Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Tuesday!

Wednesday July 9 2008
Hello there!
How is your week?
I am great!
It's HOT!
90 Degrees.
It suppose to Break Tonight (Wednesday Night) with Bad Storms.
This Saturday I am announcing the MISS PA Pagent on the Pennsylvania Cable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Beautiful young women comming to my home of Nazareth PA This weekend!!!
Saturday is the 2008 Miss PA Pagent at 8:00pm!!!!!!!!
It being held at my High School at Nazareth!!!!!!!
It is going to be televised and I am Announcing!!!!!
I am excited!!!!!! The biggest thing in my announcing career!!!!!
There is a young lady from the Johnstown area in it I Read on the paper!!!!!
I am happy to report that my Friend Kayla Young is Safe and doing ok!
She just needed a break for somereason.
All these girls calls me at odd times.
In the middle of me Announcing Games.
I Try hard to get back to them asap.
That is a true story what happened to Keith Groller
Funny Story
That is exactly why I Don't like going to the Shore.
I am SO Not looking forward to going.
I Hate those Seagulls.
Last year they came in to this one restaurant and I Couldn't eat my food because I Kept jumping.
I am wonderful!
Having a wonderful week!
Ugly Wednesday in my area. Rain and storms.
How are you doing?
Are you having a good week?
What is new in your neck of the woods?
I Been doing a lot of Announcing!!!!!
No Days off this week!
Next Tuesday at 8pm at Yankee Stadium I am Announcing the 2008 MLB All star game on FOX!
I Miss the PA HOUSE.
I Feel lossed without the PA HOUSE.
That was a good activity to be involved!
Can't wait to they come back in September on September 16th!
It was fun watching those knuckleheads act like fools!
LOL
People ask me what ALS Is.
Larry O'Rouke who is my buddy from the area been diagnosed with ALS --
Lou Gehrig's Disease -- a degenerative disease of the nerve cells that control voluntary muscle movement.
There is no cure.
If it was hard then to find the right thing to say, it is no easier now.
Larry, part of The Morning Call staff since 2000 and the Eagles beat guy since '01, first began experiencing lower-leg problems in the days leading up to the Colts-Bears Super Bowl in Miami, in February 2007. By last summer he had a pronounced limp, and noticed that he couldn't drive a golf ball as far as he once could.
My Buddy in Johnstown Jack Michaels is selling FREE Ice Cream all this month on 96 Key Radio!!!!!
I Listen to my Buddy Jack every single morning on http://www.96key.com/ He says my name every now and then!!!
It makes my attendent HUNGRY When Jack is talking about ICE CREAM! Makes me hungry too!
Legion Baseball Playoffs starts on Thursday night!
5:30pm Thursday night!
Nazareth at PalmerBath at FreemanburgKemp at EastonBig Pocono at Hellertown
SCHEDULE: WEDNESDAY JULY 9:8am to 10am Attendents10am Jody Mac11am PRICE IS RIGHT1pm Glen Mac4pm HAPPY HOUR ON WEEX4-6pm Attendents7pm Announce Baseball on Comcast: CARDNALS AT PHILLIES
THURSDAY JULY 10:8am to 10am Attendents10am Jody Mac11am PRICE IS RIGHT1pm Glen Mac1pm Announce Baseball on Comcast: CARDNALS AT PHILLIES4pm HAPPY HOUR ON WEEX4-6pm Attendents5:30pm NAZARERTH AT PALMER LEGION BASEBALL7:30pm Guest on the Jolly Joe Timmer Show on RCN4
FRIDAY JULY 11:8am to 10am Attendents10am Jody Mac11am PRICE IS RIGHT1pm Glen Mac4pm HAPPY HOUR ON WEEX4-6pm Attendents7pm Announce Penn Stoners Soccer on RCN47pm BASEBALL ON COMCAST: AZ AT PHILLIES
SATURDAY JULY 12:10am WGPA 1100 SPORTS SHOW11am 69 Sports on WEX AM 12301pm PALMER AT NAZARETH LEGION BASEBALL4pm ANNOUNCE BASEBALL ON FOX: AZ AT PHILLIES8PM NASCAR AT CHICAGO ON TNTRELAX ALL NIGHT
SUNDAY JULY 13:10am Keith Groller on WEEX LIVE FROM CEDAR BEACH1pm NAZARETH AT PALMER LEGION BASEBALL1:30pm ANNOUNCE BASEBALL ON CW 57: AZ AT PHILLIES8pm ANNOUNCE BASEBALL ON ESPN: ROCKIES AT METS
NEWS ON THE GO:
BRETT MYERS WENT 7 INNINGS ON MONDAY NIGHT AT THE LV IRONPIGS BASEBALL GAME! I WENT SUNDAY NIGHT. I HAD A BLAST!
I SHOULD OF WAITED TO MONDAY WHEN MYERS WAS PITCHING.
Songs of the day: Big Girls don't cry Chasing Cars What hurts the Most Hurt Who Says you can't go home Bad Day Home Suddenly I see Breathe 2am How to Save a Life It My Life No more Cloudy Days God Bless USA Crazy Beautiful You're Beautiful Everything Hero Irreplaceable
BIRTHDAYS:
NAZARETH NUMBER 1 FAN!
Another E-mail Friday!
Stay Safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. COURTNEY DIACONT GRANDMA WEAVER JAMIE LINTZ JOHN VUKOVCICH KRISTEN BENNY PARSONS DEREK KEHOE JOSH HANCOCK Joe Schneider Frank Klepeisz Mary Mutchler Jene Flick Frank Jenny Jennifer Jacksits Donald Williams John Marzano Andrew Millheim Harold Rrenyold
GO PHILLIES!!!!!!!
See you Friday!
Ladies Man!
PA House Man!
Nazareth Number 1 Fan!
Weave!!!!!!!
See you Friday Everybody!
GO NAZARETH!
Take Care!!!!!!
STAY DRY!
Weave!
See you on Friday on the Andy Weaver E-Mail Network!
Don't do anything I wouldn't do until you hear from me Friday Morning!

Andy Weaver 25 Charles Avenue Nazareth, PA 18064HOME: 610-759-7019 CELL: 484-764-2218 Nazoeagle@rcn.com Nazoeagle12@yahoo.com Phillies Baseball Announcer RCN 4 Sports Announcer
SEE YOU FRIDAY EVERYBODY!

No comments: