Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Tuesday!

Wednesday December 12, 2007
Long couple days this week!
Sunday night I stayed awaked to 1:00am in the morning to listen to Johnstown Chiefs Hockey on 850am radio here In Johnstown! Loyal Fan I am!
Monday I was in my room from 1:30pm in the afternoon all the way to 11:00pm at night watching the PA HOUSE. They were on for 10 hours on Monday and I watched the whole 10 hours of it on Monday!!!!!!!!!!
Tuesday they were on from 11:30am to 5:30pm
Today Wednesday is scheduled to be the last day in 2007 which is one of 2 reasons why I am backing out of the Mall Trip and plus this cough and everybody on the bus would have to listen to me cough all the way to Altoona.
Common Certainly.
Long hours lately with everything!
Monday night we had to go outside for 10 minutes with no coat on or nothing because we had an Fire Drill. Somebody burned popcorn. I was freezing outside for 10 minutes without my coat.
I can’t wait until I can write a BREAKING NEWS E-MAIL SAYING MY COUGH WENT WAY!
I hope it soon!
I talked to the Health Clinic and I want to go see a real doctor somewhere like a hospital.
I want to do a chest x-ray.
This been way too long.
I don’t deserve to be coughing for 24 hours a day like this. There has to be something causing it.
It been 1 whole month. I got this on November 11th and today is Wednesday December 12.
I looked back in my notebook at stuff I wrote down. I keep track of everything that I do in my notebook! I have information from 3 years ago written down! I also discovered that it been 1 full year here in my new room! I moved rooms on December 14, 2006!
I am not going to the Mall today.
I am afraid that would be too much. It is a 1 hour ride and if I am coughing, everybody on the bus would have to listen to me cough for a whole hour on the way there and then back again.
I am thinking of other people and it would not be fair to them to listen to that and to get this awful cold too.
I think of things ahead of time!!!!!!
I don’t have much money anyway.
I want to get well so I can enjoy the Christmas Dance on Thursday night!
I feel normal except for the cough.
That what weird about this whole thing, I feel completely normal but yet coughing nonstop. Weird……….
Tuesday night I watched Basketball on RCN4 With my man Gary!
I have to make Christmas cards for everybody here on my laptop computer!
How are you?
How is your week?
I hate this Snow and Sleet and ICE.
I am still getting over this very nasty cough that does not want to leave for nothing.
Classes are going wonderful!
I am enjoying all my classes!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My Schedule for this week:
Wednesday December 12: 8am Class 10am Class 11am PA House 1pm Class 3pm Jody Mac
6:30pm CBS News with Katie Curic
7pm Relax and more Relaxing10pm H.S. WRESTLING ON RCN4: Becahi at Parkland 10:50pm Close Rec. Hall Thursday December 13: 8am Class 10am Class 11am LAB 1pm Class 4pm Jody Mac 6pm RCN SPORTS TALK ON RCN4 7pm GRADUATION DANCE 9:30pm HBB on RCN4: Liberty vs. Parkland 10:50pm Close Rec. Hall Friday December 14: 8am Class 10am Class 1pm LAB 1pm H.S, FOOTBALL ON PCN: SERRA VS STEEL HIGH 3pm LAB 4pm Jody Mac 6:30pm CBS News with Katie Curic 7pm H.S. FOOTBALL ON PCN: GARNET VALLEY VS THOMAS JEFFERSON 7:30pm HBB ON RCN4: 10:50pm Close Rec. Hall Saturday December 15: 10am Jody Mac 10am 69 sports Show 1pm LEAVE TO GO TO THE UPJ MEN BASKETBALL GAME AT UPJ 7pm H.S. FOOTBALL ON PCN: PITTSBURGH PCC VS PARKLAND 7:30pm HBB ON RCN4: LIBERTY AT EASTON 9:30pm HBB ON RCN4: CENTRAL AT DIERUFF 10:50pm Close Rec. Hall Sunday December 16: 8am Jody Mac 1pm Glen Mac 2pm Special Olympics 4pm NFL ON FOX: EAGLES AT DALLAS 8pm NFL ON NBC: 10:50pm Close Rec. Hall Monday December 17: 8am Class 10am Class 1pm PA House 3pm Jody Mac 6:00pm 2007 Dream Come True Telethon at Westgate Mall (RESCHEDULED) 7:30pm HBB ON WYLN 35: Holy Deem at Hazelton 10:50pm Close Rec. Hall
Songs of the day:
Big Girls don't cry
Chasing Cars
What hurts the Most Hurt
Who Says you can't go home
Bad Day
Home
Suddenly I see
Breathe 2am
How to Save a Life
It My Life
No more Cloudy Days
God Bless USA
Crazy
Beautiful
You're Beautiful
Everything
Hero
Irreplaceable
News to know:
Michael Vick was sentenced to 23 months in prison for dog fighting.


NAZARETH NUMBER 1 FAN!
Another E-mail on Friday!
Stay Safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P.COURTNEY DIACONTGRANDMA WEAVERJAMIE LINTZJOHN VUKOVCICHKRISTENBENNY PARSONSDEREK KEHOEJOSH HANCOCKJoe SchneiderFrank KlepeiszMary Mutchler
LADIES MAN!
CHICK MAGNET!
BOWLING MAN!
See you on Friday!
Peace out!
Weave!
Much More on Friday!
Over and out until Friday!!!!

No comments: