Friday, July 25, 2008

Friday!

Friday July 25 2008
I am very Sad to report this and very shocked to get this phone call the other night saying my Friend from HGA Caroyln Bower was involved in a very serious Accident in Johnstown Caroyln broke her arm in the Accident. The Passenger was hurt more seriously. I am really worried about Caroyln. She is a sweet loving woman and I Went to the Prom with her. Please Keep Caroyln in your prairs as she starts to recover. She was in my class when I Caught my one Teacher ''Lance Marks'' Sleeping in his chair. We had to wake Mr Marks up from his nap. This was a computer class in the NTSS Laboratory.
Another weekend!
How are you?
How was your week?
Anything new with you?
Are you ready for the weekend?
What are you doing this weekend?
All these weeks are flying by!
It amazing how fast these days are going!
Finally, the HOT Weather went away!!!!
Back to Reality Finally!!!!!!! Back in the 70's!!!!!! The way I Like it!!!!!! Good walking weather even though everybody in this area are all OLD People! No young people in this garden besides me.
Those 90 Degrees the last few weeks got annoying!!!!!!! These Thunderstorms were annoying too! I Don't mind the Thunder but I Hate the Lightning!
I Hope Ronnie has a wonderful Birthday!!!!!! He has a really great mom who is a attendent for Sherry Bobak at Rose Personal Care!!!!!! She used to call me her ''littleman'' and probably still is too!!!!!! I Remember when Ronnie saved somebody from Dieing in the woods by his house last year in 2007. Ronnie was the Hero back then!
I am great!
Tuesday night I Got woken up by my cell phone.
This onen girl called me from her Dorm Room in B Dorm at 12:04am in the morning. I Don't know what she was thinking. I Love that GIRLS Call me all the time but 12:04am in the morning is a BAD TIME To call somebody.
I Finally heard from the Ice Cream Queen of Pennsylvania Sally White the other day!!! That made my day hearing from the Ice Cream lady!!!!!!
Still have not been able to reach my other favorite Brenda Fockler and she works the midnight shift 11pm to 7am this week and I am sleeping. Next week Brenda works daylight so I Will call her between 7am to 3pm next week! I Do have her Home Phone number so maybe I Call her at home. I Found it on yellowbook.com.
I Will be announcing all weekend!
We have a Telethon at St Josephs Hospital 7pm to 10pm Friday and 7pm to 11pm Saturday on WNEP 16 In Scranton in which I Will be Announcing!!!!!!!!!!! I am excited to get the opportunity to interview KIDS On LIVE TV!!!!!!!!!! 2 NIGHTS IN A ROW!!!!
Penn Stoners have rescheduled their game from last Sunday's postponed game to This Comming Tuesday July 29th at 8pm at J. Birney Crum in Allentown as they will take on NEW YORK And It will be Televised LIVE on RCN4! I Will be Announcing it!
Thursday the Phillies had a 12 NOON BASEBALL GAME ON COMCAST AT THE N.Y. METS!!!!!
A ODD 12 NOON GAME!!!!!!!
That was FUN ANNOUNCING A 12 NOON BASEBALL GAME!!!!!!!!
My Buddy Harry Kalas comming back to the Airwaves after being out all week at home recovering from EYE SURGERY Tonight Friday at 7pm When the Phillies return back home to take on the Atlanta Braves.
Thursday I announced a 12 NOON PHILLIES BASEBALL GAME And at 6pm watched the RCN Sports Talk Show with Chris Michael and then at 7:30pm Watched the Jolly Joe Timmer Show on RCN4!!!!!!!
THE PHILLIES ARE FALLING APART
PHILLIES FELL OUT OF FIRST PLACE THURSDAY
THE N.Y. METS ARE NOW IN FIRST PLACE.
PHILLIES JIMMY ROLLINS GOT BENCHED THURSDAY FOR NOT SHOWING UP AT THE BALL PARK ON TIME.
1 MORE MONTH UNTIL FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!
AUGUST 29TH!!!!!!
I Also watched the L.V. IRONPIGS On Thursday on WYLN 35 In Hazelton as they had a Doubleheader due to a rainout on Wednesday night. We had BAD STorms Wednesday night. They started with Game 1 at 11am in the morning followed by Game 2 at 2pm!!!!!!!!!! Mike Zambelli is a great announcer but his partner Ricky Botalico is a little strange - he worries more about what going in the stands than the game itself.
John MCCAin was in Bethlehem on Wednesday at the Westgate Mall!! I Hope John wins to be President!!!
Did you see that WNBA Brawl on Tuesday night in Detriot?
That was insane.
Bunch of Women Fighting.
Do you think Bret Farve will be a Green Bay Packer this season? It will be interesting to see!
Hurricane Dolley in Texas. I Hope everybody is ok.
Sportsfest in Allentown is being held this weekend!
SCHEDULE:FRIDAY JULY 25:8am to 10am Attendents10am Jody Mac11am PRICE IS RIGHT1pm Glen Mac4pm HAPPY HOUR ON WEEX4-6pm Attendents7pm ST JOSEPH FESTIVAL ON WNEP 167pm ANNOUNCE YANKEES AT BOSTON BASEBALL ON MY 97pm BASEBALL ON COMCAST: BRAVES AT PHILLIES
SATURDAY JULY 26:10am WGPA 10010am Jody Mac11am 69 SPORTS3:30pm ANNOUNCE BASEBALL ON FOX: BRAVES AT PHILLIES7pm ST JOSEPH FESTIVAL ON WNEP 16
SUNDAY JULY 27:10am KEITH GROLLER1:30pm ANNOUNCE BASEBALL ON CW57: BRAVES AT PHILLIES1pm BRICKYARD 400 ON ABC1:30pm BASEBALL HALL OF FAME INTRODUCTIONS ON ESPN CLASSIC3pm ARENA FOOTBALL FINAL ON ABC: SAN JOSE VS PHILADELPHIA SOUL8pm BASEBALL ON ESPN: NYY AT BOSTON RED SOX
Songs of the day: Big Girls don't cry Chasing Cars What hurts the Most Hurt Who Says you can't go home Bad Day Home Suddenly I see Breathe 2am How to Save a Life It My Life No more Cloudy Days God Bless USA Crazy Beautiful You're Beautiful Everything Hero Irreplaceable
Top Movies 1. The Dark Knight 2. Mamma Mia! 3. Journey to the Center of the Earth 4. Hellboy II: The Golden Army 5. Space Chimps 6. The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor 7. WALL-E 8. Star Wars: The Clone Wars 9. Batman Begins 10. 21 Top Cast/Crew 1. Christian Bale 2. Angelina Jolie 3. Jennifer Garner 4. Johnny Depp 5. Emily Mortimer 6. Heath Ledger 7. Brad Pitt 8. Gong Li 9. Cameron Diaz 10. Jessica Alba
NAZARETH NUMBER 1 FAN!
Another E-mail Monday!
Stay Safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. COURTNEY DIACONT GRANDMA WEAVER JAMIE LINTZ JOHN VUKOVCICH KRISTEN BENNY PARSONS DEREK KEHOE JOSH HANCOCK Joe Schneider Frank Klepeisz Mary Mutchler Jene Flick Frank Jenny Jennifer Jacksits Donald Williams John Marzano Andrew Millheim Harold Rrenyold
GO PHILLIES!!!!!!!
Ladies Man!
PA House Man!
Nazareth Number 1 Fan!
Weave!!!!!!!
See you Monday Everybody!
GO NAZARETH!
Take Care!!!!!!
Weave!
See you on Monday on the Andy Weaver E-Mail Network!
Don't do anything I wouldn't do until you hear from me Monday Morning!

Andy Weaver 25 Charles Avenue Nazareth, PA 18064HOME: 610-759-7019 CELL: 484-764-2218 Nazoeagle@rcn.com Nazoeagle12@yahoo.com Phillies Baseball Announcer RCN 4 Sports Announcer
SEE YOU MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: