Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Tuesday!

Wednesday April 30, 2008
Last Day of April!
May already!
Hard to believe May already!
Good Morning!
How are you?
How is your week?
Are you staying warm?
It is very Cold out
What hapened to the Warm weather?
We lossed it
I am great
Having a great week!
I love Announcing!
Going to a few Nazareth Baseball Games as well!
We are sign up for Attendent Care!
2 women came on Tuesday for 45 minutes
They asked questions and then left
We now have to wait 2-3 weeks for services to start!
5 days a week Mondays-Fridays.
Weekends my Dad is home to help
Services can be transfeered anywhere in PA Including Johnstown if I want!
What new with you?
I hope you saw my picture on Groller Corner: http://blogs.mcall.com/groller/
Thanks Keith Groller for that!
We have a new Minor League Baseball Team here in Allentown
LEHIGH VALLEY IRONPIGS
Not a good record though, 3-23
They have a 10:30am in the morning game today!
Nazareth will play a game at the new park on Saturday!
I been relaxing this week!
It feels good not having Homework anymore!
I don't miss the CAFETERIA FOOD AT ALL!
I AM EATING A LOT BETTER NOW AFTER LAST WEEK!
I do miss everybody in Johnstown
GIRLS DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE ON MYSPACE!
I miss getting Kisses!!!!!!!
I also miss Being in the Dugout at Little League Baseball!
No little league baseball here in my area
GOOD NEWS:
TEACHERS AT HGA HAVE A NEW TEACHER'S CONTRACT!
Wonderful news!
The school saving money but yet they had 2 subsisututes last Wednesday for Ms Revello and Mr. Marks when they weren't really needed.
There were no classes being held. The 2 Subs were sitting in the office doing nothing all day long. That not saving money. I don't understand why Subsitutes were needed when no students were showing up to classes.
How are you?
SCHEDULE:
WEDNESDAY APRIL 30: 10am Jody Mac 10:30am IRONPIGS BASEBALL ON WYLN 35 1pm Glen Mac 7pm FLYERS HOCKEY ON COMCAST
THURSDAY MAY 1: 10am Jody Mac 11am Radio Show 1pm Glen Mac 6pm RCN SPORTS SHOW 7pm PHILLIES BASEBALL ON COMCAST 7:30pm JOLLY JOE TIMMER ON RCN4
FRIDAY MAY 2: 10am Jody Mac 1pm Glen Mac 11am Radio Show 7pm PHILLIES BASEBALL ON COMCAST
SATURDAY MAY 3: 10am WGPA SATURDAY 11am 69 Sports 4pm WENT TO WATCH NAZARETH BASEBALL AT COCLA COLA PARK 8pm PHILLIES BASEBALL ON CW57
SUNDAY MAY 4: 10am Keith Groller 1:30pm PHILLIES BASEBALL ON CW57 8pm CUBS AT CARDNALS BASEBALL ON ESPN
Songs of the day: Big Girls don't cry Chasing Cars What hurts the Most Hurt Who Says you can't go home Bad Day Home Suddenly I see Breathe 2am How to Save a Life It My Life No more Cloudy Days God Bless USA Crazy Beautiful You're Beautiful Everything Hero Irreplaceable
News:
Larry Brown hired as NBA Coach at Charolotte!
Philadelphia Eagles are suing Terell Owens for Bonous Money.
Mike Liberthal will retire as a Phillie
Pat Riley step down as Coach at Miami in the NBA.
NAZARETH NUMBER 1 FAN!
Another E-mail Friday!
Stay Safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want to send out condeloses to Tim Williams
Head of Security at HGA
He lossed his Dad last week.
Tim is in my Thoughts and Prayers!
R.I.P. COURTNEY DIACONT GRANDMA WEAVER JAMIE LINTZ JOHN VUKOVCICH KRISTEN BENNY PARSONS DEREK KEHOE JOSH HANCOCK Joe Schneider Frank Klepeisz Mary Mutchler Jene Flick Frank Jenny Jennifer Jacksits WilliamsJohn Marzano
See you Friday!
Ladies Man!
PA House Man!
Nazareth Number 1 Fan!
Weave!!!!!!!
See you Friday Everybody!
BASEBALL REPORT ON FRIDAY!
Take Care!!!!!!
Weave!

No comments: