Saturday, December 08, 2007

Saturday!

Hey Everybody!

Saturday December 8, 2007

Fun week this week!

The PROM Was great on Thursday!

Special Olympics this weekend!

Sunday from 2pm to 4pm with FLOOR HOCKEY!

GO PARKLAND FOOTBALL!

I HOPE THEY BEAT RIDLEY TODAY AT NOON!

Another Weekend in Johnstown!

How are you?

How was your week?

All my classes are going great!

I enjoy them all!

I Am Wonderful!

I am in Johnstown All Weekend!

What are you doing all weekend?

Here is my weekend schedule:

Saturday December 8:
10am Jody Mac
NOON H.S. Football: Ridley vs. Parkland on RCN4
1pm Glen Mac
7pm Johnstown Chiefs at South Carolina Hockey on 850am
10pm H.S. Wrestling: Parkland at Easton
10:50pm Close Rec. Hall

Sunday December 9:
10am Glen Mac
10am Jody Mac
1pm N.Y. Giants at Eagles NFL Football Game on FOX
2pm Special Olympics
4pm Johnstown Chiefs at South Carolina Hockey on 850am
8pm NFL ON NBC: Indianapolis at Baltimore Ravens
10:50pm Close Rec. Hall

Another E-Mail on Sunday!

Check Back on Sunday!

Nazareth Number 1 Fan!

PA House Number 1 Fan!

I will work in the Rec Hall All Weekend!

Througout the weekend, I will work on my Accounting Stuff!

Have A Great Weekend!

See you Sunday!

Stay Warm this Weekend!

Take Care!

Over and Out!

Later,

Weave!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: