Friday, August 17, 2007

Friday!

Friday August 17, 2007Saturday is the Baseball Picnic which lasts 8 hours from 10am to 5pm or 6pm! A long day out in the SUN Comming up on Saturday and I believe there is a Home Run Derby too that day too! I don't like HOT DOGS Anymore. Now I like Hot Sausages! The HOT SAUSAGE MAN Will be there on Saturday eating up all the wonderful food that they will have!My Public Speaking Teacher was totally speechless on Wednesday after my 4 minute speech on Albert Einstein on Wednesday! That was our final thing we had to do. Make a Powerpoint and a Story on whatever subject that was pick out of the basket! She never thought I could speak that well! I use my voice and talked for 4 minutes infront of the whole class and they understood everything! This was one of the classes that they were worried about me getting through before I started Accounting! I got an A On the speech on Wednesday!!!! Because we have a dissablity and in a wheelchair, We can still do things that normal people can do. Some people forget that when they see people in wheelchairs with an dissablity. I have never felt so good inside like I did on Wednesday after doing that Speech! Another Milestone!Even the Baseball People have told me that before this season, they have never felt so good about themselves until they came across somebody in a wheelchair and got them involved which was to get me in the dugout all summer during games. That really gave the young boys ballplayers a lot of extra energy and made them play more harder than ever before, seeing somebody like me in a wheelchair. The one coach including Umpire Emily have told me before the season ended that I made a very big Impact on the players and even the coaches. It showed them what life is about by having me in the dugout with them. When they told me that a few weeks ago, it gave me a good feeling inside my body!I been going to Football Practice every night!Now, they want to get me to all their games every Saturday 15 minutes away from here at Westmont Middle School. They start on Sept. 8th! I want to see how they will get my power chair in their vechiles. If they can do that, they are more than welcome to take me! I would love that!With my NEW HAIRCUT That I got on Tuesday Night!MORE GOOD NEWS: PERFECT ATTENDENCE ALL TERM! I MADE IT ALL TERM WITHOUT MISSING ONE SINGLE CLASS!!!!! I NEVER DID THAT BEFORE! That gives me another great feeling inside! I wonder if there is an award.I have a busy weekend comming up!I had to e-mail Special Olympics on Thursday night to tell them they can't come because the gym floor is covered. They were not happy that we the school waited to the last minute to tell them.This Afternoon Friday the Little League Baseball tournament starts in Williamsport!All Games on ESPN And ESPM2 And ABC!I Will watch all the games!!!!!!!!!!!!!I love watching the games at Williamsport every year!!!!!!Here is my schedule for this weekendFRIDAY AUGUST 1710am Class 11am Class 2pm Little League Baseball on ESPN2pm Class 3pm Class 3 to 7pm Listen to Jody Mac 4pm Little League Baseball on ESPN6pm Little League Baseball on ESPN8pm Little League Baseball on ESPN7pm NFL Preseason: Carolina at Eagles10:30pm Close Rec HallSATURDAY AUGUST 189am Wakeup10:00am PICNIC AT THE BASEBALL FIELDS6pm Little League Baseball on ESPN7pm DANCE In Rec Hall8pm Little League Baseball on ESPNSUNDAY AUGUST 199am Listen to Tempo Italino with John Richetta on 1470am 10am Wakeup 10am to 1pm Listen to Jody Mac 1pm Nascar Race at Michigan on ESPN8pm Little League Baseball on ESPN2PA HOUSE NUMBER 1 FAN!NAZARETH NUMBER 1 FAN!Another E-mail on Monday!Have a Wonderful and Safe Weekend!Stay Safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Songs of the day: Chasing Cars What hurts the Most Hurt Who Says you can't go home Bad DayHomeSuddenly I see Breathe 2am How to Save a Life It My Life Nomore Cloudy DaysGod Bless USA CrazyBeautiful You're BeautifulThe President of the Alan Davis, Gary Laubach, Keith Groller, Dream Kids Fan Clubs!!!!!!!!!!!!R.I.P. COURTNEY DIACONT GRANDMA WEAVER JAMIE LINTZ JOHN VUKOVCICH KRISTEN BENNY PARSONS DEREK KEHOE JOSH HANCOCK Joe Schneider Frank Klepeisz Mary MutchlerSee you on Monday!Peace out!Weave!Over and out until Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!A FULL PICNIC RECAP AND HOME RUN DERBY RECAP ON MONDAY!!!!!!!BE SAFE EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: