Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Tuesday!

Wednesday September 3, 2008
Hello!
I Am Late!
Sorry about that!
How are you?
How is your week?
I Was Having Health Problems last night.
I Was having Chest Pains.
It felt like I Was having a Heart attack.
I Was announcing the Phillies Game when my chest started hurting.
It really Freaked me out. I Was worried I Was goin to Die. I Really did.
That scary having pain right by your heart.
Since I Graduated from Johnstown 5 months ago, I Lossed 5 people due to heart attacks. I Did not want to be the next one. My Mom was freaking out.
Before that, I Went to Boscovs to get a new Watch. 50 Dollars for a Watch.
People don't move out of the way for people in wheelchairs. I Should write a letter to Boscovs to complain because they have everything so close in that store and don't leave room for wheelchairs to get through.
Did you see that a 9 year old Little League Player from Connecticut been banned from playing Baseball?
That is redicious.
What is this world comming to?
People are nuts.
What are they tryinggto prove by not letting the Boy play Baseball because he is too good?
That not good sportsmanship. Parents get in the way of the fun and not just not fair.
That Boy's Parents should take the Little League to Court because that it is just plain stupid.
Do you know what happened to my Attendent Care Services?
Last night we got a Phone call saying my Attendent would not be here today because of a Death.
Then Today she walked in the living room and scared my mom. my Dogs were still out. We thought nobody was comming.
I Wonder if somebody was playing around last night. A Prank Call?
That Phone Call last night was weird.........
What have you been doing this week?
What are you doing Tonight?
Anything Fun?
Had Long Johns Silvers last night!
That was great!
Are you watching the RCNC Convention?
I Am!
It very interesting!
Bush was on there last night VIA Satelite!
Got my Picks set for this week's Football Games!
I Will have them on my Friday's E-Mail!!!!!!!
I Hope I Do better this weekend!
Only 1 right last week.
Hurricane Hanna comming this weekend.
Are you prepared?
Rain and Wind.
I Hope we don't get wet at Football Games this weekend!
Louisana got Hit Hard Monday!
I Am still recovering from Announcing the 21 Hour Telethon Sunday night and Monday!
That was my 1st year Announcing!
That was fun!!!!!!!!!
Jerry Lewis Raised 65 Million Dollars this year!!!!!!!!!!
SCHEDULE:
WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 3:8-10am ATTENDENTS10am Glen Mac11am PRICE IS RIGHT11:30am LEAVE IT TO BEAVER4pm HAPPY HOUR4-6pm ATTENDENTS7pm Announce Washington at Phillies Baseball on Comcast10pm WYLN 35 News at 10pm
THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 4:8-10am ATTENDENTS10am Glen Mac11am PRICE IS RIGHT11:30am LEAVE IT TO BEAVER4pm HAPPY HOUR4-6pm ATTENDENTS10pm WYLN 35 News at 10pm
FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 5:8-10am ATTENDENTS10am Glen Mac11am PRICE IS RIGHT11:30am LEAVE IT TO BEAVER4pm HAPPY HOUR4-6pm ATTENDENTS10pm WYLN 35 News at 10pm7pm Jim Thrope at Mahanoy Area Football on WYLN357pm WENT TO THE EMMAUS AT NAZARETH FOOTBALL GAME9:30pm Announce the Emmaus at Nazareth Football Game on RCN411pm Announce the BIG TICKET on WFMZ 69
SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 6:9am WGPA 110010am Glen Mac10am 69 Sports Saturday6pm Announce Lafayette at Marist College Football on RCN49:30pm Northampton at Central Football Game on RCN4
SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 7:10am Keith Groller8pm Phillies at Mets Baseball on ESPN
Songs of the day: Big Girls don't cry Chasing Cars What hurts the Most Hurt Who Says you can't go home Bad Day Home Suddenly I see Breathe 2am How to Save a Life It My Life No more Cloudy Days God Bless USA Crazy Beautiful You're Beautiful Everything Hero Irreplaceable
NAZARETH NUMBER 1 FAN!
Another E-mail Friday!
Stay Safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. COURTNEY DIACONT GRANDMA WEAVER JAMIE LINTZ JOHN VUKOVCICH KRISTEN BENNY PARSONS DEREK KEHOE JOSH HANCOCK Joe Schneider Frank Klepeisz Mary Mutchler Jene Flick Frank Jenny Jennifer Jacksits Donald Williams John Marzano Andrew Millheim Harold Rrenyold
GO PHILLIES!!!!!!!
See you Friday!
Ladies Man!
PA House Man!
Nazareth Number 1 Fan!
Weave!!!!!!!
See you Friday Everybody!
GO NAZARETH!
Take Care!!!!!!
STAY DRY!
Weave!
See you on Friday on the Andy Weaver E-Mail Network!
Don't do anything I wouldn't do until you hear from me Friday Morning!

Andy Weaver 25 Charles Avenue Nazareth, PA 18064 HOME: 610-759-7019 CELL: 484-764-2218 Nazoeagle@rcn.com Nazoeagle12@yahoo.com Phillies Baseball Announcer RCN 4 Sports Announcer
FOOTBALL PICKS ON FRIDAY!!!!!
SEE YOU FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: