Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Wednesday!

Wednesday April 2, 2008 ATTENTION: ATTENTION: A BIG BLIZZARD COMING THIS WEEKEND 13 INCHES OF SNOW. IT WAS ON THE NEWS ON MONDAY. YOU BETTER GO SHOPPING FOR FOOD, THIS WILL BE A BIG ONE. WE MIGHT BE STUCK IN THE HOUSE FOR DAYS. APRIL FOOLS!!!!!! HA HA HA LOL DID I GET YOU? Hey Everybody! How are you? How’s your week going? Are you having a good week? I am Wonderful! Classes are going Wonderful! NEW CHANGES THIS WEEK! All my Nigh time Favorite Radio People have moved to morning!!!!!! No Longer at Night! Jody Mac is now on ESPN 950 From 9am to 1pm Everyday! Glen Mac on 610 WIP Is now on from 10am to 3pm Weekdays! It feels weird having them on during the Daytime!!!!!! Due to that, A NEW COMPUTER SCHEDULE FOR MY BIG COMPUTER!!!! I now turn my BIG Computer on at 8:30am every morning to get ready for Jody Mac at 9:00am! Did you watch Opening Day on Monday in Baseball? Some Great Games!!!!!! Phillies lost to Washington 11-6 in the Home Opener I HOPE THEY WIN TONIGHT (WEDNESDAY) AT HOME AT 7PM ON CW57! I stayed up to Midnight on Monday night to listen to the PIRATES GAME ON 850AM! A 5 HOUR GAME. Started at 7pm and was not over until Midnight. Pirates beat Atlanta in 12 innings in that 5 hour game! Friday I go to the FOOT DOCTOR! 9:30AM I REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENDED LAST TIME I WENT BLOOD ALL OVER I HOPE HE DON’T GO IN TOO DEEP THIS TIME! I AM WORRIED ABOUT THIS APPOINTMENT AFTER WHAT HAPPENED LAST TIME Tonight we are scheduled for a Fishing Trip Not sure if we are going tonight on the Smores Trip It suppose to be Windy and Cold I don’t want to get sick I might back out No classes all morning! I am OFF until 2:00pm Today Teachers have a PAC Meeting all morning Union Meeting Went to the Dance last night! That Was Fun! I try not to get too close to students because I am a STAFF Member. One of my co-worker got laid off on Friday. I am not allowed to talk about it because I am a Staff Member. I miss him already. He was a Fun Guy Thursday we are going Bowling! Hopefully a 300 this week! I did good last week finally! Even better this week hopefully! Obama was in Johnstown Last weekend I did not see him though He was in Altoona on Tuesday It was reported on the news that Obama went Bowling in Altoona on Tuesday and only got a 37. Yes, only a 37 That pretty bad to only get a 37. I do better than Obama does. When I saw that on the news, it made me laugh. SCHEDULE: Wednesday April 2: 9am Jody Mac 10am GLEN MAC 11am PRICE IS RIGHT 11am PA HOUSE 2pm COST ACCOUNTING 3pm COST ACCOUNTING LAB 5pm FISHING TRIP/SMORES 6:15pm JOHNSTOWN CHIEFS HOCKEY ON 850AM 7pm BASEBALL ON CW57: NATIONALS AT PHILLIES 10pm WYLN NEWS AT 10 10:50pm CLOSE REC. HALL Thursday April 3: 9am Jody Mac 9am AUDITING CLASS 10am GLEN MAC 1pm BASEBALL ON COMCAST: NATIONALS AT PHILLIES 2pm MEDICAL LAW CLASS 3pm AUDIT LAB 6:30pm BASEBALL PRACTICE 7pm BASEBALL ON WNEP 16: IRONPIGS AT SWB YANKEES 7:50pm BOWLING AT RICHLAND LANES 11pm BED Friday April 4: 9am Jody Mac 9:30am FOOT DOCTOR 11am GLEN MAC 11am PRICE IS RIGHT 2pm COST ACCOUNTING CLASS 6:50pm JOHNSTOWN CHIEFS HOCKEY ON 850AM 7:30pm NBA ON CW57: 76ERS AT ATLANTA HAWKS 10pm WYLN NEWS AT 10PM 10:50pm CLOSE REC. HALL Saturday April 5: 9am WAKEUP 9am LEAVE IT TO BEAVER 9am SPORTS SATURDAY ON WGPA 1100AM 10am Jody Mac 11am 69 SPORTS ON WFMZ.COM NOON LUNCH 1pm BASEBALL ON CW57: PHILLIES AT CINCINNATI 4pm BASEBALL ON FOX: METS AT BRAVES 4:30pm DINNER BASEBALL PRACTICES THROUGHOUT THE DAY 10:50pm CLOSE REC. HALL Sunday April 6: 9am WAKEUP 9am Jody Mac 9am LEAVE IT TO BEAVER NOON LUNCH NASCAR RACE AT TEXAS ON FOX NO SPECIAL OLYMPICS TODAY 1pm BASEBALL ON CW57: PHILLIES AT CINCINNATI 8pm BASEBALL ON ESPN: WHITE SOX AT TIGERS 10:50pm CLOSE REC. HALL Songs of the day: Big Girls don't cry Chasing Cars What hurts the Most Hurt Who Says you can't go home Bad Day Home Suddenly I see Breathe 2am How to Save a Life It My Life No more Cloudy Days God Bless USA Crazy Beautiful You're Beautiful Everything Hero Irreplaceable NAZARETH NUMBER 1 FAN! Another E-mail Friday! Stay Safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!! R.I.P. COURTNEY DIACONT GRANDMA WEAVER JAMIE LINTZ JOHN VUKOVCICH KRISTEN BENNY PARSONS DEREK KEHOE JOSH HANCOCK Joe Schneider Frank Klepeisz Mary Mutchler Jene Flick Frank Jenny Jennifer Jacksits See you Friday! Ladies Man! PA House Man! Nazareth Number 1 Fan! Weave!!!!!!! See you Friday Everybody! BASEBALL REPORT ON FRIDAY! BOWLING REPORT ON FRIDAY! BE CAREFUL IN THIS WEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take Care!!!!!!!

No comments: