Thursday, July 03, 2008

Thursday!

Thursday July 3 2008 HOLIDAY WEEKEND! SPECIAL THURSDAY E-MAIL! 3 DAY WEEKEND FOR EVERYBODY! Friday is the 4th of July! What will you be doing? Are you going to watch Fireworks? I think I Am! I think we are expecting Thunderstorms on the 4th. I hope they don't cancel the Fireworks. Thurday at 9:30am I have to go the Dentist Not looking forward to that at all. I Have to get 3 cavaties fixed. Lots of novacane. Where I Go to the Dentist, it not Handicapped. My dad have to carry me all the way in. How awful. The State Capital in Harrisburg not handicapped either. It tooked forever trying to get in the Capital when we went last week. I am still trying to get those pictures to work. My computer is goofy. Keep alert for pictures! I am also trying to get the Video to work too! I Have a woman dentist which makes me happy!!! it helps me not to be nervious!!!!! How is the weather where you are? It nice and sunny here. I am relaxing at home! Still putting my names in to many schools around the area for the new school year in August!!!!!!!!! I Can't wait to work with kids!!!!!!!! It so much better than being behind a computer from 9am to 5pm everyday. Correction: My buddy Chuck York has decided to work alittle longer! I Just found out last night. Not much else is new with me. Monday night I Went to a Amercian Legion Baseball game! Tuesday night I Went to another Baseball game! Wednesday night was the last Home game for Nazareth already. Boy, this season went fast. Football will be here before we know it!!!!!! Next Month already!!!!!!!!!!! (August) Everynight at 5pm my Attendent takes me for a walk around town! Not too many kids in my town which SUCKS. Mostly everybody in my area are Old people. I Hope you are doing well. I hope you have a safe 4th of July!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have fun with everything that you do this holiday weekend! Are you going to the Beach? Watch for those seagulls! I Hate those Birds. I Will e-mail you again on Monday! Okie Dokie? If you are out driving this weekend, please be careful of all those Drunk Drivers that are out there every holiday!!!! How are you? How is your week? I am doing great! Sneezing today but hopefully it's nothing! I Heard there is STAFFING This morning for all Accounting and General Office Clerk Students at HGA. I Hope all the students are doing ok! SCHEDULE: THURSDAY JULY 3: 8am to 9am Attendents 9:30am DENTIST APPOINTMENT 11:30am Jody Mac 11am PRICE IS RIGHT 1pm Glen Mac 4pm HAPPY HOUR ON WEEX 4-6pm Attendents 6pm RCN SPORTS TALK 7:30pm Jolly Joe Timmer Show on RCN4 7pm Announce the Phillies at Atlanta Braves Baseball Game on Comcast FRIDAY JULY 4: 8am to 10am Attendents 10am Jody Mac 11am PRICE IS RIGHT NOON HOT DOG EATING CONTEST ON ESPN 1pm Nationwide Series Qualifying on ESPN2 1pm Glen Mac 4pm Sprint Cup Qualifying on SPEED 4pm HAPPY HOUR ON WEEX 4-6pm Attendents 7pm 7pm Announce the Mets at Phillies Baseball Game on CW57 7pm PHILADRELPHIA 4TH OF JULY NIGHT ON ABC CHANNEL 6 8pm Olympic Trials on NBC: Swimming LIVE 9pm MACY'S 4TH OF JULY CELEBRATION ON NBC 10 AND WNBC CHANNEL 4 IN NEW YORK SATURDAY JULY 5: 10am Jody Mac 10am WGPA 10am Glen Mac NOON SOFTBALL ON ESPN: NPF VS US NATIONAL TEAM 4pm BASEBALL ON FOX NASCAR RACE AT DAYTONA ON TNT 7pm Announce Baseball on WNEP 16: 7pm Announce the Mets at Phillies Baseball Game on Comcast SUNDAY JULY 6: 10am Keith Groller 1:30pm Announce the Mets at Phillies Baseball Game on CW57 NAZARETH AT BATH LEGION BASEBALL GAME 8pm BASEBALL ON ESPN:BOSTON AT NY YANKEES Songs of the day: Big Girls don't cry Chasing Cars What hurts the Most Hurt Who Says you can't go home Bad Day Home Suddenly I see Breathe 2am How to Save a Life It My Life No more Cloudy Days God Bless USA Crazy Beautiful You're Beautiful Everything Hero Irreplaceable BIRTHDAYS: NAZARETH NUMBER 1 FAN! Another E-mail Monday! Stay Safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!! R.I.P. COURTNEY DIACONT GRANDMA WEAVER JAMIE LINTZ JOHN VUKOVCICH KRISTEN BENNY PARSONS DEREK KEHOE JOSH HANCOCK Joe Schneider Frank Klepeisz Mary Mutchler Jene Flick Frank Jenny Jennifer Jacksits Donald Williams John Marzano Andrew Millheim Harold Rrenyold GO PHILLIES!!!!!!! See you Monday! Ladies Man! PA House Man! Nazareth Number 1 Fan! Weave!!!!!!! See you Monday Everybody! GO NAZARETH! Take Care!!!!!! STAY DRY! Weave! See you on Monday on the Andy Weaver E-Mail Network! Don't do anything I wouldn't do until you hear from me Monday Morning! Andy Weaver 25 Charles Avenue HOME: 610-759-7019 CELL: 484-764-2218 Nazoeagle@rcn.com Nazoeagle12@yahoo.com Phillies Baseball Announcer RCN 4 Sports Announcer HAVE A SAFE 4TH OF JULY! DON'T DO NOTHING STUPID!!!!!!! THINK SMART!!!!! FULL PA HOUSE RECAP ON MONDAY!!!!!!!!! HOPEFULLY THEY WILL FINALLY BE DONE BY MONDAY.., THEY ARE MOVING AWFULLY SLOWLY. AT THIS RATE, THEY MIGHT HAVE TO WORK TOMORROW ON THE 4TH OF JULY I DON'T FEEL BAD FOR THEM EITHER BECAUSE THEY PUT THEMSELVES IN THIS SITUATION IF THEY WORK THROUGHOUT THE YEAR AND NOT WAIT TO THE LAST WEEK TO GET EVERYTHING DONE, THEY WOULD NOT BE HAVING TO WORK IN JULY LIKE THEY ARE RIGHT NOW. BUNCH OF BONEHEADS (CROOKS) THEY ARE ACTING LIKE. THEY ARE JUST TRYING TO GET TV EXPOSURE TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE THEY ARE ACTUALLY DOING SOMETHINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. LAST NIGHT THEY WERE ON TO 11:00PM AT NIGHT. THEY HAVE A 11:00PM DEADLINE NOW TO END SESSION. ON A HAPPY NOTE, I DO LIKE ALL THIS BONOUS COVERAGE NOW, I WOULDN'T MIND IF THEY ARE STUCK THERE IN HARRISBURG ALL SUMMER!!!!!! TAKE CARE FOLKS!!!!!!!!! HAPPY 4TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SEE YOU MONDAY MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CYA!

No comments: