Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Wednesday!

Wednesday October 17, 2007
Horseback Riding was canceled on Tuesday night
There are new owners at that barn and weren’t ready for us to come.
It is rescheduled for Monday!
I am sleeping in today!!!!!!!
9am is when I am waking up today!
No 8am class because the teachers have an meeting!
I need the extra sleep too! I am exhausted.
Too much time typing up notes and not enough relaxing time!
Classes are going great!
I am on a hot streak right now in classes!
A’S And B’S!!!!!!
100 on my Business Management Test last Thursday!
Yesterday Tuesday I Got 2 A’s on 2 tests on the same day!
98 on my Personal Income Tax Test and an 100 on my Automated Accounting test on Tuesday!
I been watching the PA HOUSE All week!!!
They have had a busy week!
Lots of Hot Topics!
Monday went to the Foot Doctor!
That went well! They trimmed my toes!
January will be the next fun!
Halloween Parade season has started on RCN4 Tuesday night!
Lots of parades coming up on RCN4 In the next 2 weeks!
I love this time of year when there are PARADES!
Congratulations to the Colorado Rockies!!!!!!
The Rockies are going to the World Series!!!!!!!!!!!!
They now have to sit for 8 days. I wonder if that will hurt them or help them by having 8 days off.
Who will they take on? Boston or Cleveland?
I want Boston because they have former phillies players!
I hope everybody ok in that massive fire on Tuesday in Northampton. I read that it was an massive fire.
I am trying to find a place for the Special Olympics to practice on the 28th of this month.
The gym floor will be covered due to the Transition Fair that will be going on.
I know a teacher across the street at the Elementary School and am in talk with the principal via e-mail seeing if we can borrow their gym for 2 hours on the 28th for Special Olympics because they really need to practice on the 28th because they aren’t practicing this weekend and they have an huge competition at Villanova on November 4th
I know the teacher from the Football and Baseball Little League!
Can’t wait to November 10th when I go to the Football Banquet! I will dress up fancy that day!
Did you enjoy the warm weather last week?
It getting cold now.
I will have to dig all my winter clothes out of my closet soon and make a winter schedule of what I want to wear all winter!
I can’t believe it winter already!
How are you?
How is your week?
I am doing wonderful!
Having an fantastic week!
Having fun typing accounting notes here on my computer, while watching everything on tv!
The Big Ten Network is now on RCN And Service Electric!
I am really enjoying that new channel! Lots of cool sports programs and games!!!!!!!!
Here is my schedule:
Wednesday October 17:
8am Class
10am Class
11am PA HOUSE
1pm Class
3pm Jody Mac
6:30pm CERAMIC SHOP TRIP
8pm Arizona at Colorado Baseball on TBS
9pm Glen Mac
10pm Catasqua Halloween Parade on RCN4
10:45pm Close Rec. Hall
Thursday October 18:
8am Class
10am Class
11am LAB
1pm Class
3pm Jody Mac
6pm RCN Sports Talk Show
7pm Glen Mac
8pm Baseball on FOX
9:30pm Bangor Halloween Parade on RCN4
10:45pm Close Rec. Hall
Friday October 19:
8am Class
10am Class
1pm LAB
3pm Class
4pm Jody Mac
6:15pm H.S. Football On 850am Radio- Bishop McCort Vs Bishop Guilfoyle
7pm Emmaus at Whitehall HS Football on RCN4
7pm Hazelton at Wyoming. Vly. West on WYLN
9:30pm Northampton at Easton on RCN4
10:45pm Close Rec. Hall
11pm BIG TICKET ON WFMZ
Saturday October 20:
10am 69 Sports Show
Noon Jody Mac
1pm Glen Mac
12:45pm HS Football on 850am Radio-Penn Cambria at Westmont
Noon Hazelton at Wyoming Vly. West Replay on WYLN
7pm Flyers Hockey on Comcast
9pm Conestoga at Cocaclo HS Football on PCN
10pm Emmaus Halloween Parade on RCN4
10:45pm Close Rec. Hall
Sunday October 21:
10am Jody Mac
Noon Catasqua Halloween Parade on RCN4
1pm Hazelton at Wyoming Vly. West HS Football on WYLN
2pm Emmaus Halloween Parade on RCN4
4pm Chicago at Eagles NFL Football on FOX
5pm Saucon Valley Halloween Parade on RCN4
8pm Pittsburgh at Denver NFL Football on NBC
10:45pm Close Rec. Hall
NAZARETH NUMBER 1 FAN!
Another E-mail on Friday!
Have a Wonderful Wednesday and Thursday!
Stay Safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P.
COURTNEY DIACONT
GRANDMA WEAVER
JAMIE LINTZ
JOHN VUKOVCICH
KRISTEN
BENNY PARSONS
DEREK KEHOE
JOSH HANCOCK
Joe Schneider
Frank Klepeisz
Mary Mutchler
See you Friday!
Peace out!
Weave!
A MUCH BIGGER E-MAIL ON FRIDAY!
A LOT MORE INFORMATION ON FRIDAY!
Over and out Friday!!!!

No comments: