Friday, July 27, 2007

Friday!

LAST WEEKEND EVER OF LITTLE LEAGUE BASEBALL I WILL BE IN TEARS ON SUNDAY NIGHT. I WILL BE IN TEARS ON SUNDAY NIGHT. THIS BEEN THE BEST 3 MONTHS OF MY LIVES! BEFORE THIS YEAR, I NEVER HAD AN EXPERIENCE TO WATCH A GAME IN THE DUGOUT! BEING IN THE DUGOUT BEEN A GREAT EXPERIENCE FOR ME THIS SEASON, I ALSO GOT AN UMPIRE SHIRT AND ALSO 5 HATS FROM 5 DIFFERENT TEAMS AND JUST LAST WEEKEND I GOT A BIG THROPHY! I WOULD DEEPLY WANT TO THANK ALL THE PEOPLE AT THE LITTLE LEAGUE FOR EVERYTHING THEY DID FOR ME AS THIS BEEN THE BEST SUMMER I EVER HAD IN MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Friday July 27, 2007 Busy week this was! I had a Great Week! Classes are Wonderful! 2 A'S In 1 week!!!!!!! I forgot to tell you about last weekend. Last Friday I ate Long Johns Silvers then on Saturday I ate 8 slices of Pizza!!!! Yes, you did not hear wrong, 8 slices of PIZZA!!!!!! I EAT LIKE A PIG SOMETIMES BUT NEVER GET FAT! I ALWAYS STAY SKINNY! Tonight Friday I am getting BURGER KING For Dinner! Baseball Weekend all weekend! Games at 6 and 8pm Friday Night! 10am and Noon on Saturday and then on Sunday at Noon, 2pm and 4pm! Sunday is the last day ever. The 12 year old Tournament next week is canceled. Emily the umpire is very fired up, because we all ready have all the food ready and already had Umpires scheduled for next week and now the Coaches called it off. They are obseed with playing on the road. They forgot what home looks like. At their meeting 2 weeks ago, they promised Emily that there was going to be a 12 year old tournament nomatter what during the week of July 30th and now they pulled this on Emily. She has every right to be angry right now. Polkafest 2007 at the WESTGATE MALL Saturday from 2pm to 6pm live on RCN 4! I will watch it when I get back from Baseball! Jolly Joe Timmer is the Best! Michael Vick was in court on Thursday for Dog Fighting. The Atlanta Falcons and the NFL Has Suspended him. My Name was in the Newspaper back home in my area on Thursday! Keith Groller said my name in his column which is found at www.themorningcall.com and look for Groller's Corner! Unfortuntely, I won't be at the Nazareth Football Stadium Ceremonies on August 12th because of 2 reasons. First is it is a Sunday Afternoon and Monday I have class and the Second reason is I Have a Baseball Picnic that weekend on the 11th. I will be at the HOME OPENER On August 31st on my week off! Are you ready for the weekend? What are you doing all Weekend? Anything Special? This been a tiring week for me but very exciting! Monday was Altoona Curve Baseball, Tuesday I sat at a Veterans Cermony in the GYM For 8 hours then that night sat 5 hours watching Baseball! Wednesday Night 5 more hours at Baseball, Thursday Night 5 hours of Baseball again! The last 2 nights they been playing until 11:00pm. I think that alittle too late for little kids but who am I To say. NFL Football Training Camps start this weekend! Eagles at Lehigh starting Tuesday!!!!! GO EAGLES As they are going to the SUPER BOWL THIS YEAR!!!!! Wake Forest basketball coach Skip Prosser died Thursday, the university said. Chase Utley of The PHILLIES Broke his Hand during the PHILLIES Game on Thursday. Not good at all. The program that all the Veterans got on Tuesday when they were here, the booklet about the school, my picture is in it with my OT Theraphist! The Eagles on Wednesday agreed to terms with top pick Kevin Kolb on a four-year deal. Kolb is the last of the Eagles’ eight picks to agree to terms; all of their draft picks will be under contract when training camp begins on Friday. The deal reportedly is worth $4.32 million, including $2.62 million guaranteed. Three Villanova football players being investigated in a sexual assault case had their admission to the university rescinded Wednesday night. The incoming freshmen were involved in a campus incident with a female student on July 14, which was reported to Villanova's public safety department the next day. We still have Internet Radio for now! They have came up with an Temporary Agreement while they are in discussion! That good news and I hope something good will happen! Here is my Weekend Schedule: Friday: 10am Class 11am Class 2pm Class 6pm Baseball Game 8pm Baseball Game Saturday: 9am Wakeup 10am Baseball Game Noon Baseball Game 2:30pm Polkafest at the WESTGATE MALL ON RCN4 Work in Rec Hall Sunday: 9am Wakeup Noon Baseball Game 2pm Baseball Game 4pm Baseball Game-LAST ONE EVER FOR ME IN JOHNSTOWN Work in Rec Hall PA House Number 1 Fan! Nazareth High School Number 1 Fan! The President of the Alan Davis, Gary Laubach, Keith Groller, Dream Kids Fan Clubs!!!!!!!!!!!! Songs of the day: Chasing Cars What hurts the Most Hurt Who Says you can't go home Bad Day Suddenly I see Breathe 2am How to Save a Life It My Life Nomore Cloudy Days God Bless USA Crazy Beautiful You're Beautiful I miss the Special Olympics on Sundays. My SUNDAYS Are not the Same without the Olympics! I can't wait to August 12th! R.I.P. COURTNEY DIACONT GRANDMA WEAVER JAMIE LINTZ JOHN VUKOVCICH KRISTEN BENNY PARSONS DEREK KEHOE JOSH HANCOCK Joe Schneider Frank Klepeisz Mary Mutchler Another E-Mail on Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take Care until Monday! Take Care! God Bless! Over and Out for 72 Hours (Monday Morning) Off to Enjoy the FINAL WEEKEND OF LITTLE LEAGUE BASEBALL FOR ME. Very Sad. I will be lossed next week. Over and Out until Monday! Weave!

No comments: