Thursday, October 04, 2007

Thursday!

Friday October 5, 2007 I am getting worried about the Phillies. They have lossed the first 2 games on Wednesday and Thursday night in a best of 5 series! They are down 2 games to 0. Now they go to Colorado on Saturday night. Can they come back on the road??? They can't lose another game now because if they do, they are eliminated. Let's hope they can play better on the road than they did at home. Final Football Practice for 2007 Tonight. 5:30pm to 7:30pm I can't believe it is the last practice already! Where did the season go? Sunday the Football Coach is comming to get me again and take me to the SEASON FINALE At Richland High School Stadium! An brand new spanking field, i must add! They are picking me up at 2:30pm on Sunday! No houses this time. Just to the game and then for pizza at an restaurant called the ''Heaven'' I heard they have really good food there! Columbus Day Weekend! 3 Day week weekend! What are you doing all weekend and on your day off on Monday? I hope you have a safe Holiday! As I say every holiday, Don't Drink and Drive! I am doing wonderful! Classes are going excellent! Monday not really a day off for me because I usually only have 1 class on Mondays anyway. I hope all my teachers enjoy their Monday off! Lots of stuff to watch this weekend! Football Games and the Baseball Playoffs Games!!!!!! I love this time of year! My Monday E-Mail will be on Tuesday due to the Columbus Day! Songs of the day: Big Girls don't cry Chasing Cars What hurts the Most Hurt Who Says you can't go home Bad Day Home Suddenly I see Breathe 2am How to Save a Life It My Life Nomore Cloudy Days God Bless USA Crazy Beautiful You're Beautiful I will be working all weekend!!!!!! With my boss Sally White! I can't wait! We have fun together! No Special Olympics Sunday because they are in an tournament at Juniata College! I hope they do well at Juniata College! They will be back here at H.G.A. Next Sunday the 14th from 2pm to 4pm! NAZARETH NUMBER 1 FAN! Another E-mail on Monday! Have a Wonderful Weekend! Stay Safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The President of the Alan Davis, Gary Laubach, Keith Groller, Dream Kids Fan Clubs!!!!!!!!!!!! All my classes are going Wonderful! I got an 91 on this one test in Sales Class and an 88 just yesterday on Thursday in Income Tax Class. I am not going home next Friday the 12th for Homecomming because I don't want to ruin my PERFECT ATTENDENCE! I have a 3:00 class on Fridays and It would bother to me to miss it. Plus, the last time I went to watch my high school team play back on Labor Day, I did not see 1 person that I knew there on that night. Back on opening night. Fridays are the only days I have a 3:00pm class or any afternoon in general. It stupid that Fridays are the only days I have afternoon classes and what is more stupid is that it is at 3:00pm. Don't they know most students go home on a Friday Afternoon? Wacky Schedule but oh well. R.I.P. COURTNEY DIACONT GRANDMA WEAVER JAMIE LINTZ JOHN VUKOVCICH GRAIG MCHAWLIK KRISTEN BENNY PARSONS DEREK KEHOE JOSH HANCOCK Joe Schneider Frank Klepeisz Mary Mutchler Here is my schedule for this weekend: Saturday October 6: 10am Listen to 69 sports show on BIG Computer Noon Jody Mac 12:45pm LISTEN TO HS FOOTBALL ON 850AM RADIO- 1pm Glen Mac 6pm Watch Columbia at Lafayette College Football on RCN4 6pm Game 3- Arizona at Cubs on TBS 9:30pm Watch HS FOOTBALL ON RCN4- Northwestern at Pen Argyl 10pm Game 3- Phillies at Rockies on TBS 10:50pm Close Rec Hall/GYM Sunday October 7: GO WITH THE FOOTBALL TEAM TO THEIR LAST GAME- IF NOT HERE IS MY SCHEDULE: 8am Jody Mac 1pm Watch the first 3 innings of Arizona at CUBS On TBS 2:30pm Leave with the Football Coach to go to Richland High School 4pm WATCH THE 6TH GRADE FOOTBALL GAME- Westmont at Richland 6pm Come back to H.G.A. 6:30pm Game 3- Cleveland at N.Y. Yankees on TBS 10pm Game 4- Phillies at Rockies on TBS 10:50pm Close REC HALL/GYM Have you been watching the Baseball Playoffs? Are you enjoying the warm weather? Warm Weather in October! You can't beat that! The Baseball Fields is where I call my grandmother everyday! 9am and 4pm on weekdays and 10:30am and 4pm on weekends! Even in the Winter! Last Thursday I called her out there in the rain and it was lighting alittle. Sometimes I see the teachers leaving at 4:00pm to go home! 4pm is quitting time. Thursday night, went to a DANCE! Girls are all over me! I don't understand it but it is a good feeling anyway! It been over a year since I hung with anybody. I am not either because What I see out there are people fighting over boyfriend/Girlfriend and I don't need that!!!!!!!!!!!! I am smart, I just look at them and smile!!!!!!!!!!! This time of year, my slingbox and my big computer racks up many many hours with all the baseball playoffs games, holloween parades and all other exciting stuff on tv! Lots of Late nights comming up! Football Picks: High School: Becahi 24 Liberty 21 Northern Lehigh 28 Saucon Valley 7 Easton 28 Nazareth 27 (2 overtimes) Pen Arygl 34 Northwestern 7 Scranton 37 West Scranton 21 Latrobe 24 Connelsville 14 Bishop MCCort 38 Westmont 24 College: Laffayette 21 Columbia 14 Lehigh 42 Fordham 21 Penn State 30 Iowa 7 NFL: Eagles have a bye week NY. Giants 28 NY Jets 21 Green Bay 33 Chicago 7 Dallas 17 Buffalo 14 See you Tuesday! Peace out! Weave! E-Mails on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday next week! A full Football recap on Tuesday Morning! A Full 6th Grade Football Recap on Tuesday! Over and out Tuesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAVE A SAFE COLUMBUS DAY WEEKEND! BE CAREFUL AND HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO PHILLIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: