Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tuesday!

Wednesday August 27 2008
Hello!
How are you?
How is your week?
I been under the weather this week.
My throat and my stomach.
My stomach have been acting goofy all week.
I'm having trouble with it.
I Even went to bed at 9pm Monday night because my stomach hurting.
It still hurts now as I Write this E-Mail.
I Feel yucky.
This not the time to be sick either with Football Starting on Friday.
We are enterning the busiest time of year and here I Am not feeling well.
OVR Comes at 11am this morning to HELP Find a job working with KIDS! I Can't wait to work with Kids! I Miss it!!!!!!We have 3 Dogs here at Home and My Mom yells at them all day long and all night. It gets annoying. That the biggest reason that I Can't wait to get out there and work with Kids! I Have offers from VIA Of the Lehigh Valley and also from Kidspeace and In regular School Districts - Northampton, Whitehall, Easton and Catasqua. No Nazareth though - they were the first ones I Asked but I Got turned down by my old school which is really surprising and shocking. I Thought for sure they would try to grab me for a job. I Don't mind going to work at other schools but it still a shock that Nazareth don't try.
I Hope you are well!
I Been Busy Announcing the Phillies all week!
They are having some awesome wins lately!
Nice weather this week!
It cooled down a lot this week!
I Can't wait to Friday!!!!!! FOOTBALL!!!!!!! We play Pleasant Valley at Pleasant Valley at 7pm Friday night!
Go Blue Eagles!!!!!!!
BIG TICKET Returns Friday at 11pm!!!!!!!!!
I Miss the Olympics!
Do you?
I Got used to them 24/7
Monday is Labor Day!
Do you have Labor Day off?
My Monday E-Mail will be on Tuesday next week!
The Weather cooled down this week.
70's.
A 9 Year old Little League Baseball Player been thrown off a team for being too good.
That is stupid.
That not fair to throw a player off the team because they are too good.
It SUCKS.
Parents don't belong telling Kids what they can and can't do?
Did you read this story?
It sad.
Really is.
Final Red Sox-Yankees Baseball series at Yankee Stadium ever.
Yankee Stadium is being torn down after this season
DNA Convention in Denver This week.
I Been watching it
Very Intresting.
OBAMA Makes a appearance on Thursday.
Somebody tried to kill OBAMA Tuesday. I Saw that on the news.
STUPID People I Must say in this world anymore.
My Friend Ashley Ligenfelter is doing better from her accident last week!
I Miss Jody Mac on the radio!
I Hope his surgery went well!
I Am filling in for him on his radio Thursday and Friday 9am to 1pm!!!!!!!
SCHEDULE:Wednesday: 8-10am Attendent 10am Glen Mac 11am OVR Comes to Visit 4-6pm Attendent 4pm HAPPY HOUR ON WEEX 7pm Announce Phillies Baseball on Comcast 7pm IRONPIGS Baseball on WYLN35
Thursday: 8-10am Attendent 10am Glen Mac 11am PRICE IS RIGHT 11:30am LEAVE IT TO BEAVER 4-6pm Attendent 4pm HAPPY HOUR ON WEEX 6pm RCN SPORTS TALK 7:30pm Jolly Joe Timmer Show on RCN4 8pm Announce Phillies Baseball on Comcast 7pm IRONPIGS Baseball on WYLN35
Friday: 8-10am Attendent 10am Glen Mac 11am PRICE IS RIGHT 11:30am LEAVE IT TO BEAVER 7pm Announce Phillies Baseball on Comcast 4-6pm Attendent 4pm HAPPY HOUR ON WEEX 7pm IRONPIGS Baseball on WYLN35 7pm WENT TO NAZARETH FOOTBALL AT PLEASANT VALLEY 11pm Announce the BIG TICKET ON WFMZ
Saturday: 9am WGPA 1100 10am Glen Mac 10am 69 Sports Saturday 11am WENT TO THE DREAM COME TRUE PICNIC AT ANGEL 34 1:30pm Announce Football on RCN4: Salisbury at Wilson 3:55pm PHILLIES BASEBALL ON FOX 7pm Announce IRONPIGS BASEBALL ON WFMZ
Sunday: 10am Keith Groller 2pm Announce Phillies Baseball on CW57 7pm NASCAR ON ESPN FROM CALIFORNIA 8pm BASEBALL ON ESPN2 9pm Jerry Lewis Telethon on WNEP 16 SCRANTON FROM STEAMTOWN MALL
Songs of the day: Big Girls don't cry Chasing Cars What hurts the Most Hurt Who Says you can't go home Bad Day Home Suddenly I see Breathe 2am How to Save a Life It My Life No more Cloudy Days God Bless USA Crazy Beautiful You're Beautiful Everything Hero Irreplaceable
NAZARETH NUMBER 1 FAN!
Another E-mail Friday!
Stay Safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. COURTNEY DIACONT GRANDMA WEAVER JAMIE LINTZ JOHN VUKOVCICH KRISTEN BENNY PARSONS DEREK KEHOE JOSH HANCOCK Joe Schneider Frank Klepeisz Mary Mutchler Jene Flick Frank Jenny Jennifer Jacksits Donald Williams John Marzano Andrew Millheim Harold Rrenyold
GO PHILLIES!!!!!!!
See you Friday!
Ladies Man!
PA House Man!
Nazareth Number 1 Fan!
Weave!!!!!!!
See you Friday Everybody!
GO NAZARETH!
Take Care!!!!!!
STAY DRY!
Weave!
See you on Friday on the Andy Weaver E-Mail Network!
Don't do anything I wouldn't do until you hear from me Friday Morning!

Andy Weaver 25 Charles Avenue Nazareth, PA 18064 HOME: 610-759-7019 CELL: 484-764-2218 Nazoeagle@rcn.com Nazoeagle12@yahoo.com Phillies Baseball Announcer RCN 4 Sports Announcer
LOTS MORE INFORMATION ON FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MUCH, MUCH MORE!!!!!!!!
SEE YOU FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: