Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Wednesday!

Wednesday July 23 2008 Sad News: My uncle passed away on Monday. I Hate to start e-mails with somebody dieing but it is the right thing to do. Rest in peace. My Dad is working in North Carolina all week. Only my mom and I and the animals at home. 3 dogs, 4 birds and 1 cat. I Stay away from the birds because I HATE Them. I Don't like Seagulls. Greetings! What is new? How are you doing? I Hope you are doing wonderful! It still Damm stinking HOT Out there. I Want Winter here. I Hate this HEAT. I am staying cool in the A.C. Drinking Lemonade! HAPPY BIRTHDAY RONNIE!!!!!!! Ronnie who is the son of my attendent in Johnstown, Kim Guitilla of Rose Personal Care! Ronnie is so fortunate to have a sweet loving and caring mom who would do anything for her son!!!!!!!!! I Hope Kim(Nickname: Grandma Kim) is doing well. I Think she forgot about me. I Haven't heard from her forever. I Was her Littleman out there in Steeler Country! Hey, this year I Can root for Philadelphia since I am back East! I Sure hope everybody is getting my e-mails!!!!! Somebody told me they received my message in their SPAM Box. That why I am very worried that people are not getting my e-mails. I Wonder why it going in the SPAM BOX. There are a lot of people that usually write all the time have not written in weeks. I Might have to call the Amber Alert people to make sure they are still alive and well! We been having severe Thunderstorms here. Very Scary. I Don't mind the Thunder but I HATE The Lightning. NFL TRAINING CAMPS STARTED MONDAY!!!!!! EAGLES ARE AT LEHIGH AND THE STEELERS ARE AT THE LATROBE CAMPUS!!!!!!! Tuesday Afternoon I Listened to the Reading Phillies Baseball on WIOV 1240 RADIO IN READING AT NOON!!!! THURSDAY THE PHILLIES HAVE A 12:00 NOON GAME AT THE NY METS!!!!!!! A 12 NOON GAME WILL BE NEAT! A CHANGE!!!!!!! I WILL BE ANNOUNCNING IT!!!!!!!!! I Wish the very best to my friend in Philadelphia, a former TV Anchor Larry Mendte who is in very serious trouble for reading his co-anchor's e-mails for 2 years and now may face 6 months in Jail if he is found guility. NY Giants Traded Jeremy Shockley to the NEW ORLEANS SAINTS! IN THE NHL: CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS WILL PLAY THE DETRIOT RED WINGS OUTDOORS AT WRIGLEY FIELD IN CHICAGO ON NEW YEARS DAY 2009!!!!!!!!! I WILL BE ANNOUNCING IT!!!!!!!!1 I Can't wait to this weekend! I am announcing a TELETHON up in Scranton! Friday from 7pm to 10pm and Saturday 7pm to 11pm I Get to interview kids on the air! WNEP 16 In Scranton! I am missing the Phillies games Friday and Saturday so I Can do this! It being held at St Josephs Hospitial! I also can't wait to August when I Can Announce the Little League Baseball World Series in Williamsport!!!!!!!!!! Phillies are in New York this week to take on the NY METS!! BIG SERIES!!!! My partner Harry Kalas is not announcing this week. He is having EYE Surgery. I Hope Harry recovers quickly from EYE Surgery. We miss him in the TV Booth! He will be back in the booth this Friday when the Phillies return home! I Get to sit in Harry's Chair while he is away!!! I Get to be the BIG MAN!!!!!!!!!! Monday I Had off from Announcing. Monday I Relaxed all day and then went for a walk with my attendent around the block and then relaxed all night! I Watched Dr. Phil Monday night at 10:00pm which is a great show to watch because he lays down the law right on television! Do you ever watched him? I Listen to my Buddy Jody MAC Everyday from 9am to 1pm on sportstalk 950 espn in Philadelphia and Mike and The Mad dog on WFAN in New York All afternoon and Glen Mac on 610 WIP In Philadelphia! Every Morning I Listen to Jack Michaels on 96 KEY In Johnstown on the internet!!!! Great music and Jack says FUNNY Stuff that makes my attendent laugh especially when Jack talks about ICE CREAM! I Hope HGA Students had fun Horseback Riding Monday night! I Wonder if they stop for Ice Cream! I Know how Sally White is!!! The QUEEN OF ICE CREAM! HGA Went Sking this week at 5am in the morning. I Hope the Students are having fun! I Never went because it such a long day. 15 hour event. I Can't sit that long! Attendent Care services are going wonderful! Great people helping me out!!!!!! They are so nice! 8am to 10am and 4pm to 6pm!!!! Last Wednesday I Got in bed to take a nap and I Got from my bed into my wheelchair all by myself!!!!! That made me feel so good!!!! I Get in BED ALL BY MYSELF BECAUSE I NEVER KNOW WHAT TIME I GO TO BED BECAUSE OF MY ANNOUNCING! LAST TUESDAY I NEVER WENT TO BED TO 2AM IN THE MORNING! Sunday's PA STONERS Soccer Game was canceled on Sunday because of lightinggg. That lighting was powerful. I Never saw anything like that. Congrations to Freemanburg as they beat Palmer 1-0 Monday to win the Northampton County Legion Baseball Title! Freemansburg will be in the State Tournament this weekend at Coplay here in the Lehigh Valley at 9:45am Saturday morning! Talking to all my friends everyday! Mostly Girls! They still call me everyday!!!!!!!!!! PHILADELPHIA SOUL ARE IN THEIR FIRST EVER ARENA BOWL THIS SUNDAY AT 3PM AGAINST SAN JOSE! GO SOUL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thursday night I Will watch the RCN Sports Talk Show 6pm to 7pm with Chris Michael! This week topic will be ''Woman Sports'' with Sue Wallace and Lori East I Will also watch the Jolly Joe Timmer Show Thursday night 7:30pm to 9pm!!!! Jolly Joe said my name last Saturday on POLKAFEST 2008!!!!!!! That was a great event at the Westgate Mall last Saturday. SCHEDULE: WEDNESDAY JULY 23: 8am to 10am Attendents 10am Jody Mac 11am PRICE IS RIGHT 1pm Glen Mac 4pm HAPPY HOUR ON WEEX 4-6pm Attendents 7pm IRONPIGS BASEBALL ON WYLN 35 7pm Announce the Phillies at METS BASEBALL GAME ON COMCAST THURSDAY JULY 24: 8am to 10am Attendents 10am Jody Mac 11am IRONPIGS BASEBALL ON WYLN 35 NOON Announce the Phillies at METS BASEBALL GAME ON COMCAST 1pm Glen Mac 4pm HAPPY HOUR ON WEEX 4-6pm Attendents 6pm RCN SPORTS TALK ON RCN4 7:30pm JOLLY JOE TIMMER SHOW ON RCN4 FRIDAY JULY 25: 8am to 10am Attendents 10am Jody Mac 11am PRICE IS RIGHT 1pm Glen Mac 4pm HAPPY HOUR ON WEEX 4-6pm Attendents 7pm ST JOSEPH FESTIVAL ON WNEP 16 SATURDAY JULY 26: 10am WGPA 100 10am Jody Mac 11am 69 SPORTS 3:30pm ANNOUNCE BASEBALL ON FOX: BRAVES AT PHILLIES 7pm ST JOSEPH FESTIVAL ON WNEP 16 SUNDAY JULY 27: 10am KEITH GROLLER 1:30pm ANNOUNCE BASEBALL ON CW57: BRAVES AT PHILLIES 1pm BRICKYARD 400 ON ABC 1:30pm BASEBALL HALL OF FAME INTRODUCTIONS ON ESPN CLASSIC 3pm ARENA FOOTBALL FINAL ON ABC: SAN JOSE VS PHILADELPHIA SOUL 8pm BASEBALL ON ESPN: NYY AT BOSTON RED SOX Songs of the day: Big Girls don't cry Chasing Cars What hurts the Most Hurt Who Says you can't go home Bad Day Home Suddenly I see Breathe 2am How to Save a Life It My Life No more Cloudy Days God Bless USA Crazy Beautiful You're Beautiful Everything Hero Irreplaceable BIRTHDAYS: June 23: NONE June 24: Jenn Lopez Actress 1969 Bel Latbzuggg - Congresswoman 1920 HISTORY NEWS: June 23: 1829 - Will Burt patented a forerunner of the typewriter. June 24: 1862 - Marting Buren 8th president of the U.S. Died in Kinderhook N.Y. 1866 - Tennesee became 1st confederate state to be readmitted to the union 1974 - U.S. Surpreme Court unanimously ruled that President Nixon had to turn over the white house tapes to Watergate 2002 - Nine Coal Miners were trapped in PA And rescued 3 days later. 2005 - Lance Armstrong won Tour DE France for the 7th time NAZARETH NUMBER 1 FAN! Another E-mail Friday! Stay Safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!! R.I.P. COURTNEY DIACONT GRANDMA WEAVER JAMIE LINTZ JOHN VUKOVCICH KRISTEN BENNY PARSONS DEREK KEHOE JOSH HANCOCK Joe Schneider Frank Klepeisz Mary Mutchler Jene Flick Frank Jenny Jennifer Jacksits Donald Williams John Marzano Andrew Millheim Harold Rrenyold GO PHILLIES!!!!!!! See you Friday! Ladies Man! PA House Man! Nazareth Number 1 Fan! Weave!!!!!!! See you Friday Everybody! GO NAZARETH! Take Care!!!!!! STAY DRY! Weave! See you on Friday on the Andy Weaver E-Mail Network! Don't do anything I wouldn't do until you hear from me Friday Morning! Andy Weaver 25 Charles Avenue Nazareth, PA 18064 HOME: 610-759-7019 CELL: 484-764-2218 Nazoeagle@rcn.com Nazoeagle12@yahoo.com Phillies Baseball Announcer RCN 4 Sports Announcer SEE YOU FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TAKE CARE AND STAY SAFE!

No comments: