Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tuesday!

Wednesday October 1, 2008
Brand New Month!
First day of October!!!!!
First E-Mail of October!!!!!
Welcome to October!!!!!!!!!!
Holloween is only 31 days away!!!!!!
I Love watching all the Parades on RCN4 Every year!!!!!
Baseball Playoffs starts at 3:00pm!!!!!!!!!!!
Phillies will play the Milwaukee Brewers!
I Will be Announcing it on TBS At 3pm Today!!!!!!!!
PREGAME AT 2:00PM ON COMCAST SPORTSNET!!!!!
In this round, I Pick the Phillies, LA Angels, Cubs, Tampa Bay to all win in this round!!!!!!
I Smell a World Series Championship in the air for my Phillies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, man!!!!! All the way this year!!!!!!!!!!!
All my Friends in Johnstown needs to root for my phillies!!!!!! If they don't, they don't have good taste!!!!! Pirates never make it to the playoffs, not even close.
Can you believe New York does not have no teams in the playoffs? It the first time since 1993.
How are you?
How is your week?
What have you been up to?
What are you doing tonight?
BIG High School Football Game Friday night - Easton at Nazareth! A BIG RIVALARY!!!!!! I Am picking Nazareth!!!!!!!
I Have a Small COLD
Hope it goes away!
It not the time of year to get sick.
Baseball Playoffs and Football!
The 700 Billion Bill was Denied by the U.S. House on Monday
I Was watching the US.S. House in Washington DC Monday. They all went home after the bill was denied on Monday. The U.S. House will return on Thursday.
The PA Senate returns at 1pm for a special Session
On the other Hand, the PA HOUSE Will return on Monday!!!!!!!
We had a nice Monday and Tuesday
Now we are back to Rain.
My Brother is doing well in his apartment!
My Grandfather is doing a lot better since he had new medicine!
I Have to get a FLU SHOT Real soon.
It might prevent COLDS.
Governor ED Rendell Froze Employers from getting hired.
I Am not sure how long.
I Hope it don't take too long.
It terrible how people like me can't find jobs.
Stay Tuned for more update on the Froze........
This weekend is the 25th anniversity for 96 KEY Radio in Johnstown!!!!! I Listen to Jack Michaels every morning here on my computer! GREAT MUSIC!
Did you watch the 1 game playoff-Twins-White Sox Tuesday night?
I Announced it on TBS. It was supposed to be a night off but that did not happen.
Keith Groller's St. Louis Rams Fired their Coach on Monday.
Then on Tuesday the Oakland Raiders Fired their Coach.
2 days, 2 coaches gone in the NFL.
I Hope Judy Swigart is liking her new job as Superattendent at Greater Latrobe down in Latrobe.
I Missed the Steelers Monday night.
I Went to bed early because I Wasn't feeling well.
Wednesday: 8am 96 KEY 9-11am Attendent 10am Glen Mac 11am PRICE IS RIGHT 11:30am LEAVE IT TO BEAVER 1pm Mike Francessa 4-6pm Attendent 4pm HAPPY HOUR ON WEEX 3pm BASEBALL ON TBS: BREWERS AT PHILLIES6:30pm Announce BASEBALL ON TBS: DODGERS AT CUBS9:30pm BASEBALL ON TBS: RED SOX AT ANGELS
Thursday: 8am 96 KEY 9-11am Attendent 10am Glen Mac 11am PRICE IS RIGHT 11:30am LEAVE IT TO BEAVER 1pm Mike Francessa 4-6pm Attendent 4pm HAPPY HOUR ON WEEX 2:30pm BASEBALL ON TBS: AT TAMPA BAY6pm Announce BASEBALL ON TBS: BREWERS AT PHILLIES6pm RCN TALK ON RCN4 7:30pm JOLLY JOE TIMMER SHOW ON RCN4 9:30pm BASEBALL ON TBS: DODGERS AT CUBS
Friday: 8am 96 KEY 9-11am Attendent 10am Glen Mac 11am PRICE IS RIGHT 11:30am LEAVE IT TO BEAVER 1pm Mike Francessa 4-6pm Attendent 4pm HAPPY HOUR ON WEEX 6:30pm CBS News 5pm BASEBALL ON TBS: AT TAMPA BAY8:30pm BASEBALL ON TBS: RED SOX AT LA ANGELS7pm HFB ON PCN: DELAWARE VALLEY AT HONESDALE7pm EASTON AT NAZARETH HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL 7pm HFB ON WYLN 35: WEST SCRANTON AT BERWICK 7pm HFB ON RCN4: Central Catholic at Whitehall 9:30pm Announce HFB ON RCN4: Palisades at N. Lehigh 11pm ANNOUNCE BIG TICKET ON WFMZ
Saturday: 9am WGPA 11am 69 Sports NOON PENN STATE AT PURDUE FOOTBALL ON ESPN12:30pm Announce Lafayette Football on RCN, TV60 6:30pm Announce Baseball on TBS: PHILLIES AT BREWERS7pm HFB ON RCN4: LIBERTY AT BECAHI10pm BASEBALL ON TBS: CUBS AT LA DODGERS
Sunday: 10am Keith Groller 1pm NFL: Washington at Ph. Eagles8pm NFL ON NBC: Steelers at JacksonvilleANNOUNCE BASEBALL ON TBS - TEAMS AND TIMES TO BE ANNOUNCED
Songs of the day: Big Girls don't cry Chasing Cars What hurts the Most Hurt Who Says you can't go home Bad Day Home Suddenly I see Breathe 2am How to Save a Life It My Life No more Cloudy Days God Bless USA Crazy Beautiful You're Beautiful Everything Hero Irreplaceable
NAZARETH NUMBER 1 FAN!
Another E-mail Friday!
Stay Safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. COURTNEY DIACONT GRANDMA WEAVER JAMIE LINTZ JOHN VUKOVCICH KRISTEN BENNY PARSONS DEREK KEHOE JOSH HANCOCK Joe Schneider Frank Klepeisz Mary Mutchler Jene Flick Frank Jenny Jennifer Jacksits Donald Williams John Marzano Andrew Millheim Harold Rrenyold Todd Rothrock
GREAT NEWS:
MY BUDDY JODY MCDONALD WHO HAD HEART SURGERY IN AUGUST WILL FINALLY BE BACK BEHIND THE MIC ON THE RADION ON ESPN 950 IN PHILADELPHIA THIS FRIDAY FROM 9AM TO 1PM!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WILL BE GREAT TO FINALLY HAVE JODY BACK ON AIR ON FRIDAY!!!!!
GO PHILLIES!!!!!!!
See you Friday!
Ladies Man!
PA House Man!
Nazareth Number 1 Fan!
Weave!!!!!!!
See you Friday Everybody!
GO NAZARETH!
Take Care!!!!!!
STAY DRY!
Weave!
See you on Friday on the Andy Weaver E-Mail Network!
Don't do anything I wouldn't do until you hear from me Friday Morning!

Andy Weaver 25 Charles Avenue Nazareth, PA 18064 HOME: 610-759-7019 CELL: 484-764-2218 Nazoeagle@rcn.com Nazoeagle12@yahoo.com Phillies Baseball Announcer RCN 4 Sports Announcer
SEE YOU Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: