Thursday, November 15, 2007

Thursday!

Friday November 16, 2007
I Am late today!
Anyone noticed?
Bowling was great Last night!
92 in game 1 111 in game 2 and a 182 in game 3!! The score in Game 3 is terrific! The Pizza was great!
Saturday night we are going to UPJ To a UPJ Men Basketball Game! That should be fun!
It’s cold out there! Are you all bundled up?
I am working all weekend with my boss Sally White and that will be fun as we always have fun together!
Her and I switched days next week actually! She tooked my Tuesday and I tooked her Sunday the 25th of the month! We only need 1 person on during the holiday since there not many students.
This Sunday will be a fun day on my computer!
I am watching a 6 hour CHEERLEADING COMPETITION REPLAY From last week on RCN4! LOTS OF GIRLS!
Busy Wednesday next week at home, FLU SHOT AND TV INTERVIEW WITH GARY! ALL IN 1 DAY!
Prom signs are finally hunged up on the walls!
There is a good thing about not having a date, you can date with everyone there!!!!!!!!!!!
I tooked down the holloween dance signs down. I can’t believe nobody tooked them down.
Without me, I square there would still be signs up from last Christmas. How much energy does it take to take signs down if you see they are old. Some people are lazy.
Still no word on Community College. January will probably be when we know. We are currently waiting for my teachers’ comments which most likely will be good because I am always in class and never leaves and always there on time and even get there early which some teachers HATE When students get there early because it interrupting their private time!!!!!! In my opinion, it shows what kind of students they have when they get there early!
What are you doing all weekend?
Are you doing anything special?
Did you see Barry Bonds got indicted and could face prison time?
That is something else.
I got my announcing schedule all set for next week!
Tomorrow Saturday I have to wake up early because WNEP 16 in Scranton is broadcasting the SANTA PARADE LIVE AT 9:00AM!

PCN- THE PENNSYLVANIA CABLE NETWORK had a 1 hour special last night about MURTHA. MRSA.
It was interesting!
PCN Got Soccer Finals and Field Hockey All weekend!
I will be watching!
Another week flew by like it was nothing!
All these weeks are flying by!
Final weekend before Thanksgiving!
Short week next week as everybody gets off on Thursday next week!
I am leaving earlier than everybody else!
Tuesday around 2:00pm! Leave Early and Come back early as I will be coming back 1 day early on Sunday the 25th!
I got my announcing schedule set and on Thanksgiving Day on TV60 I will be announcing the Easton-P-Burg Turkey Day Game!
I will be going to my grandparents house at 2:00 next Thursday for Turkey Dinner!
Big Lafayette-Lehigh Football Game on RCN4 This Saturday! I will be watching on RCN4!
I can’t wait to see my buddy Gary Laubach on Wednesday to do my interview for the Telethon!!
I feel that I should make a Thank You card for the FOOTBALL COACH for taking me to the Banquet on Saturday!
They did not have to go out of their way to get me like they did!
They are really special people to do what they do!
Picks this weekend:
High School:
Hazelton 28 Liberty 21
Parkland 17 Wyoming Valley West 7
Northwestern 20 Blue Mountain 7
Palmerton 24 Palisades 13
Whitehall 14 Whitehall 7
Jim Thorpe 17 Lansdale Catholic 0
Pius X 14 Minersville 7
Saucon Valley 8 Schuylkill Haven 7
Bishop McCourt 28 P-Burg Oscela 27
College:
Lafayette 31 Lehigh 28 (OT)
Penn State 27 Michigan State 24
NFL:
Eagles 21 Miami 7
Detroit 17 NY Giants 14
Steelers 38 NY Jets 17
Dallas 17 Washington 13
Seattle 24 Chicago 3
Baltimore 33 Cleveland 27
New England 21 Buffalo 17
Denver 24 Tennessee 21

I am doing wonderful!
Classes are going wonderful!
I am enjoying all my classes!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My Schedule for this week:
Friday November 16:
8am Class
10am Class
1pm Class
3pm Class
4pm Jody Mac
6:30pm CBS News with Katie Curic
6:45pm CHIEFS HOCKEY ON 850AM RADIO
7pm H.S. Football on RCN4: Hazelton at Liberty
9:30pm H.S. Football on RCN4: Wyoming Valley West at Parkland
10:50pm Close Rec. Hall
11:05pm Watch the BIG TICKET On WFMZ (LAST BIG TICKET FOR 2007)
Saturday November 17:
9am SANTA PARADE on WNEP TV 16
10am 69 Sports Show
Noon Jody Mac
12:30pm College Football on RCN4- Lafayette at Lehigh
1pm Glen Mac
5pm SOCCER ON PCN
6:15pm LEAVE TO GO TO UPJ TO WATCH MEN BASKETBALL
9:30pm CHIEFS HOCKEY ON 850AM RADIO (TAPED DELAYED)
10:50pm Close Rec. Hall
Sunday November 18:
10am Jody Mac
Noon CHEERLEADING COMPETITION AT STABLER ARENA ON RCN4
1pm NFL: Miami at Eagles on FOX
8pm NFL: New England at Buffalo
10:50pm Close Rec. Hall
Saturday we are going to UPJ to a College Men Basketball Game Saturday night!
That will be fun!
Songs of the day:
Big Girls don't cry
Chasing Cars
What hurts the Most Hurt
Who Says you can't go home
Bad Day
Home
Suddenly I see
Breathe 2am
How to Save a Life
It My Life
No more Cloudy Days
God Bless USA
Crazy
Beautiful
You're Beautiful
Everything
Hero
Irreplaceable
NAZARETH NUMBER 1 FAN!
Another E-mail on Friday!
Have a Wonderful Weekend!
Stay Safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P.COURTNEY DIACONTGRANDMA WEAVERJAMIE LINTZJOHN VUKOVCICHKRISTENBENNY PARSONSDEREK KEHOEJOSH HANCOCKJoe SchneiderFrank KlepeiszMary Mutchler
LADIES MAN!
CHICK MAGNET!
BOWLING MAN!
See you Monday!
Peace out!
Weave!
Much More on Monday!
Over and out until Monday!!!!

No comments: