Thursday, October 18, 2007

Thursday!

Friday October 19, 2007
End of an error up in the Btronx in New York.
Nomore Joe Torre as the Yankees Manager!
Joe was a great coach up in New York with the Yankees.
He will be missed as he was the Yankees coach for 12 seasons.
I am the new H Dorm President/Advisor!
I have to assist with dorm reviews once a month and have a dorm meeting one time every month and people have to come to me if they have problems going on with the dorm.
My Buddy Sean is Discharging and gave the job over to me!
I am really upset about him leaving. He was a good buddy to me. I hope I am not around on Saturday when he leaves because if I see that I will start crying. We are close friends. It will be extremely sad to see him leave because he was my best buddy. It is a shame he won’t get no diploma.
I feel honored that he gave his job to me! Last night I did my first ever dorm review with the dorm counselor! Everybody passed!!!
I want to send get well wishes to the manager of student services here at H.G.A. Jill Macroni as her son got hit by a tractor and had to antipated his legs at children Hospital on Wednesday night. That gotta be a horrible feeling seeing your kid get hit by something. My thoughts are with Jill’s Family for a fast recovery as he is only 3 years old and will turn 4 next week.
Also, congrations to my supervisor Trudy Jones who is now an Teacher from 1pm to 9pm. I want to wish her well! She is a great person and deserves to move to a much higher and paying job! I will miss her as my supervisor! I wonder who will get that position.
It suppose to be a rainy Friday night for H.S. Football Games across the state.
If you are going to a game, make sure you dress warm and take your umbrella!
I am working all weekend in the Rec. Hall all alone for the 2nd weekend in a row! My boss Sally has a 3 Day weekend!
Next week will be busy as on Monday we go Horseback Riding and then on Tuesday, going to the Johnstown Halloween Parade!
Thursday night went to the dance for periodically to make sure things are smooth!
Every night at 9pm I walk down every dorm starting in B Dorm and work my way down, doing my rounds to make sure things are quiet!
I Feel like a security guard!
Have you been watching the Baseball Playoffs?
Colorado Rockies won 22 games in a row and now have 8 days off waiting to see who they will play next!
It totally unbelievable to see them win 22 games in a row!
All my classes are great!
I gave you my excellent grades on my Wednesday E-Mail and I hope you got them on Wednesday!
The last 3 days been warm! I been taking walks outside while we still have this wonderful weather!
Thursday at 1:00 I Went for a walk since my class was canceled because the Teachers had their staff meeting! I was all done at noon instead of 2pm!
Next Week we have an Transition Fair in the Gym -Wednesday, Thursday and Friday!
High Schools from the entire state is coming to tour this facility!
Maybe I will see old teachers!
I am helping out at one of the tables! Should be fun!
I am in conversation with the principal at Westmont Elementary school across the street to see if we can use their gym for 2 hours next Sunday the 28th for Special Olympics.
The floor here will still be covered here at H.G.A. Next Sunday and I am trying to find a place for them to practice because they really need to have practice on the 28th because they have an huge tournament at Villanova University in Philadelphia the following weekend on November 4th and they can’t go 2 weeks without practicing and expect to do well in the tournament. The principal at the elementary school is really nice so I think it will work out!

Stay dry this weekend!
Rain for the 1st part of the weekend.
Did you hear about the new disease going around.
A boy in Virgina died on Wednesday from Staff Infection.
I am scared.
I hope it don’t come up here to Pennsylvania.
They said if you get it, you could die automactily if it’s get in your system.
It really have me scared. They said it very deadly.
They close down all the schools in Virgina for ‘’EXTREME CLEANING’’’
Very Scary stuff.
Make sure you clean your hands and wash your hands at every chance you have.
With this type of job, working with kids, can get you sick a lot from being around germs on a everyday basis. I know I clean my hands everyday because of the type of job we have.

Another week is over!
Another weekend!
What are you doing all weekend?
A Cold weekend ahead!
No Special Olympics this weekend because the coach went to Maryland.
I am working all weekend in the Rec. Hall!
Lots of Football on TV And Radio this weekend!!!!!
Every Thursday night this one TV network called Fox Sports Pittsburgh does an High school Football Game of the week!
Last night they had Woodland Hills and Kiski! It was a good game!
Football picks for this weekend:
High School:
Whitehall 28 Whitehall 21
Nazareth 38 Liberty 35
Easton 28 Northampton 14
Wyoming Valley West 42 Hazelton 28
Trinity 21 Keystone Oaks 7
Conestoga 28 Cocaclo 21
College:
Lehigh 17 Holy Cross 14
Lafayette 18 Fordham 14
Ohio 34 Temple 21
Penn State 35 Indiana 28
NFL:
Eagles 28 Chicago 14
NY Giants 38 S.F. Giants 13
Cincinnati 45 NY Jets 38
Steelers 31 Denver 24
Indianapolis 28 Jacksonville 21
I actually picked Nazareth to beat defending state champs Liberty!
Will they do it?
That would be a huge upset if we beat Liberty! That would really make me smile!
The PA HOUSE Had a busy week!
They were debating on ENERGY.
They are fighting on ENERGY Topics.
Very hot debate!
It will continue on Monday at 1:00pm on Monday!
I will be watching the PA HOUSE On Monday!

Here is my weekend schedule:
Friday October 19:
4pm Jody Mac
6:15pm H.S. Football On 850am Radio- Bishop McCort Vs Bishop Guilfoyle
7pm Emmaus at Whitehall HS Football on RCN4
7pm Hazelton at Wyoming. Vly. West on WYLN
9:30pm Northampton at Easton on RCN4
10:45pm Close Rec. Hall
11pm BIG TICKET ON WFMZ
Saturday October 20:
10am 69 Sports Show
Noon Jody Mac
1pm Glen Mac
12:45pm HS Football on 850am Radio-Penn Cambria at Westmont
Noon Hazelton at Wyoming Vly. West Replay on WYLN
7pm CHIEFS HOCKEY ON 850AM RADIO
9pm Conestoga at Cocaclo HS Football on PCN
10pm Emmaus Halloween Parade on RCN4
10:45pm Close Rec. Hall
Sunday October 21:
10am Jody Mac
Noon Catasqua Halloween Parade on RCN4
1pm Hazelton at Wyoming Vly. West HS Football on WYLN
2pm Emmaus Halloween Parade on RCN4
4pm CHIEFS HOCKEY ON 850AM
4pm Chicago at Eagles NFL Football on FOX
5pm Saucon Valley Halloween Parade on RCN4
8pm Pittsburgh at Denver NFL Football on NBC
10:45pm Close Rec. Hall
More Halloween Parades to watch this weekend!
I love watching the Halloween parades on RCN4!
They are doing the Emmaus Parade on Saturday night for the first time ever!
News and Notes:
BELLEFONTE, Pa. -- Suspended Penn State tailback Austin Scott pleaded not guilty Wednesday and was ordered to stand trial on felony rape and sexual-assault charges.At a preliminary hearing, Judge Daniel Hoffman also upheld several misdemeanor charges. Prosecutors withdrew two felony charges of aggravated indecent assault against the 22-year-old Scott because of a lack of evidence.

NAZARETH NUMBER 1 FAN!
Another E-mail on Monday!
Have a Wonderful Weekend!
Stay Safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P.
COURTNEY DIACONT
GRANDMA WEAVER
JAMIE LINTZ
JOHN VUKOVCICH
KRISTEN
BENNY PARSONS
DEREK KEHOE
JOSH HANCOCK
Joe Schneider
Frank Klepeisz
Mary Mutchler
See you Monday!
Peace out!
Weave!
Over and out until Monday!!!!

No comments: