Saturday, November 10, 2007

Saturday!

Hey Everybody!

Another weekend is here!

No Special Olympics this weekend. VOLLEYBALL Season is over!

They will Start FLOOR HOCKEY on November 25th!!!!!!!!!!

VETERANS DAY WEEKEND!

NO CLASSES MONDAY!

3 DAY WEEKEND!

What are you doing all weekend?

Today I am going to an Football Banquet for the 6th Grade Westmont Football Team!

A Full Recap comming up!

This week went fast!

Another Weekend in Johnstown!

How are you?

How was your week?

All my classes are going great!

I enjoy them all!

I Am Wonderful!

I am in Johnstown All Weekend!

What are you doing all weekend?

Here is my weekend schedule:

Saturday November 10:
10am 69 Sports Show
NOON H.S. Football on WYLN 35- Easton at Hazleton Replay
NOON College Football on RCN4- Lafayette at Holy Cross
1pm Glen Mac
3pm Go to the End of the Year Banquet for the 6th Grade Football Team
9pm Johnstown Chiefs Hockey on 850am Radio
10:50pm Close Rec. Hall

Sunday November 11:
10am Jody Mac
1pm H.S. Football on WYLN 35: Easton at Hazelton Replay
1pm NFL: Eagles at Washington on FOX
6pm CHEERLEADING COMPETITION AT STABLER ARENA ON RCN4
10:50pm Close Rec. Hall

Another E-Mail on Monday!

Check Back on Monday!

Nazareth Number 1 Fan!

PA House Number 1 Fan!

I will work in the Rec Hall All Weekend!

Througout the weekend, I will work on my Accounting Stuff!

Have A Great Weekend!

See you Monday!

Stay Warm this Weekend!

Take Care!

Over and Out!

Later,

Weave!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: