Thursday, August 07, 2008

Thursday!

Friday August 8 2008
I Would first off congrate my Buddy, My man, the man that would do just about anything for me, Keith Groller at the Morning Call as Keith was named the Lehigh Valley Ambassador at the High School Football Luncheon on Thursday!!!!!! Keith defintely derseves this award! He really does a whole heck of a lot of stories plus a radio show every Sunday!!!! Keith is the 'MAN'' He came to my house this past June to do a Football Story! My door is always open for Keith because he is a super super guy! I Would do that anything for that man, my whole family would! I Am honored to know such a great guy as keith! I Can't think of a better person!!!! CONGTS KEITH On being the ambassador of the year!!!!!!!!!!!!
I Am Dreading next week. The Phillies play 10:00pm games all next week, 6 nights in a row. You know what that means, I Will be up to 1:00am in the morning 6 nights in a row announcing, I Will be a Dead and Tired person when next week is over. I Will be taking a lot of Naps during the Day. I HATE These 10:00pm games, especially 6 nights in a row. I Am not looking forward to it. But that part of Announcing!
Regional Finals started last night for the Little League World Series!!!!! Games from across the country, teams trying to qualify for Williamsport!
Pittsburg-Philadelphia weekend!
Phillies are playing the pirates in philly this weekend.
Meanwhile, The Eagles are playing the Steelers Tonight.
Football Friday!!!!!!!
Eagles vs Steelers Tonight!
7:30pm at Heinz Field in Pittsburg Tonight!
Are you going to watch?
GO EAGLES!!!!!!!
It's Football Time already!!!!!!!
It's Hard to Belive!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I Will be Announcing Tonight!!!!!!!
Monday is the first day for High School Fall Sports Practices!!!!!
Next Saturday the 16th Nazareth scrimmages Delaware Valley!
I Am So happy to report that Nazareth Football Coach Rob Melosky pleaded NOT Guility on Thursday to charges of assualiting a boy at a game last September. I Am so hhapy that Mr Melosky will be our coach because he is a great guy and a even better coach!!! We are going to Hershey this year with him as the coach!!!!!!!! I Was the first one he e-mailed the first day he was hired as the Football Coach back in May!!!!!!!!
How are you?
How was your week?
Are you ready for the weekend?
What will you be doing this weekend?
Nice and Cool Tempaatures this weekend!
I am wonderful!
Had a great week!
Very sad however with all these people passing away lately
8 people since May.
All young too. I Wonder what the problem is. I Wonder why we are losing so many young people. It getting redicious.
I Hope you read my Wednesday E-Mail!
I Said some powerful words about life! I Hope you take my advice and enjoy everyday!
Remember: To always smile even on bad days and remember it no fun to be grumpy and in a sober mode. We all need to enjoy every moment of life because you just never know anymore. Just look what happened this week, this guy Todd was completely healthy and now he is Dead and no longer with us.
Please keep Todd Rothrock's family in your thoughts during this very tough time.
Alot of Girls at HGA Are telling me on the telephone that my Teachers sometimes talk about me in their classes!!!!!!!!! I am being told by many friends on the telephone and on e-mail that my teachers at HGA Brings up my name every now and then!!!!!!!
Wednesday night at 7pm I Announced the Marlins at Phillies Baseball Game on Comcast and at 10pm watched WYLN 35 News at 10pm and went to bed.
Thursday woke up and listened to Jack Michaels on 96 Key in Johnstown from 8am to 10am and then listened to Jody Mac 10am to 1pm and at 1pm Announced the Marlins at Phillies Baseball Game on Comcast and at 6pm watched RCN SPORTS TALK Until 7pm and 7:30pm watched the Jolly Joe Timmer Show on RCN4 And at 9pm Announced the LITTLE LEAGUE BASEBALL GAME ON ESPN 2 And at 10pm announced the Catasqua Playground Basketball Tournament on RCN4!
SCHEDULE: Friday August 8: 8-10am Attendents 9am Jody Mac 11am PRICE IS RIGHT 11:30am LEAVE IT TO BEAVER 1pm Glen Mac 4pm to 6pm Attendents 4pm HAPPY HOUR ON WEEX 6:30pm CBS NEWS WITH KATIE CURIC 7pm Announce Pirates at Phillies Baseball on Comcast 7:30PM EAGLES AT STEELERS NFL FOOTBALL GAME ON ABC8pm Announce LITTLE LEAGUE BASEBALL ON ESPN2
Saturday August 9: 10am WGPA 1100 10am Jody Mac 11am 69 SPORTS Noon Glen Mac NOON Announce LITTLE LEAGUE BASEBALL on ESPN2pm Announce LITTLE LEAGUE BASEBALL on ESPN7pm Announce Pirates at Phillies Baseball on CW57 7pm Annunce L.V.IRONPIGS BASEBALL ON WFMZ
Sunday August 10: 10am Keith Groller 1:30pm Announce Pirates at Phillies Baseball on CW57 8pm BASEBALL ON ESPN:
Songs of the day: Big Girls don't cry Chasing Cars What hurts the Most Hurt Who Says you can't go home Bad Day Home Suddenly I see Breathe 2am How to Save a Life It My Life No more Cloudy Days God Bless USA Crazy Beautiful You're Beautiful Everything Hero Irreplaceable
NAZARETH NUMBER 1 FAN!
Another E-mail Monday!
Stay Safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. COURTNEY DIACONT GRANDMA WEAVER JAMIE LINTZ JOHN VUKOVCICH KRISTEN BENNY PARSONS DEREK KEHOE JOSH HANCOCK Joe Schneider Frank Klepeisz Mary Mutchler Jene Flick Frank Jenny Jennifer Jacksits Donald Williams John Marzano Andrew Millheim Harold Rrenyold Todd Rothrock
GO PHILLIES!!!!!!!
See you Monday!
Ladies Man!
PA House Man!
Nazareth Number 1 Fan!
Weave!!!!!!!
See you Monday Everybody!
GO NAZARETH!
Take Care!!!!!!
STAY DRY!
Weave!
See you on Monday on the Andy Weaver E-Mail Network!
Don't do anything I wouldn't do until you hear from me MondayMorning!

Andy Weaver 25 Charles Avenue Nazareth, PA 18064 HOME: 610-759-7019 CELL: 484-764-2218 Nazoeagle@rcn.com Nazoeagle12@yahoo.com Phillies Baseball Announcer RCN 4 Sports Announcer
SEE YOU MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GO EAGLES!
BOO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!
GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE TEAMS WHO ARE TRYING TO QUALIFY FOR THE 2008 LITTLE LEAGUE WORLD SERIES IN WILLIAMSPORT!!!!!!
I AM EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE THE LITTLE LEAGUE WORLD SERIES!!!!!!!
TAKE CARE AND PLEASE STAY SAFE AND ALIVE TOO!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: