Saturday, October 20, 2007

Saturday!

Hey Everybody!

Another weekend is here!

No Special Olympics this weekend because the Coach went to Maryland.

They will be back on the 28th from 2pm to 4pm!

I will miss them this weekend but look forward to next sunday the 28th!

This week, the 24, 25, and 26th there is an Transitions Fair here in the Gym where all kinds of schools from across the state comes!

On November 10th I am going to an Football Banquet for the 6th Grade Westmont Football Team! That will be fun on November 10th!

This week went fast!

The cold weather have arrived.

nomore warm weather.

Are you excited for the weekend?

Do you watch the Baseball Playoffs?

Who do you like to be in the World Series?

I would like Boston vs Arizona!

All the games are fun to watch as there are upsets almost every weekend!

Another Weekend in Johnstown!

How are you?

How was your week?

All my classes are going great!

I enjoy them all!

I Am Wonderful!

I am in Johnstown All Weekend!

What are you doing all weekend?

Here is my weekend schedule:

Saturday October 20:
10am 69 Sports Show
Noon Jody Mac
1pm Glen Mac
12:45pm HS Football on 850am Radio-Penn Cambria at Westmont
Noon Hazelton at Wyoming Vly. West Replay on WYLN
7pm Flyers Hockey on Comcast
9pm Conestoga at Cocaclo HS Football on PCN
10pm Emmaus Halloween Parade on RCN4
10:45pm Close Rec. Hall

Sunday October 21:
10am Jody Mac
Noon Catasqua Halloween Parade on RCN4
1pm Hazelton at Wyoming Vly. West HS Football on WYLN
2pm Emmaus Halloween Parade on RCN4
4pm Chicago at Eagles NFL Football on FOX
5pm Saucon Valley Halloween Parade on RCN4
8pm Pittsburgh at Denver NFL Football on NBC
10:45pm Close Rec. Hall

Another E-Mail on Sunday Night!

Check Back on Sunday Night!

Nazareth Number 1 Fan!

PA House Number 1 Fan!

I will work in the Rec Hall All Weekend!

Througout the weekend, I will work on my Accounting Stuff!

Have A Great Weekend!

See you Sunday Night!

Stay Warm this Weekend!

Take Care!

Over and Out!

Later,

Weave!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: