Sunday, July 29, 2007

Sunday!

Monday July 30, 2007
Last E-Mail in July!
1 more Game yet to watch!
Tuesday Night at 6:00pm!
It is a Girls Softball Game and Emily is Umpiring!
Final Time together as Tuesday will be the last Game for the year.
Home Run Derby on the 18th when we have the Picnic!
It was a long day on Sunday out there in session! I Was Exhausted Sunday Night. I was out there 9 hours on Sunday at the Baseball Fields.
It hard to believe Wednesday is August already!
Where did the Summer Go?
Back to Special Olympics Mode Again!
They are comming back this comming Sunday the 5th from 2 to 4pm!
It umbelieable it time again for Special Olympics already!
Baseball Season OVER And in the Books now.
LOTS OF Wonderful memories the last 3 months!
Before this year, I never had an experience to be in any kind of Dugout in any sport! It really has been a wonderful experience for me!
Getting 3 plaques, 2 Throphies, Umpire Shirt and 5 Hats from 5 Different Teams, all in 1 year! You have to admit, this truly been the best year I ever had. This was my 3rd season but this season been alot better than the previous 2 seasons!
Friday Night I was there from 5:24pm to 10:00pm!! Saturday I woke up very early at 9am and went over to the Baseball Fields and was there from 9:38am to 1:35pm. Games were done at 1:30pm on Saturday. Then on Sunday I was over at the baseball fields as there were games at 10:30am, noon, 2pm and the Championships at 4:00pm Sunday Afternoon. I was there the entire day in the Sun from 10:20am to 6:30 at night!!!!! Everybody gave me hugs including Emily thanking me for all I did this year for them!
2,345 total hours watching Baseball This summer! That is alot of hours of hardwork and Dedication!!!!!!!!!! As you know, I keep Data of Everything and on Sunday Night I used my Cuculator to add up all the hours I was at the Baseball Fields all Summer!
It is a very good feeling I was at every game this entire summer for the first time ever!
They moved the picnic from August 11th to August 18th! August 18th is the picnic! I will be there eating away like a PIG! There is a HOME RUN Derby that day too and I get to be in the DUGOUT For that on August 18th!!!!!!!!
I don't know what I will do at night now. I guess I will have to find GIRLS To hang out with!
Pretty Soon, Football Practice will start over at the Baseball Fields! I can go watch that at night! Not sure when that will start.
How are you?
How was your weekend?
What did you do all weekend?
I am doing good!
Classes are going Ecellent right now!!!!!!!!!!
Enjoying all 4 of them!
Saturday night on PCN I watched the MISS PENNSYLVANIA PAGENT FROM My HIGH SCHOOL NAZARETH HIGH SCHOOL!!!!!!! That was fun watching that on Saturday Night! Lots of Beautiful Ladies! I wish I was home for that!
Also on Saturday Night on WNEP In Scranton I watched the St. Joseph's Festival 2007 help raise money for kids with Dissablities. A really nice cause.
Today Monday All my normal Teachers are off today.
I have 3 Subsistitutes. How weird is that!
Here is my Schedule for this week:
Monday:10am Class11am Class2pm Class3pm Class3 to 7pm Listen to Jody Mac7pm to 11pm Listen To Glen Mac7pm Watch the Phillies on Comcast10:30pm Close Rec Hall
Tuesday:11am Class3 to 7pm Listen to Jody Mac6pm Girls Softball Game with Emily umpiring (Last Game of 2007)8pm Watch the Phillies on Comcast7pm to 11pm Listen To Glen Mac10:30pm Close Rec Hall
Wednesday:10am Class11am Class2pm Class3pm Class3 to 7pm Listen to Jody Mac8pm Watch the Phillies on Comcast7pm to 11pm Listen To Glen Mac10:30pm Close Rec Hall
Thursday:11am Class2pm Watch the Phillies on Comcast3pm Class5:15pm Trip to Make Smores with Sally White9:30pm to 11pm Listen To Glen Mac10:30pm Close Rec Hall
Friday:10am Class11am Class2pm Class3 to 7pm Listen to Jody Mac8pm Watch the Phillies on Comcast10:30pm Close Rec Hall with Sally White
Saturday:9am Listen to Jack and Joe on 1100am10am Wakeup10am to 1pm Listen to Jody Mac1pm to 3pm Listen To Glen Mac7pm Watch the Phillies on Comcast10:30pm Close Rec Hall with Sally White
Sunday:9am Listen to Tempo Italino with John Richetta on 1470am10am Wakeup10am to 1pm Listen to Jody Mac2pm Special Olympics in GYM4:30pm Watch the Finish of the Nascar Race at Pocono8pm Watch Baseball on ESPN
Thursday we are going on a TRIP TO a lake to make SMORES!!!! That will be fun!
Sunday is Swimming at the Winber Pool but I am backing out.
The reason why I am backing out is because Special Olympics is comming back on Sunday and They need their Number 1 Fan there in the Gym!
I just found out Friday when they E-mailed me to tell me when they are comming back!
Another E-Mail on Wednesday!
Have a Wonderful Monday and Tuesday!
Stay Safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Songs of the day: Chasing Cars What hurts the Most HurtWho Says you can't go home Bad Day Suddenly I see Breathe 2am How to Save a Life It My LifeNomore Cloudy Days God Bless USA Crazy Beautiful You're Beautiful
PA House Number 1 Fan!
Nazareth High School Number 1 Fan!
The President of the Alan Davis, Gary Laubach, Keith Groller, Dream Kids Fan Clubs!!!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. COURTNEY DIACONT GRANDMA WEAVER JAMIE LINTZ JOHN VUKOVCICH KRISTEN BENNY PARSONSDEREK KEHOE JOSH HANCOCK Joe SchneiderFrank Klepeisz Mary Mutchler
DAYTON, Ohio (July 29) - A plane performing a stunt crashed into a runway Saturday, killing the pilot, before thousands of people at the annual air show at Dayton International Airport, a show official said.
My heart goes out to them!
EAGLES Training Camp Starts Tuesday At Lehigh!
It Football Time Again!!!!!!!!!!
Steelers are in Latrobe!
Take Care until Wednesday!
See you on Wednesday on the Andy Weaver E-Mail Network!
Thanks for visiting the Andy Weaver E-mail Network and BE Sure to come back again!
Weave!!!!!!!!!!!
Over and Out!

No comments: