Thursday, June 21, 2007

Thursday!

Friday June 22, 2007

I would like to Dedicate this E-mail This Morning to all the wonderful staff members who are retiring from here at the Commonwealth Technical Instititute (Hiram G Andrews Center)

I am honored and very proud to have gotten to know these wonderful people and wish them the very best on their Retirement. It has to be a Wonderful Feeling to retire!

The Following Names are:
Lori Hutchinsion-Director of Student Life
Ruth Kucera-Education
Leo Winkler-In Charge of Doing Tours around the Building
Robert Nelson-Education-Culinary Arts and is the one who helps cook the Food that we eat here at the H.G.A. Cafeteria. Sometimes Good and Sometimes Bad. (The Food that I like: Hot Dogs, Hamburgers, Barb Pork, French Toast)

I had Ms. Kucera in 3 classes during my time here and was a Wonderful Teacher and really tooked her time While Teaching to make sure Students knew what was going on! I will truly miss my former Teacher Ms. Kucera!

Congrations to all of them and they will truly be missed here at H.G.A.

It felt weird on Thursday Night not having no Baseball Games.

A RARE Thursday Night off.

The Storm that we had on Tuesday Night put them 1 day behind.

ORRIGINALLY, They were suppose to be in Action Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. BUT, Not Now.

Now, they are in action Wednesday, Friday and Sunday

It will feel weird not having no Baseball on Saturday.

It will feel weird being at Baseball on Sunday!

A Special Sunday Afternoon Baseball!!!!!!!!

We Made it through yet another Week as these Days are Zipping By like Magic!

Are you ready for the Weekend?

What will you be Doing all weekend?

Anything Fun?

It will be a Hot Weekend!

I hope you Stay Cool This Weekend!

I am Doing Great!

All My Classes are Going Good!

I spent all night Thursday typing up Notes while Watching the PA HOUSE!

Wednesday All My Classes were Canceled all 4 of them. Due to a Retirement Party.

Thursday Afternoon I went to Fun in the Sun for a few minutes but I used that free time to do some paperwork here in my room! Lots of Paperwork All the Time!

Accounting Work and also all of my TV Paperwork that I keep up with!!!!!!!!!!! Between Both of them I am always Busy!!!!!!!!

I also wanted to get to my room to watch the PA HOUSE!

They were in Session Thursday All Day and Night!

They normally have Thursdays and Fridays off but not this week. They had to work on Thursday which made a mess in my Tv Schedule Notebook canceling Originally Scheduled Programs to make way for the PA House.

They had a Fight on Thursday because they weren't even allowed to take a Lunch Break because of all the Work they need to take care of.

Thursday Afternoon my 3:00pm Class was Canceled Because We Had ''Fun in the Sun'' which was a lot of fun and we had Wonderful Weather for this Great Event! There were Food, Drinks and Games! We had Water Balloons, Contests and many other exciting things out there on Thursday Afternoon! It gives all the teachers a break from Teaching!!!!!!!

I have to say, It been rough this term for Teachers because starting this term, they have to have LAB Periods for students which means no free time anymore for Teachers. That why we never get any Test Grades Back. I really don't like not knowing what I get on Tests. It really nerveracking not knowing what I get on Tests.

There was a lawsuit that somebody put against the School and because of that Lawsuit, Teachers now have to have LABS For each class that they teach and sometimes they are scheduled at the same time time they have classes to teach which really give my teachers an pounding Headache.

Us Wheelchair kids keep getting messed up while the Walkers can go on all these trips. It not fair for the Wheelchair people. There have been many trips the last few weeks that the Wheelchair people have not been able to go on because nobody want to go get the new bus in Harrisburg. I don't know what taking so long. We pay for these trips and then they tell us only WALKERS can go.

I should e-mail my Buddies in Harrisburg at the PA HOUSE And really complain.

It really not Fair that People like me who are in Wheelchairs can't go on these trips.

Another Death this week:

Joseph G. Itzy Schneider Sr. of Northampton, died June 18, 2007 in Nazareth. He was the husband of the late Elizabeth A. (Fota) Schneider, who died in 1996. Born in Northampton, he was the son of the late late Joseph and Helen (Reppert) Schneider. Joseph was the owner and operator of Joe Schneider Roofing and Siding for more than 55 years. Contributions: May be made to the Northampton Athletic Association, c/o the funeral home, 18067.

Songs of the day:
Chasing Cars
What hurts the Most
Hurt
Who Says you can't go home
Bad Day
Suddenly I see
Breathe 2am
How to Save a Life
It My Life
Nomore Cloudy Days
God Bless USA
Crazy
Beautiful
You're Beautiful

PA House Number 1 Fan!

I miss the Special Olympics on Sundays.

My SUNDAYS Are not the Same without the Olympics!

I never miss a minute of the PA House!!!!!!

A Full Little League Baseball Report on Monday!!!!!!!

My Weekend Schedule:

Friday:
5:45pm Semifinal Baseball Game 1
7:45pm Semifinal Baseball Game 2

Saturday:
Relax All Day
7:00pm Watch the East-West All Star Football Game on PCN

Sunday:
2:00pm Playoff Baseball Championship Game 1 of Best of 3


R.I.P.
COURTNEY DIACONT
GRANDMA WEAVER
JAMIE LINTZ
JOHN VUKOVCICH
KRISTEN
BENNY PARSONS
DEREK KEHOE
JOSH HANCOCK
Joe Schneider
Frank Klepeisz
Mary Mutchler

MY GRANDMOTHER WHO I REALLY MISS A LOT

I STILL THINK OF MY GRANDMOTHER EVERYDAY.

Another E-Mail on Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take Care until Monday!

Over and Out until Monday!

No comments: