Sunday, November 25, 2007

Sunday!

Monday November 26, 2007
Good Afternoon!
I am alittle late with my Monday E-Mail!
I slept in to 10:00am this morning!
Still Coughing but I am getting better!
I am very excited to FINALLY Get back to class on Tuesday!
That really killed me missing 3 days of classes last week.
I HATE when I have to miss classes.
Did you watch the Eagles game last night?
It was a great game!
The Eagles almost pulled off a UPSET WIN!
Who would of ever thought that game would be so close like it was?
That why they play the game!
Tonight the STEELERS Play!
I am sure the Rec. Hall will be packed tonight with STEELERS Fans!
I can’t wait to this Sunday!
Special Olympics is coming back!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Today is the first day of Hunting!
Anybody go hunting?
The only Hunting I do is ‘’GIRL HUNTING’’
LOL LOL
Tuesday night the Football Coach is coming to get me to take me to his son’s 9:15pm Hockey Game at Planet Ice.
I don’t know why they play at 9:15pm at night on a school night when those kids have school the next day.
That is if he feels better. He called me Sunday night and said he and the family were all sick so I don’t know if we will go or not.
If we do go, he won’t be here to pick me up to 8:30pm. By then I am usually tired.
If for some reason I would be in the Johnstown Area this summer, they want me to be a Baseball Coach which means I have to stay with one team if I do. I can’t jump from team to team.
Who knows what will occur between now and the Summer. I never thought I would be here last Summer and I was!
Left home at 7:54am Sunday and got here to Johnstown at 12:17pm on Sunday!
The Hallways were empty and still are.
I can really go down the hallway yesterday and today FAST With them being so Empty!
I can’t find any teachers today. I wanted to ask one of my teachers a questions and all the lights were off when I went down and knocked on the door.
I thought the Teachers had to work today. Guess not unless they are hiding in their rooms in the dark. Maybe they called off and went Deer Hunting!
Brought my suit back and all ready for the Prom Next week!
Busy week this week!
Bowling on Thursday and Johnstown Chiefs Hockey on Friday!
Next week I am having the December Dorm Meeting!
Not sure what day yet. I am shooting for Wednesday the 5th.
I have to get together with my buddy Brian and see if he is ok with the 5th!
I had my Telethon Interview last Wednesday!
It went well!
I talked a lot more this year than other years!
Can’t wait to see it this Monday!
I am not leaving my room at all Monday night!
I am staying in my room all night and watching the DCT Telethon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope you are doing wonderful!
I got a lot of my paperwork completed on Sunday night and Today Monday!
With not many students here, I can get a lot of Paperwork Done!
Back in Johnstown!
Came back on Sunday!
Had a great time at home!
How was your Thanksgiving?
Did you eat a lot?
Scores for this coming weekend:
High School:
Northampton 41, Catasauqua 7
East Stroudsburg South 22, Stroudsburg 21
Easton 17, Phillipsburg (NJ) 6
Parkland 16, Hazleton 14
Lansdale Catholic 46, Palisades 14
West Scranton 39, Blue Mountain 16
College:
USC 44 A.Z. State 24
Arkansas 50 LSU 48 (OT)
Texas A@M 38 Texas 30
Hawaii 39 Boise State 27
Missouri 36 Kansas 28
W.V. 66 Conn. 21
Georgia 31 Georgia Tech 17
Virginia Tech 33 Virginia 21
Oklahoma 49 Okla. State 17
Florida 45 Florida State 12
Tenn. 52 Kentucky 50 (4 OVERTIMES)
Cincinnati 52 Syracuse 31
Colorado 65 Nebraska 51
Delaware 44 Delaware State 7
UMASS 49 Fordham 35
Notre Dame 21 Stanford 14
North Carolina 20 Duke 14
NFL:
Dallas 34 NY Jets 3
Indianapolis 31 Atlanta 13
Green Bay 37 Detroit 26
Minnesota 41 NY Giants 7
Eagles 31 New England 28
I am doing wonderful!
Classes are going wonderful!
I am enjoying all my classes!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My Schedule for this week:
Tuesday November 27:
8am Class
10am Class
11am LAB
1pm Class
4pm Jody Mac
6:30pm CBS News with Katie Curic
7pm CBB ON ESPN: Georgia Tech at Indiana
9pm CBB: Wisconsin at Duke
10:50pm Close Rec. Hall
Wednesday November 28:
8am Class
10am Class
1pm Class
3pm Jody Mac
6:30pm CBS News with Katie Curic
7pm CBB ON RCN4: Penn at Lafayette
8:30pm Possibility going to a Pee-Wee Hockey Game if Coach feels better
9:30pm CBB ON ESPN2: Virginia Tech at Penn State
10:50pm Close Rec. Hall
Thursday November 29:
8am Class
10am Class
11am LAB
1pm Class
4pm Jody Mac
6pm RCN Sports Talk
7:50pm WENT BOWLING AT RICHLAND LANES
11:00pm BED
Friday November 30:
8am Class
10am Class
1pm LAB
3pm LAB
4pm Jody Mac
6pm GO TO THE JOHNSTOWN CHIEFS HOCKEY GAME
10:50pm Close Rec. Hall
Saturday December 1:
10am Wakeup
10am Jody Mac
10am 69 Sports Talk
NOON Watch the Parkland vs. G. Washington H.S. Football Game on RCN4
Relax all day
3pm Open Rec. Hall
6:50pm Listen to Johnstown Chiefs Hockey on 850am Radio
10:50pm Close Rec. Hall
Sunday December 2:
10am Jody Mac
1pm Watch the Start of the Seattle at Eagles NFL Game on FOX
2pm Special Olympics
4pm Watch the NYG At Chicago NFL Football Game on FOX
8pm Watch the Cincinnati at STEELERS NFL Football Game on NBC
10:50pm Close the Rec. Hall
Monday December 3:
8am Class
10am Class
3pm Jody Mac
6pm 2007 DREAM COME TRUE TELETHON AT WESTGATE MALL ON RCN4
10:50pm Close Rec. Hall

Songs of the day:
Big Girls don't cry
Chasing Cars
What hurts the Most Hurt
Who Says you can't go home
Bad Day
Home
Suddenly I see
Breathe 2am
How to Save a Life
It My Life
No more Cloudy Days
God Bless USA
Crazy
Beautiful
You're Beautiful
Everything
Hero
Irreplaceable
NAZARETH NUMBER 1 FAN!
Another E-mail on Wednesday!
Have a Wonderful Long Week!
Stay Safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P.COURTNEY DIACONTGRANDMA WEAVERJAMIE LINTZJOHN VUKOVCICHKRISTENBENNY PARSONSDEREK KEHOEJOSH HANCOCKJoe SchneiderFrank KlepeiszMary Mutchler
LADIES MAN!
CHICK MAGNET!
BOWLING MAN!
See you Wednesday!
Peace out!
Weave!
Much More on Wednesday!
Over and out until Wednesday!!!!

No comments: