Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Wednesday!

Wednesday June 13,2007,

No Altoona Curve Game Tonight.

3 People backed out at 9:45pm last night

I am extremely Dissapointed.

I really wanted to go bad.

People don't know how to have fun anymore and get out of this place for a few hours for a good reason. They are too involved in finding ways to get themselves in trouble. Nobody signed up for Fishing on Thursday Either. It really redicious.

I still get Baseball Tonight However!!!!!

Little League Style!!!!!!

It's Girl Softball Too!

Altoona is where the High School Baseball State Finals are being held on Friday and Saturday!

How are you? Are you staying cool? It is a Hot and Warm Summer already and it not even Summer!!! June 21st is Summer! June 21st is also Fun in the Sun here at H.G.A.

How is your Week?

I am Doing Wonderful! On Tuesday I was trying to plug my Wheelchair in to be charge while I was on the computer and I hurt my hand. That Charger is heavy. I was trying to be independent. My hand is better now!!!!!

All my classes are going great and enjoy them!

I hate Tuesdays and Thursdays when I don't have no classes.

I am now an Honorary Umpire for the West Surburban Little League!

This past Saturday, the Head Umpire ''Emily'' gave me an Umpire Shirt!!!!!!!!!!! With Autographs from every team in the whole League!

I have to wear it every single night!

My Busy Week Continues to Roll on:

Wednesday:
5:45pm Baseball Game in the Dugout
8pm Softball Game

Thursday:
5:45pm Baseball Game in the Dugout
7:45pm Baseball Game in the Dugout

Friday:
5:45pm Baseball Game in the Dugout

Saturday:
10am Softball Game
1pm Baseball Game
3pm Baseball Game in the Dugout
5:30pm Baseball Game in the Dugout

Tuesday was Horseback Riding but I did not go.

I am backing out of the Drag Race Trip for Saturday.

Saturday is the last day of the Regular Season of Baseball.

Playoffs Starts next Tuesday!

Boy, Did the Season Fly By!

TEAMS I WILL BE IN THE DUGOUT WITH:

WEDNESDAY JUNE 13
Went to an Altoona Curve Baseball Game

THURSDAY JUNE 14
5:45PM KORNS CALVANIZING-AWAY
7:45PM RAY ORTHODICS-AWAY

FRIDAY JUNE 15
5:45PM FRIENDLY CITY BOX-AWAY

SATURDAY JUNE 16
3:15PM AIRCO-AWAY
5:30PM KORNS CALVANIZING-HOME

Songs of the day:
Chasing Cars
What hurts the Most
Hurt
Who Says you can't go home
Bad Day
Suddenly I see
Breathe 2am
How to Save a Life
It My Life
Nomore Cloudy Days
God Bless USA
Crazy
Beautiful
You're Beautiful

PA House Number 1 Fan!

They have a busy Month!

They are in session every week this month!

They are in session this morning on Wednesday at 11:00am!

They have been having a very busy week this week!

Lots of very good topics this week on the house floor.

Some news for you:

98 Million Dollars over the next 5 years for everybody to be home in their homes and for old people not to go into nursing Homes.

A Concurrent Resolution memorializing Congress to designate September 11 as "National Emergency Responders' Day," declaring September 11 as "Pennsylvania Emergency Responders' Day" and recognizing emergency responders for their valuable service

A Resolution designating the month of September 2007
as "Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month" in Pennsylvania.

A Resolution recognizing June 12, 2007, as "Dairy Farmers Appreciation Day" in Pennsylvania

An Act amending the act of July 10, 1981 (P.L.214, No.67), known as the Bingo Law, further defining "bona fide member."

"An act regulating the appointment, promotion, suspension, reduction, removal and reinstatement of employes (except superintendents, assistant superintendents, inspectors, chief clerks and school guards) in bureaus of police in cities of the second class; and defining the powers and duties of civil service commissions in such cities for such purposes," further providing for qualifications for appointment in the competitive class of the civil service.

They are in session on these Following Dates:
June 12, 13, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, and 30

For more information: http://www.legis.state.pa.us/WU01/LI/SC/HC/0/SC/SUPA.HTM


I will be watching!!!!!!

A Full Little League Baseball Report on Friday!!!!!!!

Another E-Mail on Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take Care until Friday!

Over and Out until Friday!

For my High School Teachers:

Thanks for another great year on my e-mail network!

Another Great Year of the Andy Weaver E-mail network!!!!

Have a Great Summer and see you in Late August for a brand new school year!!!!!!!

For Everybody Else,

I will see on Friday and all summer long!!!!!!!!

Weave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: