Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Tuesday!

Wednesday January 30, 2008 Busy week for the PA HOUSE! Property Taxes is the issue. They can’t agree on Property Taxes. They are working LONG HOURS This week on the HOUSE FLOOR! I Been in my room watching the PA HOUSE All week! Monday they were on from 4:25pm to 9:20pm! On Tuesday I was in my room from 4:50pm until 10pm watching the PA HOUSE! They were on from 10am to 10pm at night! I don’t leave my room when they are in session! Loyal PA HOUSE FAN! They will be back on Today (Wednesday) and you know I will be watching! Last E-Mail of January! Where did January go? Time is flying by! February already! Wow! Are you staying warm? It very cold outside. I can’t wait until WARM WEATHER! 15 more days until SPRING TRAINING STARTS!!!!! Teams will report to Florida in 15 Days!! I just signed a 4 year contract with the Phillies to announce their games on Comcast and on CW57!!!!!! I WILL LOVE WHEN I CAN GO OUTSIDE TO MAKE MY PHONE CALLS AT THE FIELDS AGAIN! The Phillies are going to have an excellent season! I am wonderful! Doing Wonderful in all my classes!!!!!! I really truly enjoy all my classes!!!!!! I got a 98 on my Medical Test on Tuesday! 2 Straight A’S In that Medical Law Class! I never knew I was so good in the Medical Field! Surprising the HECK OUT OF ME! My Toe is all better. I wish I knew why that FOOT MAN Went in so deep. He went crazy. While watching the PA HOUSE Tuesday night. I Also listened to Bob Daday on 1470 WSAN Do the PARKLAND - FREEDOM GAME AND ALSO ON MY LAPTOP, WATCHED THE LIBERTY-NORTHAMPTON GAME ON RCN4 WITH GARY LAUBACH. IT REALLY NEAT WHAT RCN IS DOING RIGHT NOW, THEY HAVE REPLAYS OF FOOTBALL GAMES DURING THE DAYTIME HOURS! When the PA HOUSE WAS FINALLY OVER AT 10PM, I WENT DOWN TO KARAOKE IN THE REC HALL AND THEN CLOSED THE REC HALL AT 10:55PM! I BEEN EATING REALLY GOOD LATELY! SATURDAY WAS HOT DOGS SUNDAY, PIZZA MONDAY- MCDONALDS LAST NIGHT (TUESDAY) I ATE WINGS FOR DINNER Monday night we went to watch 2 games at UPJ! BOTH THE WOMEN AND THE MEN WON OVER SALEM International! People knew me there too! A Girl who is a cheerleader for UPJ Went to High School with me!!!! She came over and hug me. Ashley Musselman You never know who you might see when you get out in this world! Tim MCGwire who plays for UPJ Men Team went to High School with me as well! He not playing right now because he have a broken ankle. I did a HALFTIME Interview with him Monday night. It was found announcing again! February 11th we go to UPJ Again for a Doubleheader! It always fun to go over there at UPJ! A Great Atmosphere! February 23rd at 8am that Football/Baseball Coach is coming to get me for a PEE WEE HOCKEY GAME AND TO HIS HOUSE AGAIN! Sunday is the Super Bowl! Are you ready? I think the New England will beat the NY Giants 24-21 in OVERTIME! My Schedule for this week: Wednesday January 30: 9:01am to 9:55am Payroll Accounting 10:10am to 11:06am Recordkeeping 11:00am Price is Right 11:00am PA HOUSE 11:30am LUNCH 12:45pm to 1:30pm PT Therapy 1:55pm to 2:48pm Cost Accounting 3:03pm to 3:56pm Cost Accounting LAB 4pm Jody Mac 6:30pm CBS News with Katie Curic 6:50pm Johnstown Chiefs Hockey on 850am 7pm CBB ON RCN4: Army at Lafayette 7pm CBB ON 1470 WASAN: Army at Lafayette 10pm WRESTLING ON RCN4: Parkland at Liberty 10:50pm Close Rec. Hall Thursday January 31: 9:01am to 9:55am Auditing 11:06am to Noon Payroll LAB Noon LUNCH 1:00pm to 1:45pm OT Therapy 1:55pm to 2:48pm Medical Law and Ethics 3:00pm to 3:56pm Auditing Lab 4pm Jody Mac 6pm RCN SPORTS TALK SHOW 7:30pm BOWLING 11pm BED Friday February 1: 9:01am to 9:55am Payroll Accounting 11:00am Price is Right 11:30am LUNCH 1:55pm to 2:48pm Cost Accounting 3pm Jody Mac 6:30pm CBS News with Katie Curic 6:50pm Johnstown Chiefs Hockey on 850am 7:30pm HBB ON WYLN: Pittston at Hazelton 7:30pm HBB ON 1470 WSAN: Allen at Dieruff 7:30pm HBB ON RCN4: 9:30pm HBB ON RCN4: 10:50pm Close Rec. Hall Saturday February 2: 8am Jody Mac 9am Sports Show on 1100AM With Jack Logic 11am 69 Sports Talk NOON LUNCH 12:30pm GLEN MAC 1pm CBB ON RCN4: American At Lafayette 2pm WRESTLING ON PCN: E-Burg at Stroudsburg 6:50pm Johnstown Chiefs Hockey on 850am 7pm WRESTLING ON RCN4 FROM FREEDOM H.S. 10:50pm Close Rec. Hall Sunday February 3: 8am Jody Mac NOON LUNCH 12:35PM REC HALL OPENS 12:50pm Johnstown Chiefs Hockey on 850am 2pm Special Olympics 6pm SUPERBOWL ON FOX: N.Y GIANTS VS NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 10:50pm Close Rec. Hall News and Notes: Free-agent third baseman Pedro Feliz and the Phillies have agreed to an $8.5 million, two-year contract. Barbaro will be buried at the site of his greatest triumph. The 2006 Kentucky Derby champion, who was euthanized Jan. 29, 2007 from complications of a breakdown suffered at the Preakness, will have his ashes interred at Churchill Downs. Barbaro's remains will be placed outside of an entrance gate in a large elevated space enclosed by bricks. The site will also include a bronze statue commissioned by owners Roy and Gretchen Jackson and loaned to the track as part of the official memorial site. The track will install a bronze marker at the site soon. The track plans to unveil the statue and formally dedicate the site in 2009. Terrell Owens should set aside part of his roster bonus from Dallas to pay his old team a debt. An arbitrator ruled in favor of the Philadelphia Eagles last Friday on a grievance that was filed by the NFL players' union on Owens' behalf in 2005, The Philadelphia Inquirer reported Tuesday, citing a league source. Songs of the day: Big Girls don't cry Chasing Cars What hurts the Most Hurt Who Says you can't go home Bad Day Home Suddenly I see Breathe 2am How to Save a Life It My Life No more Cloudy Days God Bless USA Crazy Beautiful You're Beautiful Everything Hero Irreplaceable NAZARETH NUMBER 1 FAN! Another E-mail Friday! Stay Safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!! R.I.P. COURTNEY DIACONT GRANDMA WEAVER JAMIE LINTZ JOHN VUKOVCICH KRISTEN BENNY PARSONS DEREK KEHOE JOSH HANCOCK Joe Schneider Frank Klepeisz Mary Mutchler Jene Flick Frank Jenny Jennifer Jacksits See you Friday! Ladies Man! PA House Man! Nazareth Number 1 Fan! Weave!!!!!!! See you Friday Everybody! Take Care!!!!!!! A FULL BOWLING REPORT ON FRIDAY! HOPEFULLY A 300 ON THURSDAY NIGHT!!!!!! A PA HOUSE REPORT ON PROPERTY TAXES ON FRIDAY! SEE YOU NEXT MONTH IN FEBRUARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: