Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Wednesday!

Wednesday June 20, 2007

Good Morning All,

How are you?

Monday Night I broked down infront of the Lobby and had to call my Attendents to come get me. It went comput. I Sqear my wheelchair has it old mind. It works when it wants and don't work when it don't feel like it. We plug my chair in everynight and the light comes on every single night at 11:04pm when I go to LA LA Land. Lol Lol. There are some nights when it Charges Perfectly normal and other nights it don't. It a very weird and Odd Thing Let me tell ya. The Wheelchair Guy Says I take too many walks outside. How Cruel to tell somebody. It like telling a little kid in a Candy Shop that they can't eat Candy.

When I broked down infront of the Lobby Monday Night, Security would not help. They were too woried about a Deer that was on school property. They were worried that it would come in to the school.

I guess the Deer is more important than Me stranded in the a Road. LOL LOL LOL. I know where I rate. After the Deer.

I am doing Wonderful!

Having a good week!

I hope you are doing Great!

All my Classes are going Great!

I type up notes on my Laptop for all 4 classes.

I really hate Tuesdays because Tuesdays I don't have no classes at all. It sucks not having no classes. Thursdays too.

The Little League Baseball Playoffs are underway!'

Weather Permitting each night!

There have been really great Games!

Tuesday Night we only got the 5:45pm Game in. The 7:45pm Game got Washed out.

I got to go to a DANCE for a first time in a very long time and Danced with Girls too!

I am in the Dugout for Playoffs Games too.

I can't believe it comming to a end.

I will be lost when Baseball is over!!!!!!

I made a Thank

Thursday Afternoon All Classes are Canceled.

We are Having a Special Summer Activity called ''Fun in the Sun''

Should be a fun Afternoon on Thursday with Fun in the Sun! I hope it don't Rain.

Lately, It rains whenever it feels like Raining. Lol

I am missing hearing from all my buddies at RCNTV In Allentown. I really don't know why they are not getting any of my Wonderful E-mails. It really Scary. It won't let them send E-mails to me either.How Strange.

They did a Wonderful Job doing the Baseball Finals at Altoona last Weekend! They are comming back again this Saturday to do the East-West High School Football Game at Mansion Park in Altoona!

I did my First Report in my Public Speaking Class! It was about Plagiarism!

It was good having my Parents come all the way out here on Sunday to take me to Long Johns Silvers! It was Delicious! The Chicken and Fish were great!

This Friday I will most likely get Burger King when I give my Attendent Money!

You should of saw me on Tuesday Afternoon. I went outside to the H Dorm Pavilion to throw a paper in the Garbage Can and there were 2 Giant Birds right there. I was screaming so loud, the Maintainece People heard me in their shop and came out.

I want to say Welcome Back to the Center, Ms. Dee Dee Seals who been out for a whole month with a Eye Operation. It really feels good having Ms Dee Back with us! I personally missed her a lot. I kept asking my number 1 Dorm Counselor Brenda Fockler when Ms. Dee was comming back for weeks and Weeks!!!! I truly did miss Her alot. Once Again, Welcome Back Ms. Dee!

I still have that Toy Seagull here in my Room that my Number 1 Dorm Counselor Brenda Fockler Got me at Ocean City Maryland last week! That Brenda Fockler is a Wonderful Lady and I really enjoy Walking her in from work and out from Work to her Car everytime she Works!

That Seagull is pretty Cool.

Here is my schedule for the rest of this week:
Wednesday:
10am Class
11am Class
2pm Class
3pm Class
5:30pm Baseball Game

Thursday:
11am Class
3pm Class
5:45pm Baseball Game
7:45pm Baseball Game

Friday:
10am Class
11am Class
2pm Class
Baseball -Time yet to be announced

Saturday:
Baseball -Time yet to be announced

Sunday:
Relax all Day

I found a Website on the Internet that might Help Teachers Teach their English Classes a lot more Easier!

It shows how to very easily do a Biblography.

Check it out:
http://www.carmun.com/easy-bibliography-formatting-and-free-research-tools.php

I found this on Monday when I was doing my Report!

I Immedately E-mailed it to Every Teacher I know!

7th Heaven is back on Again on Sundays at 8:00pm on the CW Network!

Repeats but it better than nothing!

CBS3 spokesperson confirmed that sportscaster Steve Bucci is no longer with the station. According to industry sources, Bucci had been working without a contract for a few months and his last day at CBS3 was Wednesday. CBS3 weekday 4 p.m. sports anchor Don Bell, who was hired last year, will replace Bucci on the weekends. That leaves only Beasley Reece and Bell as full-time on-air members of the sports staff at Channel 3.

By the way, despite all the hype about Rosie O’Donnell, “The View” did not win the categories of best talk show or best talk show host at the “Daytime Emmys” Friday night. It lost both awards to Ellen DeGeneres. Can somebody explain Ellen’s appeal? Now-retired Bob Barker won his 19th Emmy for “Best Game Show Host” for “The Price is Right.” “The Young and the Restless” and “Guiding Light” tied for best daytime drama.

BLOOMINGTON, Ind. -- Terry Hoeppner, hired to revive Indiana University's foundering football program, died Tuesday of complications from a brain tumor, just two seasons into a rebuilding program that energized fans. He was 59.

Top Movies
1. Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer
2. Ocean's Thirteen
3. Knocked Up
4. Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
5. Surf's Up
6. Mr. Brooks
7. Hostel: Part II
8. Nancy Drew
9. Shrek the Third
10. Spider-Man 3

Top Cast/Crew
1. Jessica Alba
2. Emma Roberts
3. Chris Evans
4. Ioan Gruffudd
5. Julian McMahon
6. Doug Jones
7. Katherine Heigl
8. Michael Chiklis
9. Lisa Ann Walter
10. Natassia Malthe

Songs of the day:
Chasing Cars
What hurts the Most
Hurt
Who Says you can't go home
Bad Day
Suddenly I see
Breathe 2am
How to Save a Life
It My Life
Nomore Cloudy Days
God Bless USA
Crazy
Beautiful
You're Beautiful

Monday Night I stayed awake to Midnight Watching The PA House!

They were in Session very late!!!!!!!!

PA House Number 1 Fan!

They have a busy Month!

They are in session every week this month!

They are in session this morning on Wednesday at 11:00am!

They have been having a very busy week this week!

Lots of very good topics this week on the house floor.

Full Little League Baseball Report on Friday!!!!!!!

Another E-Mail on Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get Well Wishes to my Friend Chad Lusko who broked his leg.

Also, Get Well to an Attendent here for one of the Agencies, Connie who also broked a leg the other well!

I don't know why everybody breaking their legs lately.

It's not very cool.

I hope Both of them Recover very soon!

Take Care until Friday!

Over and Out until Friday!

Weave!!!!!!!!!

No comments: