Thursday, August 14, 2008

Thursday!

UPDATE:
My Grandfather is in Serious Condition
Not good shape.
St Lukes Hospital in Allentown in room 630
Doctors confirmed it was a Heart Attack on Thursday morning.
That is what happens when you don't drink or eat.
My E-Mail Box is flooded with e-mails with people asking me how my grandfather is.
Also last night my Phone was ringing off the wall with people worried about my grandfather. All my friends are calling me and even the Nazareth Wrestling Coach have called my phone last night worried about my grandafather.
It really a great feeling that so many people cares for my grandfather.
Please keep my Grandfather in your thoughts.
Also please keep your E-Mail Inbox open incase something does happen to my grandfather.





Friday August 15 2008
It the weekend!
Another Friday for you!
How are you?
How was your week?
I am Wonderful!
What are you doing this weekend?
2008 Little League Baseball World Series in Williamsport starts at 2:00pm today on ESPN!!!!
32 Games in 9 Days in Williamsport on ESPN, ABC AND Espn2!
Fun time Of year!
I Will be announcing 18 of 32!
My Dad is even taking me on Monday!
I am also watching the Summer Olympics!
Nonstop Coverage on NBC!
A New Record in Swimming with Michael Phelps!!!!!!!!!!!
He got my attitude which is NEVER GIVE UP!!!!!!
That's my Man!!!!!!!!!
The USA Baseball Team not doing that bad.
HGA Graduation next Friday ALREADY At 2pm LIVE At 2pm on air!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I Can't believe it another Graduation already!!!!! Where does the time go!!!!!!!!
I Hope my Buddy Jack Michaels at 96 KEY Have a great vacation next week!!!!!!!
Saturday at 5pm I Will be at the Delaware Valley at Nazareth Football Scrimmage!!!!!!!

SCHEDULE: Friday August 15: 8-10am Attendents 9am Jody Mac 96 KEY 11am PRICE IS RIGHT 11:30am LEAVE IT TO BEAVER 1pm Glen Mac 2pm Announce Little League Baseball on ESPN: San Diego vs Tampa FL 4pm HAPPY HOUR 4-5:30pm Attendents 4pm Little League Baseball on ESPN 2: Columbia vs Venezuela 6pm LITTLE LEAGUE BASEBALL ON ESPN 2: Conn. vs Hawaii 8pm Announce Little League Baseball on ESPN: Maryland vs Indiana 10pm PHILLIES BASEBALL ON COMCAST
Saturday August 16: 9am WGPA 1100 10am 69 Sports 10am Jody Mac 11am Announce Little League Baseball on ESPN: Curraco vs Tamonpolis 1pm Little League Baseball on ESPN: Italy vs Guam 3pm Announce Little League Baseball on ABC: San Diego vs Connecticut 5pm DEL VALLEY AT NAZARETH FOOTBALL SCRIMMAGE 6pm Little League Baseball on ESPN: Japan vs Arabia 7pm Announce L.V. IRONPIGS BASEBALL ON 69 WFMZ 8pm Announce Little League Baseball on ESPN: louisana vs Washington 10pm Announce Phillies at Padres Baseball on CW57
Sunday August 17: 9am LEAVE IT TO BEAVER 10am Keith Groller 10am Jody Mac 1pm Announce Little League Baseball on ESPN2: Columbia vs Japan 3:30pm Announce Little League Baseball on ABC: Indiana vs Louisana 6pm Little League Baseball on ESPN2: Arabia vs Venezuela 8pm Announce Little League Baseball on ESPN 2: Tampa Fl vs Hawaii 8pm PHILLIES AT PADRES BASEBALL ON ESPN
Songs of the day: Big Girls don't cry Chasing Cars What hurts the Most Hurt Who Says you can't go home Bad Day Home Suddenly I see Breathe 2am How to Save a Life It My Life No more Cloudy Days God Bless USA Crazy Beautiful You're Beautiful Everything Hero Irreplaceable
NAZARETH NUMBER 1 FAN!
Another E-mail Monday!
Stay Safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. COURTNEY DIACONT GRANDMA WEAVER JAMIE LINTZ JOHN VUKOVCICH KRISTEN BENNY PARSONS DEREK KEHOE JOSH HANCOCK Joe Schneider Frank Klepeisz Mary Mutchler Jene Flick Frank Jenny Jennifer Jacksits Donald Williams John Marzano Andrew Millheim Harold Rrenyold
GO PHILLIES!!!!!!!
See you Monday!
Ladies Man!
PA House Man!
Nazareth Number 1 Fan!
Weave!!!!!!!
See you Monday Everybody!
GO NAZARETH!
Take Care!!!!!!
STAY DRY!
Weave!
See you on Monday on the Andy Weaver E-Mail Network!
Don't do anything I wouldn't do until you hear from me Monday Morning!

Andy Weaver 25 Charles Avenue Nazareth, PA 18064 HOME: 610-759-7019 CELL: 484-764-2218 Nazoeagle@rcn.com Nazoeagle12@yahoo.com Phillies Baseball Announcer RCN 4 Sports Announcer
SEE YOU MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GET WELL GRANDPOP!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: