Sunday, July 01, 2007

Sunday!

Monday July 2, 2007

Welcome to July!

Due to e-mailing 2 days in a row like this, my e-mail today will be very small.

Don't forget you can sleep in on Wednesday Morning!!

You won't have to battle the traffic trying to get to work on Wednesday!!!!!

You can stay in your nice and Cozy Bed!!!!!

It sure will feel weird to have a day off in the middle of the week!

I think the students should of been given Thursday and Friday off. How are they suppose to have a family get together when they have to come back???

I will keep all of you updated on the PA House!

I am on RCN4 Tonight on the Dream Come True Telethon!!!!!!!!

The replay of the 2006 Dream Come True Telethon is on at 6:00pm Tonight!!!!!!!!

I will watch!

I was so happy to finally hear from my man, my buddy, mr. hall of famer Gary Laubach on Friday!!!!!!

He finally got my e-mail on my Yahoo Account!!!!!!!!

Maybe I need to use that account more often if people get my e-mails more over on my Yahoo Account!

I am doing great!

Had A great weekend!

Worked in my Accounting Book all weekend!

I also worked in the Rec HALL All Weekend!

The PA House were in session this weekend!

Saturday they were in until 9:15pm at night!

They are still not done yet.

They are comming back at 1:00pm Today Monday.

They even have to work on the 4th of July on Wednesday.

Sucks to be them I guess.

They should learn from other years not to wait to the last minute to get stuff done.

This is what happens when they wait to the last minute.

All these Extra days are added at the end.

Friday Night I went to the 12 year old Championship.

Airco beat Thomas Buick to win a throphy!

I got to ride around all the bases with my wheelchair which was fun and they gave me Chocolate Ice Cream and they poured water on their Coach and I got soaked along with him.

It actually felt good with the Hot Muggy Weather!

Saturday started Tournament Time!

In the Tournament I can't be in the Dugout because they use real time Umpires. Big Time Umpires.

Even Emily the Umpire not allowed to umpire these games.

Our own tournaments don't start until June 17th.

I will be lossed with no games until June 17th.

These other games will keep me busy but unfortuntely it not every night.

Here we are on the 4th of July.

How are you?

How was your weekend?

What did you do all weekend?

Are you looking Forward to a day off on Wednesday!

My E-Mail for Wednesday will be on Tuesday this week!

It was cold on Sunday.

I thought so anyway

Maybe it my imagination.

My Schedule for this week:

Monday:
10am Class
11am Class
2pm Class
3pm Class
6pm Softball Game

Tuesday:
11am Class
6pm Baseball Game

Wednesday:
10am Wakeup
4pm Picnic

Thursday:
11am Class
3pm Class

Friday:
2pm Class
6pm Baseball Game

Saturday:
Relax all Day
Work in the Rec Hall

Sunday:
Relax all Day
Work in the Rec Hall

Songs of the day:
Chasing Cars
What hurts the Most
Hurt
Who Says you can't go home
Bad Day
Suddenly I see
Breathe 2am
How to Save a Life
It My Life
Nomore Cloudy Days
God Bless USA
Crazy
Beautiful
You're Beautiful

PA House Number 1 Fan!

Nazareth High School Number 1 Fan!

The President of the Alan Davis, Gary Laubach, Keith Groller, Dream Kids Fan Clubs!!!!!!!!!!!!

R.I.P.
COURTNEY DIACONT
GRANDMA WEAVER
JAMIE LINTZ
JOHN VUKOVCICH
KRISTEN
BENNY PARSONS
DEREK KEHOE
JOSH HANCOCK
Joe Schneider
Frank Klepeisz
Mary Mutchler

Take Care until Tomorrow Tuesday!

Over and Out until Tomorrow Tuesday!

Weave!

CYA TOMORROW ON A SPECIAL DAY ON THE ANDY WEAVER NETWORK!!!!! SEE YOU IN 24 HOURS!!!!!!!

No comments: