Monday, January 07, 2008

Monday!

Monday January 7, 2008 I have to start this E-mail with real tragedy in the Lehigh Valley. It kills me when I have to address stuff like this. It really makes me want to cry every time I hear somebody died. I Feel I need to address stuff like this because it is the proper thing to do. I feel obligated to do it. I would feel awful inside if I don’t address things that really should be address. ‘’Jennifer Jacksits, the 18-year-old former Northampton High basketball standout and the daughter of Konkrete Kids coach Jeff Jacksits, died early Sunday morning. She was a victim of a car accident when they slid on ICE in Moore Township. It was weather related. Jennifer Jacksits was a freshman at Saint Joseph's University. What a sad way to begin the new year. The very first weekend of 2008 and we've already lost a precious young life.’’ ‘’A tragedy like this puts things into perspective. High school basketball games, no matter how big they seem, drastically pale in comparsion to a huge loss like this. No one, absolutely no one, should ever have to endure the tragedy the Jacksits family is now going through and our hearts go out to them. Our deepest sympathies to the Jacksits family and the entire Northampton basketball program.’’ I really don’t know what to say but it really sad to see people so young leave us like what we are seeing. That the 3rd person to leave us that I know in the last 2 weeks. Jene Flick, Frank Jenny and now Jennifer. Nobody should have to go through what Jeff is going through right now. Did you watch the Steelers on Saturday night? Steelers came all the way back from being 18 points down but still loss 31-29. That was one heck of a game. Did you watch Roger Clemens on Sunday night on 60 minutes? He is such a liar. He lied on National TV You can see it right in his face that he is lying. It will be interesting on January 16th to see if he lies to congress in Washington. It will be interesting to see what Happens to Roger Clemens. Big College Football Game tonight! Will you watch? LSU VS OHIO STATE 8PM ON FOX! I want Ohio State 21-17 Good Afternoon! First E-Mail in 2008 from Johnstown! Pretty Warm out Today! I got to go for a walk today and called my grandparents at the Basketball! I been invited across the street to the Elementary School by the Baseball People to their monthly meeting in the cafĂ© over there across the street at the Elementary School Tonight. If I have time, I might walk over there Tonight. I am late Today! The last 2 days been crazy! Great to see everybody again! I am very excited to go to classes tomorrow! Classes are my favorite class! I am especially excited for this Medical Class that I have! Left Home at 8:07am on Sunday and got here at 12:11pm Sunday Afternoon! Special Olympics had to be canceled because the GYM FLOOR Was redone and we could not use the GYM So we had to cancel Special Olympics! Starting this Sunday they will be here 8 straight Sundays straight through March! How neat that will be! Made the SWITCH From Announcing back to these kids! Sunday was hectic, going through my Work E-Mail that I missed for 2 weeks. 366 of them! My last announcing skit was on Saturday night with the Easton at Allen Basketball Game on RCN4! Typed up the January Activity Schedule! I am doing something new this term for Dorm Meetings, I am going to print everybody a copy of what we are talking about, It may be easier to follow that way! I am waiting to next week because this week is too crazy with new stuff and everything! Thursday sta My Schedule for this week: MONDAY JANUARY 7: 10am Wakeup Relax All Day 11am Farm Show: Maple Syrup NOON Farm Show: Grilled Veggie 1pm Farm Show: Blood Orange 2pm Farm Show: Eggplant 3pm Farm Show: Crusted Shrimp 4pm Farm Show: SUKIYAKI 5pm Farm Show: Honey Extraction 7pm Farm Show: Square Dancing Get Folders ready for the new Term 3pm Jody Mac 8pm College Football on FOX: OSU VS LSU 10:50pm Close Rec. Hall TUESDAY JANUARY 8 FIRST DAY OF CLASSES FOR 2008 8am Class 9am Class 10am Farm Show: Pony Pull 11am Class 2pm Class 3pm Farm Show: Carriage Racing 3pm Jody Mac 4:30pm Farm Show: Horse Pull 7:30pm HBB ON WYLN 35: Crestwood at Berwick 7:30pm HBB ON RCN4: Parkland at Liberty 7:30pm HBB ON 1470AM: Parkland at Liberty 9:30pm HBB ON RCN4: Freedom at Emmaus 10:50pm Close Rec. Hall Wednesday January 9: 8am Class 9am Class 10am Class 2pm Class 3pm Class 4pm FAR 4pm Jody Mac 10pm Wrestling on RCN4: Nazareth at Easton 10:50pm Close Rec. Hall Thursday January 10: 8am Class 9am Class 11am Class NOON FARM SHOW: USTPA TEAM PEDDING 1pm FARM SHOW: SAUSAGE AND MUSHROOM PASTA 2pm Class 3pm Class 7:30pm BOWLING 10:50pm Close Rec. Hall Friday January 11: 9:01am to 9:55am Payroll Accounting 11:00am Price is Right 11:30am LUNCH NOON FARM SHOW: Smoothies 1pm FARM SHOW: Cheddar Cheese 1:55pm to 2:48pm Cost Accounting 3pm FARM SHOW: Flowers 4pm Jody Mac 6:30pm CBS News with Katie Curic 7:30pm HBB ON RCN: Catty at Wilson 8pm WRESTLING ON PCN: POWERADE TOURNAMENT 10:50pm Close Rec. Hall Songs of the day: Big Girls don't cry Chasing Cars What hurts the Most Hurt Who Says you can't go home Bad Day Home Suddenly I see Breathe 2am How to Save a Life It My Life No more Cloudy Days God Bless USA Crazy Beautiful You're Beautiful Everything Hero Irreplaceable NAZARETH NUMBER 1 FAN! Another E-mail on Wednesday! Stay Safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!! R.I.P. COURTNEY DIACONT GRANDMA WEAVER JAMIE LINTZ JOHN VUKOVCICH KRISTEN BENNY PARSONS DEREK KEHOE JOSH HANCOCK Joe Schneider Frank Klepeisz Mary Mutchler Jene Flick Frank Jenny Jennifer Jacksits See you Wednesday! Ladies Man! PA House Man! PA House returns January 14th! Nazareth Number 1 Fan! Weave!!!!!!! See you on Wednesday Everybody! Take Care!!!!!!! DO ME A BIG FAVOR EVERYONE, Let’s all keep Jennifer’s family back in Northampton in our thoughts and prayers. Thanks!

No comments: