Sunday, July 15, 2007

Sunday!

Monday July 16, 2007
I keep notes on everything that I do! I keep track of E-mails, Who I listen to on the radio and tv, Names of the Classes I go to, Trips that I go on, Times at the Baseball Fields! Everything that I do! Even when I eat out like at Burger king and all those places. Almost like a Diary I guess you can call it! I been doing it for over 3 years now! I was doing it in High School already! When I am 75 years old, I can pull out notebooks to see what I did when I was young!
Busy Weekend, Baseball, Carnival, PA HOUSE And a few other things! A church 1 block away was having a festival and car cruise! I tooked a walk down for 45 minutes! Guess who i saw? Emily who is a umpire for little League. I was hoping to see somebody who would know when there are games. Emily told me Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday this week!!! Plus a 9:00am Practice on Tuesday Morning and I will be there at 9am since on Tuesdays I don't have no classes! That was great seeing Emily! She was making the food as that is her church! She was very shocked and happy to see me at her church festival! They had nice weather for it! It a bumpy ride in that grass over there. It easier to go through the elementary school parking lot! It was a car cruise too at the same time. They had very beautiful Cars and HotRods all over the place there!
I watched the PA HOUSE All weekend and they are still not done yet. Very Close. They should be done Today Monday. Almost the whole month of July they been in session. Very unusual that they are still in session on July 16th. Usually they are done by July 2nd. Not this year however.
I was freaking out here in my room on Saturday Morning when I read on the internet what happened back Home in Bethlehem at a Gas Station when a man was pumping Gas in his truck. This Following Story really had me jumping all day on Saturday because I am extremely scared of this Reptile that came out of this Guy's Truck at Wawa.
As Scott Naylor of Bethlehem pulled up to the gas pump Friday, he had no idea a beady-eyed, cold-blooded passenger lurked inside his sport utility vehicle. The unsuspecting Naylor hopped out at pump No. 5 at the Wawa at Eighth Avenue and Schoenersville Road in the city. Then someone started yelling. It was a woman at the next pump over, trying to tell him that a snake more than 5 feet long was emerging from his SUV's engine compartment, according to a Bethlehem police report.The boa constrictor, apparently someone's former pet, must have inadvertently hitched a ride by curling up on Naylor's engine overnight. The snake slithered out into the gas station's parking lot after Naylor stopped to fill up about 11:40 a.m., the report states. Bethlehem police quickly caught the snake, and no one was injured. Still, the big snake in the middle of the busy gas station attracted lots of attention, said Detective Mark DiLuzio of city police.
How was your weekend? What did you do all weekend? Weekends go by so fast! I am Wonderful! Had a great Weekend!
Watched the PA HOUSE ALL Weekend! Did not miss a minute!
Public Smoking Ban was the main topic over the weekend as they are trying to stop people smoking in public areas.
GOOD NEWS:Congress in Washington have agreed with the Internet Radio to let them temporary stay on the internet while they continue to debate on this very serious issue!!!!
I am so glad I can still listen to Jody McDonald and Glen Mac For now!!!!!!!!!!!
Hopefully stays that way!!!!!!!!!!!
Had A busy Weekend!
Friday Night the Doubleheader Baseball at the Little League Fields were both canceled due to very heavy rain and wind that we had at about 5pm Friday Night.
So, what I did instead was watch the PA House from 6:05pm to 8:50pm as they ended session at 8:50pm!
Saturday woked up at 9am because I was told there was 9:00am Baseball Practice but when I went over there, it was empty. I woke up for no reason. I could of slept in. I don't know what happened.
I watched the PA House from 12:30pm to 3:39pm as they discussed the Public Smoking Ban!
Saturday Night I relaxed all night!
Sunday at 1:30pm I went over to the ST. Clement Church Festival/Car Cruise for a bit and then came back and had Burger King for Dinner and then watched the PA HOUSE From 4:05pm to 8pm!
Here is my schedule for this week:
Monday:10am Class11am Class2pm Class3pm Class6pm Baseball Game
Tuesday:11amLAB
Wednesday:10am Class11am Class2pm Class3pm Class6pm Baseball Game
Thursday:11am Lab3pm Class
Friday:10am Class11am Class2pm Class6pm Baseball Game8pm Baseball Game
Saturday:Work in Rec HallBaseball Games
Sunday:Work in Rec HallBaseball Games
August 12th Special Olympics comes back!
I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!
I also type up notes for my Intermediate Accounting Class and Principles of Business Class on Saturday Afternoon and Sunday Afternoon!
I am ahead of everybody else in the majority of my classes!!!
All my Classes are going Great!
Another E-Mail on Wednesday!
Have a Wonderful Monday and Tuesday!
Stay Safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Songs of the day: Chasing Cars What hurts the Most HurtWho Says you can't go home Bad Day Suddenly I see Breathe 2am How to Save a Life It My Life Nomore Cloudy Days God Bless USA Crazy Beautiful You're Beautiful
PA House Number 1 Fan!
Nazareth High School Number 1 Fan!
The President of the Alan Davis, Gary Laubach, Keith Groller, Dream Kids Fan Clubs!!!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. COURTNEY DIACONT GRANDMA WEAVER JAMIE LINTZ JOHN VUKOVCICH KRISTEN BENNY PARSONSDEREK KEHOE JOSH HANCOCK Joe SchneiderFrank Klepeisz Mary Mutchler
Take Care until Wednesday!
Over and Out until Wednesday!
Weave!

No comments: