Monday, November 10, 2008

Monday!

Monday November 10, 2008 Hey Everybody! Another week! I Got a NEW TV! BIG SCREEN! MY PARENTS BROUGHT IT ON SUNDAY! HIGH DEFINATION TOO! A EARLY CHRISTMAS PRESENT! I Will let you about the monitor job when I Hear! Wish me luck! Finally I Might have something and it would be something that I Like doing! Tuesday is Veterans Day! We must remember the Veterans! I Think HGA Is Closed Today Monday and Tomorrow and all my former HGA Teachers have off Tuesday! What a terrible loss on Saturday for Penn State No Bowl Championship game now for them. 24-23 Loss at Iowa. Penn State is now 9-1. That was really a upsetting Loss for Penn State. How are you? How was your weekend? What did you do all weekend? Anything fun? I Am Wonderful! Had a great weekend! Saturday was UGLY OUT. RAIN ALL DAY SATURDAY. Beautiful weather On Sunday! It was almost the 70's on Sunday! It seems to me that weekends go so fast! Do you agree too? This Saturday My Dad and my grandfather are taking me to a Lafayette College Football Game!! Yes, even my grandfather. He is finally feeling better!!!!!! Did you go Christmas Shopping this weekend? Did I Ring a bell on Friday when I Had how many days left? Now we only have 45 Days! I Watched the Steelers game on Sunday. One heck of a game that was. Steelers lossed 24-0. I Hope Chuck York is enjoying his retirement. Southern Lehigh lossed BIG Friday night so did Parkland. Emmaus and Liberty Friday is the game I Will be Announcing and the other RCN Crew will head to Hazelton for the Freedom-Hazelton game at 9:30pm on RCN4! I Really hope there is a Sports Connection on RCN4 This year! Keith Groller was on the Radio Sunday after all. I Thought he was in Atlantic City winning me money. I Was Shocked when I Heard his voice! I Had a Busy Weekend of Announcing! Friday 2 Field Hockey games and both went Overtimes and then a Football game and a BIG Ticket Show! This Friday will be the LAST BIG Ticket of 2008 already. This Football Season went fast. Next week we have a Lafayette Basketball game on RCN4 Already. I AM OFF TODAY MONDAY. NO ANNOUNCING TODAY. LAST DAY OFF FOR A VERY LONG TIME BECAUSE AFTER TONIGHT, THERES A GAME EVERYNIGHT ALMOST!!!! I BETTER ENJOY IT! I Might go to Bed early tonight at 9:30pm and get extra rest!! I Was so glad I Was not at HGA When the Phillies were in the World Series because I Would have never been able to get up in the morning because those games were on to after midnight. I Would have been yawning in class if I Was still there during the World Series. The Phillies picked a good time to make the World Series after I Finished! My Eagles were on Sunday night Football Sunday night on NBC And I Watched it! OBAMA Making his first visit Today to the White House! He is meeting Bush this afternoon and his wife! I Really think OBAMA Will be great! IOWA Are the 2008 BIG Ten Field Hockey Champions!!! They won in overtime! I Announced it!!!!!!!!!!!!! Friday I Announced Field Hockey on the Big Ten Network at 10am, Noon and then at 7pm on RCN4 Announced the Parkland-Liberty High School Football Game and then at 11pm announced the Big Ticket on WFMZ! Saturday woke up and listened to WGPA 1100 9am to 11am and then 69 Sports Saturday on WEEX 1230 And at 1pm on RCN4 Announced the Lafayette at Bucknell College Football Game and at 7pm watched the Saucon Valley at Wilson HS Football Game and at 7pm on Comcast Announced Flyers Hockey. Sunday woke up and listened to Andre Williams from 10am to noon and at 3pm Announced Soccer on Big Ten Network and at 8pm watched the NY Giants at Eagles NFL Football Game on NBC! This Week's Schedule: Monday: 8am 96 KEY 9am Jody Mac 8am to 10am Attendent 11am PRICE IS RIGHT 11:30am LEAVE IT TO BEAVER 1pm Mike Francessa 1pm Glen Mac 4-7pm HAPPY HOUR ON WEEX 4-6pm Attendent NO ANNOUNCING OFF 8pm NFL ON ESPN: SF AT ARIZONA Tuesday: 8am 96 KEY 9am Jody Mac 8am to 10am Attendent 11am PRICE IS RIGHT 11:30am LEAVE IT TO BEAVER 1pm Mike Francessa 1pm Glen Mac 2pm FLYERS HOCKEY ON COMCAST 4-7pm HAPPY HOUR ON WEEX 4-6pm Attendent 7pm Announce 76ERS BASKETBALL ON COMCAST Wednesday: 8am 96 KEY 9am Jody Mac 8am to 10am Attendent 11am PRICE IS RIGHT 11:30am LEAVE IT TO BEAVER 1pm Mike Francessa 1pm Glen Mac 4-7pm HAPPY HOUR ON WEEX 4-6pm Attendent 7pm Announce Women Volleyball on BTN: OHIO STATE AT MSU Thursday: 8am 96 KEY 9am Jody Mac 8am to 10am Attendent 11am PRICE IS RIGHT 11:30am LEAVE IT TO BEAVER 1pm Mike Francessa 1pm Glen Mac 4-7pm HAPPY HOUR ON WEEX 4-6pm Attendent 6pm RCN SPORTS TALK 7:30pm JOLLY JOE TIMMER SHOW ON RCN4 7:30pm Announce FLYERS HOCKEY AT PITTSBURG ON COMCAST Friday: 8am 96 KEY 9am Jody Mac 8am to 10am Attendent 11am PRICE IS RIGHT 11:30am LEAVE IT TO BEAVER Noon Announce Soccer on BTN: 1pm Mike Francessa 1pm Glen Mac 2:30pm Announce Soccer on BTN: 4-7pm HAPPY HOUR ON WEEX 4-6pm Attendent 6:30pm CBB ON BTN: WILL@MARY AT PENN STATE 7pm Announce HFB ON RCN4: EMMAUS AT LIBERTY 9:30pm HFB ON RCN4: FREEDOM AT HAZELTON 11pm Announce BIG TICKET ON WFMZ(LAST ONE FOR 2008) Saturday: 9am WGPA 1100 11am WEEX 1230 1pm Holy Cross at Lafayette Football Game 7pm Announce Flyers Hockey on CW57 Sunday: 10am Keith Groller Noon Announce Cheerleading Competion on RCN4 1pm Announce Soccer on BTN: 1pm NFL ON FOX: EAGLES AT CINCINNATI 6pm Announce College Basketball on BTN: 8pm NFL ON NBC: Dallas at Washington Songs of the day: Big Girls don't cry Chasing Cars What hurts the Most Hurt Who Says you can't go home Bad Day Home Suddenly I see Breathe 2am How to Save a Life It My Life No more Cloudy Days God Bless USA Crazy Beautiful You're Beautiful Everything Hero Irreplaceable NAZARETH NUMBER 1 FAN! Another E-mail Wednesday! Stay Safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!! R.I.P. COURTNEY DIACONT GRANDMA WEAVER JAMIE LINTZ JOHN VUKOVCICH KRISTEN BENNY PARSONS DEREK KEHOE JOSH HANCOCK Joe Schneider Frank Klepeisz Mary Mutchler Jene Flick Frank Jenny Jennifer Jacksits Donald Williams John Marzano Andrew Millheim Harold Rrenyold Todd Rothrock GO PHILLIES!!!!!!! See you Wednesday! Ladies Man! PA House Man! Nazareth Number 1 Fan! Weave!!!!!!! See you Wednesday Everybody! GO NAZARETH! Take Care!!!!!! STAY DRY! Weave! See you on Wednesday on the Andy Weaver E-Mail Network! Don't do anything I wouldn't do until you hear from me Wednesday Morning! Andy Weaver 25 Charles Avenue Nazareth, PA 18064 HOME: 610-759-7019 CELL: 484-764-2218 Nazoeagle@rcn.com Nazoeagle12@yahoo.com Phillies Baseball Announcer RCN 4 Sports Announcer SEE YOU Wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: