Saturday, September 29, 2007

Saturday!

Hey Everybody!

Saturday September 29, 2007

Last Weekend in September already!

It really hard to believe that Monday is October already!

Where is the time going????????

I am doing wonderful!

Before we know it, It will be Holloween already!

Special Olympics are back Sunday!

2pm to 4pm on Sunday!

Can't wait to be at Special Olympics!

Another Football weekend!

All the games are fun to watch as there are upsets almost every weekend!

Another Weekend in Johnstown!

How are you?

How was your week?

All my classes are going great!

I enjoy them all!

I Am Wonderful!

I am in Johnstown All Weekend!

What are you doing all weekend?

Here is my weekend schedule:

Saturday September 29:
10am 69 Sports Show
Noon Jody Mac
12:30pm Listen to HS Football on 850am Radio
1pm Glen Mac
7pm Watch Laffayette Men Soccer on RCN
9pm Watch the PCN Game of the week on PCN
10:45pm Close Rec Hall/Gym

Sunday September 30:
10am Jody Mac
2pm Special Olympics
4pm Watch the final outs of the 2007 Phillies season on CW57
8pm Watch the Eagles at NY Giants NFL Football Game on NBC
10:45pm Close Rec Hall/Gym

Another E-Mail on Sunday Night!

Check Back on Sunday Night!

Nazareth Number 1 Fan!

PA House Number 1 Fan!

I will work in the Rec Hall All Weekend!

Througout the weekend, I will work on my Accounting Stuff!

Have A Great Weekend!

See you Sunday Night!

Stay Cool this Weekend!

Take Care!

Over and Out!Later,Weave!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: