Bay
Friday: 8am to 10am Attendent 9am 96 KEY 9am Jody Mac 11am Price is Right 11:30am LEAVE IT TO BEAVER 1pm Mike Francessa 4-7pm HAPPY HOUR 4-6pm Attendent 5@5:30pm LEAVE IT TO BEAVER 6:30pm CBS News 8:30pm Announce Temple at Lafayette Basketball on RCN4 10:30pm HS Football on RCN4: Wilson vs Berwick from Scranton
Saturday: 9am WGPA 1100 9am Announce the SANTA PARADE ON WNEP 16 11am WEEX 1230 1pm Announce Lehigh at Lafayette Football on RCN4 4:30pm HS Football on RCN4: Freedom at Liberty7pm Announce Flyers Hockey on Comcast
Sunday: 10am Keith Groller 1pm NFL: Eagles at Baltimore Ravens2pm Announce CBB ON BTN: New Hampshire at Penn State4pm NFL: NY Giants at Arizona8pm NFL: Indianpolis at San Diego
NEWS ON THE GO:
Albert Pujois named NL MVP Beating Ryan Howard.
Scott Proefroa is named Phillies Assistant GM And will help Ruben Amaro.
Phillies DVD Will be available on November 25. Relieve the moments. Premiere will be on November 24 at the Bridge Cinema Relux in Philadelphia and special guests that will be there will be Hall of Fame Announcer Harry Klas and Milt Thompson.
Tickets can be purchased only at www.phillies.com and the cost is #25 for the event.
Phillies could be on a new channel in 2009. They might me on MyPhl 17 which means they will no longer be on CW57 Which makes me sad because I Enjoy CW57.
CN8 In Philadelphia is going off the air in January.
NEW POSITIONS IN THE PA HOUSE:Todd Easchus from Hazelton will be the new Democrat Floor Leader in January.
Keith Mcall will be the new Speaker.
Sam Smith will remain as Republican Floor Leader.
R.I.P. COURTNEY DIACONT GRANDMA WEAVER JAMIE LINTZ JOHN VUKOVCICH KRISTEN BENNY PARSONS DEREK KEHOE JOSH HANCOCK Joe Schneider Frank Klepeisz Mary Mutchler Jene Flick Frank Jenny Jennifer Jacksits Donald Williams John Marzano Andrew Millheim Harold Rrenyold Todd Rothrock James RhodesWayne Grube Catherine Baker Knoll Nathan Loracano
Have a Safe Weekend and I Will Talk to you on Monday on the AEWN Network!!!!!!
Over and out!

No comments: