Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Wednesday!

Wednesday January 9, 2008
I am dedicating this e-mail Today to Jennifer Jacksits who lossed her life at such a early age on Sunday morning in a automobile accident. It the least I can do to show my respect to her family. I signed my name in her guestbook on the internet. Jenn will be missed by so many people back in Northampton and the entire Lehigh Valley!
Started all new classes on Tuesday!
All of them looks like they will be fun!!!!!!! I love being busy!!!!!!
I really like all these classes this term!
This medical class will be fun too! I am the only boy in that class with 4 girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reminds me of in High School when I had a all GIRL YEARBOOK CLASS IN HIGH SCHOOL!
Saturday I have to wake up at 7:00am!!!! No sleeping in this weekend for me! I will have to run to get my manual wheelchair from the wheelchair man Mr. Bodie!
The BASEBALL Coach is coming to get me at 8:20am in the morning and taking to a restaurant for Breakfast and then to his son’s 10:20am Hockey Game and then taking me to his house for a get together with his family and some people from the Baseball and Football and then will bring me back at 4:30pm!!!!! A LONG DAY WITH THE BASEBALL COACH ON SATURDAY!!!!!!!!
Then Saturday night with the REC HALL We are going to a UPJ COLLEGE MEN BASKETBALL GAME AT 6:30PM SATURDAY NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!
HOCKEY AND BASKETBALL ALL IN ONE DAY ON SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! A VERY LONG DAY ON SATURDAY!!!!!!! THEN SUNDAY WILL BE SPECIAL OLYMPICS!!
How did you like the warm weather the last 2 days?
It been beautiful!!!!!!!!
I been able to call my Nanny over at the Baseball Fields the last 2 days!
Felt like we should be playing Baseball now already! That how warm it felt!!!!!
Today it supposed to get COLD AGAIN AND A HUGE SNOWSTORM HERE IN JOHNSTOWN COMING THIS SUNDAY NIGHT.
We were TEASED THE LAST 2 DAYS WITH THESE 60 DEGREE WEATHER!
Have you been watching the PA FARM SHOW This week?
It been very interesting to watch!
Some real cool events at the Farm Show Complex
Rodger Clemens speaking with congress next Wednesday the 16th in Washington DC!!!!!!
I wonder if he will lie to congress?? He already lied on 60 minutes on Sunday night!!!!! You can see it right in his face that he is lying.
Time will tell what will happen now with that lier Rodger Clemens!
The new term here is going great!
A Excellent group of kids this term!!!!!!!!!! More coming next Monday the 14th!
LSU WON THE COLLEGE FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIPS MONDAY NIGHT! DID YOU WATCH IT? IT WAS A GREAT GAME TO WATCH.
Tuesday night was busy here in my room!
Was typing up notes!
Also was watching 3 things at one time!
Crestwood at Berwick HS BASKETBALL ON WYLN 35 ON MY LAPTOP COMPUTER.
ON MY BIG COMPUTER I WAS WATCHING GARY LAUBACH ON RCN4 DO THE PARKLAND AT LIBERTY AND AT THE SAME TIME HAD BOB DADAY ANNOUNCE THAT SAME GAME ON THE RADIO ON 1470 WSAN!!!!!
Bowling starts Thursday night!
New thing this year!
Boys vs. the Girls!
Who will win?
I hope we beat the Girls at Bowling!
Tuesday the 15th holding my first DORM MEETING of 2008 at 6:00pm looking forward to really getting to know all the new folks and telling them what is available here and briefly run down all the rules like no slamming doors and no loud music and all that stuff.
Starting this Sunday Special Olympics will be here 8 straight Sundays straight through March! How neat that will be!
Joe Gibbs retired as the Washington Redskins.
Did you watch the people choice awards last night?
That was fun to watch!
Now, I get my shower at night!
It might be warmer in the nighttime. I won’t be shaking as much!
Now I can listen to the 6:30am news on 96KEY Every morning!
BIG WRESTLING MATCH TONIGHT!
NAZARETH AT EASTON!
I want Nazareth to win 38-21.
I WILL BE WATCHING ON RCN4!
My Schedule for this week:
Wednesday January 9:
9am Class
10am Class
11AM PRICE IS RIGHT
NOON FARM SHOW: FLAG RACING
12:30PM FARM SHOW: TRACTOR PULL
2pm Class
3pm Class
4pm FARM SHOW: SHEEP TO SHAWL
4pm Jody Mac
5pm FARM SHOW: CARRIAGE RACING
6:30pm FARM SHOW: SHAWL AUCTION
10pm Wrestling on RCN4: Nazareth at Easton
10:50pm Close Rec. Hall
Thursday January 10:
8am Class
9am Class
10am FARM SHOW: USTPA TEAM PEDDING
11am PAYROLL LAB CLASS
NOON FARM SHOW: USTPA TEAM PEDDING
1pm FARM SHOW: SAUSAGE AND MUSHROOM PASTA
2pm Class
3pm Class
4pm Jody Mac
4pm FARM SHOW: CHICKEN SALAD
6pm RCN SPORTS TALK
6pm FARM SHOW: EQUINE SHOWCASE
7:30pm BOWLING AT THE RICHLAND LANES
10:50pm Close Rec. Hall
Friday January 11:
9:01am to 9:55am Payroll Accounting
11:00am Price is Right
11:30am LUNCH
NOON FARM SHOW: SMOOTHIES
1pm FARM SHOW: CHEDDAR CHEESE
1:55pm to 2:48pm Cost Accounting
3pm FARM SHOW: FLOWERS
4pm Jody Mac
6:30pm CBS News with Katie Curic
7:30pm HBB ON RCN: Catty at Wilson
8pm WRESTLING ON PCN: POWERADE TOURNAMENT
10:50pm Close Rec. Hall
Saturday January 12:
7am Wakeup
8:20am BASEBALL COACH COMES GET ME
RESTAURANT
10:20am Hockey Game at the War Memorial
4:30pm Come back to HGA
6:30pm GO WITH THE REC. HALL TO WATCH UPJ BASKETBALL
10:50pm Close Rec. Hall
Songs of the day:
Big Girls don't cry
Chasing Cars
What hurts the Most Hurt
Who Says you can't go home
Bad Day
Home
Suddenly I see
Breathe 2am
How to Save a Life
It My Life
No more Cloudy Days
God Bless USA
Crazy
Beautiful
You're Beautiful
Everything
Hero
Irreplaceable
NAZARETH NUMBER 1 FAN!
Another E-mail on Friday!
Stay Safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P.
COURTNEY DIACONT
GRANDMA WEAVER
JAMIE LINTZ
JOHN VUKOVCICH
KRISTEN
BENNY PARSONS
DEREK KEHOE
JOSH HANCOCK
Joe Schneider
Frank Klepeisz
Mary Mutchler
Jene Flick
Frank Jenny
Jennifer Jacksits
See you Friday!
Ladies Man!
PA House Man!
PA House returns January 14th!
Nazareth Number 1 Fan!
Weave!!!!!!!
See you on Friday Everybody!
Take Care!!!!!!!
BOWLING REPORT ON FRIDAY!!!!
HOPEFULLY A 300!!!!!!!
Once again, this whole e-mail today been dedicated to a wonderful young girl that we loss this past Sunday Jennifer Jacksits!
We miss you Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: