Thursday, October 25, 2007

Thursday!

Friday October 26, 2007
The weekend is here!
It suppose to rain all weekend? Are you ready for a wet weekend? I hope your weekend plans are indoors.
For the 2nd week in a row, High School Football games for tonight are in jeopardy again like they were last Friday. I hope schools don’t cancel like they did last week. We can play football in the rain, as long as it not pouring in sheets or thunder or lightning. Schools canceled their games last week and it never rain after all last Friday night.
The Career Fair been going great!
I been volunteering my FREE TIME and sit behind the ASB Accounting table!
It don’t look like it as busy as we thought it would be. There suppose to be 900 people in 3 days. It don’t feel like we had 900 people here.
I will be over there again today Friday from 9am to 10am, 11am to 11:30am and 12:35pm to when it close at 1:00pm!
It will probably be jam packed too since it the last day! The last day is always the busiest!
People are getting carried away with the MSRA.
It been around since the 1970’s and all of the sudden everybody getting it. After 30 years it suddenly appears again. I been watching the news and people are panicking. PLEASE Wash your hands every day 4 times a day and don’t touch dirty things like the walls in the bathrooms, sinks, other people’s hands and other things that have germs and can make you sick.
It is treatable if you would get this step disease. If it does get in your bloodstream somehow, there is no hope for you. If it gets in your bloodstream, it can kill you within a week or 2. That really is a horrible thought in our brains to think. It does have me a little scared.
Some of those fires in California were set by people. Arson Fires. They found 3 of the Men who started the fires and they are in big fires. Why would anybody do such things? Some people don’t have no brains what so ever.
Let’s keep our thoughts with all the people out there in California.
Next week is Midterms already here!
This term is flying by fast!
It hard to believe!
In between working at night this weekend, I do plan to relax during the daytime hours until it time to work at 3:00pm!
Saturday WJAC TV Here in Johnstown is broadcasting this past Tuesday’s Johnstown Halloween Parade that was held in very wet weather this past Tuesday night! I will watch that at 1:00pm on Saturday!
I miss not being able to take walks outside. I don’t like not getting FRESH AIR.
It very cold outside now. I think the warm weather is over unfortunately.
The only time I go outside this time of year is to call my grandmother at the Baseball Fields 2 times a day!
Other than that, I stay inside because it just way too cold.
Thursday night I watched the RCN Sports Talk Show at 6:00pm to 7pm which is fun to watch every week!
Lots of exciting sports conversations on that show! There is a new Soccer Team coming to the Lehigh Valley next summer of 2008!
Boy, this upcoming summer in 2008 will be fun, we have 2 exciting things! First we have a brand new MINOR LEAGUE BASEBALL TEAM The Lehigh Valley Ironpigs coming to the area and now we have an Professional Soccer Team come to the Lehigh Valley!
The PA HOUSE Had a busy week!
They were talking about very hot debates this week!
Especially on this one thing about ‘’Energy’’
They are now off for the weekend.
They will be back on Monday at 1:00pm
I will watch on Monday!
How are you?
How is your week?
I am doing wonderful!
All my classes are going wonderful!
I been getting excellent grades lately!
I am working all weekend with my boss Sally White!!!!!
I can’t wait!
Thursday night I Did not go on the trip to make Smores.
It was cold and I did not want to take chances of getting sick.
I get sick really easy. It don’t take me that much to get something.
That will be fun! Hopefully it won’t rain!
It seems, every time we go on trips, it rains.
Next Thursday November 1st starts bowling every Thursday.
The thing about Bowling is that we don’t leave until 8:30pm and we don’t get back to almost midnight.
Tuesday the 30th we have an H Dorm Party and then later that night in the rec. hall we have an Halloween Dance!
My attendant got me an Mcdonalds Milkshake costume!!!!!!!
I will take pictures!
Wednesday the 31st we are going to a Johnstown Chiefs Hockey Game! I can’t wait for that!
No Special Olympics this Sunday.
The Elementary school backed out on letting us use their gym for Special Olympics.
They backed out on Wednesday on a E-mail to me.
The Special Olympics people are not happy one bit, that they can’t practice for the 2nd straight Sunday in a row.
I Feel bad for them.
They have a big tournament at Villanova University in Philadelphia next weekend November 2-4th and they have not practiced in 2 weeks.
That not a good way to go into a tournament.
I don’t blame them for being mad.
The gym floor is covered because of the Fair.
I don’t know why maintaineance can’t tear up the floor before they go home Friday Afternoon.
Some of the things that go on here in the building are totally not right.
Here is my schedule for this week:
Friday October 26:
Transition Fair in the GYM 8am to 1pm
8am Class
10am Class
1pm LAB
3pm Class
4pm Jody Mac
6:30pm CBS News with Katie Curic
7pm Liberty at Easton H.S. Football on RCN4
7pm E-Burg South at Hazelton HS Football on WYLN 35
7pm Bishop MMCort vs. Penn Cambria HS Football on 850am radio
9:30pm Becahi at Northampton HS Football on RCN4
9:30pm Johnstown Chiefs Hockey on 850am (Tape Delay)
10:50pm Close Rec. Hall
11:10pm BIG TICKET on WFMZ
Saturday October 27:
10am 69 Sports Show
Noon Jody Mac
Noon E-Burg South at Hazleton HS Football Replay on WYLN35
12:45pm Conemaugh Valley Vs Blacklick Valley H.S. Football on 850am
1pm Colgate at Lafayette Football on RCN4
5pm Johnstown Chiefs Hockey on 850am
8pm Ohio State at Penn State Football on ABC
8pm World Series Game 3 on FOX- Boston at Colorado
10:50pm Close Rec. Hall
Sunday October 28:
10am Jody Mac
Noon Saucon Valley Halloween Parade on RCN4
1:30pm Bath Halloween Parade on RCN4
2pm Special Olympics
5pm Allentown Halloween Parade on RCN4
6:30pm Bethlehem Halloween Parade on RCN4
8pm World Series Game 4 on FOX- Boston at Colorado
10:50pm Close Rec. Hall
Can’t wait to November 10th when I go to the Football Banquet! I will dress up fancy that day!
I have to e-mail the Football Coach next week to find out what time he will be coming for me!
I heard it will be a long night.
4pm to 9:30pm.
I don’t know how I am going to use the restroom that day. I will be away from school for a good 6 hours that day.
I can’t wait to eat real food that day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GOOD Homemade food!
Songs of the day:
Big Girls don't cry
Chasing Cars
What hurts the Most Hurt
Who Says you can't go home
Bad Day Home
Suddenly I see
Breathe 2am
How to Save a Life
It My Life
Nomore Cloudy Days
God Bless USA
Crazy
Beautiful
You're Beautiful
NAZARETH NUMBER 1 FAN!
Another E-mail on Monday!
Have a Wonderful Weekend!
Stay Safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want to send out get well wishes to my Number 1 Dorm Counselor Brenda Fockler who broke something in her leg the other night at Bowling.
I was waiting for her Thursday morning and I Saw that she was walking with crutches. It totally shocked me. I was very surprise.
Get Well Brenda!!!!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P.COURTNEY DIACONTGRANDMA WEAVERJAMIE LINTZJOHN VUKOVCICHKRISTENBENNY PARSONSDEREK KEHOEJOSH HANCOCKJoe SchneiderFrank KlepeiszMary Mutchler
Next Thursday November 1st I have my First Dorm Meeting as the Dorm President at 5:30pm!!!!!!!
See you Monday!
Peace out!
Weave!
Stay Warm this weekend and Stay out of the Cold and MAKE SURE To watch your Hands.
Over and out until Monday!!!!

No comments: