Friday, July 20, 2007

Thursday!

Friday July 20, 2007
Thursday, I finally got REAL FOOD At the Annual C-SEP Picnic! I had a Hot Sasuage and it was wonderful!!!!!!! They had some really good there!!!!! I ate it in like 2 minutes! That How Hungry I was!
Long John Silvers Tonight for Dinner!!!!!! I gave money to my Attendent!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited to finally eat REAL FOOD For Dinner!! I will enjoy every taste of it too tonight!Nothing against the Cafeteria but sometimes I think my stomach gets tired of the same thing everyday. NOTHING IS BETTER THAN HOME COOKED FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL LOL
No Little League Baseball This weekend.
No 11 year old tournament. They couldn't find enough teams.
A terrible way for the 11 year old kids to end the year. End on a bad taste in their mouth.
I Will be relaxing big time this weekend here in my room all weekend because..................
Starting Monday at 6pm the 8 Year old Kids have their tournaments.
It will be a 7 day tournament.
Everyday next week! Doubleheaders everynight next week!!!! I will not be in my room at all at night next week!
I better enjoy this time off now, before 7 days straight of ball starting Monday!
I have PERFECT ATTENDENCE!!!!!!!!!!!
I been to every class sofar this term!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It truly is a good feeling to know I have PERFECT ATTENDENCE And been to Every Class!!!!!!
All my Classes are Wonderful too!
Nazareth Day is on Saturday and FIREWORKS At the Boro Park on Saturday Night!
It feels weird not having the PA HOUSE To watch anymore.
They Wrspped up at 6:34pm Tuesday Night with a Budget! They are off until September 17th!
I am working all weekend in the Rec Hall! I am the only Staff member working this weekend which means I have to near the Recc Hall most of the time to make sure kids behave!!!!!!
All State Employees who were laid off for 1 day last week will get paid for not working that! Governor Ed Rendell Announced it on Thursday!
Also, State Employees such as my teachers will get paychecks today! I know they were worried.
How was your week?
I had a great week!
Are you ready for 2 days off?
What are you doing all weekend?
Are you doing anything special?
It suppose to be a Beautiful Weekend Weather wise!
I am doing Wonderful!
I think i might find Some Girls to hangout with this weekend!
My Weekend Schedule:Friday:10am Class11am Class2pm ClassWork in the Rec HallRelax
Saturday:Work in Rec HallRelax
Sunday:Work in Rec Hall
PA House Number 1 Fan!
Nazareth High School Number 1 Fan!
The President of the Alan Davis, Gary Laubach, Keith Groller, Dream Kids Fan Clubs!!!!!!!!!!!!
Songs of the day: Chasing Cars What hurts the Most Hurt Who Says you can't go home Bad Day Suddenly I see Breathe 2am How to Save a Life It My Life Nomore Cloudy Days God Bless USA Crazy Beautiful You're Beautiful
I miss the Special Olympics on Sundays. My SUNDAYS Are not the Same without the Olympics! I can't wait to August 12th!
R.I.P. COURTNEY DIACONT GRANDMA WEAVER JAMIE LINTZJOHN VUKOVCICH KRISTEN BENNY PARSONS DEREK KEHOE JOSH HANCOCK Joe SchneiderFrank Klepeisz Mary Mutchler
Tuesday Morning I get to walk Veterans in from the LOBBY To the GYM AT 7:30AM!!!!
I can't wait!!!!!!
knowing my luck, I will get to walk the most Highest person there in to the gym!
BRIIGHT AND EARLY IN THE MORNING ON TUESDAY!
Wednesday We are going to an Altoona Curve Baseball Game with my BOSS Sally White!
I already told Emily I need Wednesday off from UMPIRING.
Another E-Mail on Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Take Care until Monday!
Take Care!
God Bless!
Over and Out for 72 Hours (Monday Morning)
Off to relax and work all weekend and get ready for 7 days straight of Baseball starting Monday!
Over and Out until Monday!
Weave!

No comments: