Sunday, June 17, 2007

Sunday!

Monday June 18,2007,

How was your weekend? What did you do all weekend? I am Doing Wonderful! I had a great Weekend!

It was a very busy Weekend!!!!!! I worked extremely hard in my Intermediate Accounting Book over the Weekend!!!!!!! I went alittle ahead in the Book! The bad thing about that is when the teacher assigns Homework this week, I won't have nothing to do because I have already done it! I am a very hard working student! I do things immediately after I get them to do!

Sunday My Parents came to visit! They brought me Coca Cola, Chocolate Candybars and T-Shirts! They tooked me to Long Johns Silvers! I had Fish and Chicken and French Fries!!!!!
It was all good!!!!! They came in a brand new Car!

Saturday I ate Dinner at the Baseball Fields at 3:00pm! One of the Coaches for one team brought me a Hot Dog with Ketchup and Mustard and a big Size of Fries! That was my Dinner even though it was only 3:00pm.

This one Team Korns Calvanizing were having a End of the Season Party after the 5:30pm Game Saturday Night at Murphey's in Downtown Johnstown. They wanted to take me in their car and bring me back around 9:30pm-10:00pm. I couldn't go because of my Power Wheelchair. There was no way to get my Power Wheelchair in their cars. I don't have a manual Chair. I really felt bad because they extremely wanted me to go with them. I really hope they are not too disapointed. It was a very nice offer by them to ask me to go with them to eat Wings and Chicken in Downtown Johnstown!

Saturday Was the Last Day of the Regular Season.

Friday Night I was there from 5:24pm to 9:58pm!

Saturday I was at the Baseball Fields from 12:34pm to 4:41pm and then from 5:18pm to 7:32pm!

I was in the Dugout for all 3 Games!

For the Playoffs I will be in the Dugout too!

2 Games on Tuesday Night and 2 Games on Thursday Night then the Championship on Saturday at a time TBA.

I can't believe it comming to a end already.

It feels too early.

There gotta be somekind of Ball in July.

Last year I remember being stuck in the stones after a game in the middle of July.

Sunday I worked all alone! I was the only staff member! I had to cover the Gym and the Rec Hall at the Same Time!

I miss the Special Olympics!

I can't wait until August when they come back! In 2 Months!

Friday I watched all 4 of the PIAA Girls Softball Championships on PCN! All 4 Games were on LIVE!

Saturday when I was in my room I watched the PIAA Boys Baseball Championships on PCN!

Sunday after my Parents left and when I am in my room between Working, I watched the Replays of all 4 PIAA Boys Baseball Finals on RCN4 TV!

Great Job by the RCN TV Prouduction Crew for another excellent job doing the PIAA Baseball Finals in Altoona at Blair County Ball Park for the Pennsylvania Cable Network!

Another Busy week for the PA House!

Today 1:00pm
Tuesday 11:00am
Wednesday 11:00am

I will be watching the PA House!

Thursday is Fun in the Sun Day here at H.G.A!

All Afternoon Classes are canceled.

I will never Eat Stuff in a grocerry Store after comming across this story

Please Read this clip I found on this one Website in Philadelphia Pennsylvania:

PHILADELPHIA -- A Philadelphia family said they made a disturbing discovery at the dinner table Wednesday night.

Earl Hartman, of South Philadelphia, said the incident started at a Pathmark supermarket with a can of green beans and ended in his kitchen.

"I'll never eat green beans again, I'll tell you that," Hartman said.

Even the Jolly Green Giant might think twice about changing his diet if he found a snake head in his beans.

How scary is that?

Now I am afraid to eat anything.

I look in my food before I eat anything.

If I ever found something such as a snake, I think I would first scream then die from a massive hartache.

Birds and Snakes I don't like at all.

You might but I don't.

My Schedule for this week:

Monday:
10am Class
11am Class
2pm Class
3pm Class

Tuesday:
11am Class
5:45pm Baseball Game
7:45pm Baseball Game

Wednesday:
10am Class
11am Class
2pm Class
3pm Class

Thursday:
11am Class
3pm Class
5:45pm Baseball Game
7:45pm Baseball Game

Friday:
10am Class
11am Class
2pm Class
Baseball -Time yet to be announced

Saturday:
Baseball -Time yet to be announced

Sunday:
Relax all Day


Weekend Scores:

Big 33 Football Game in Hershey:
• Pennsylvania 28, Ohio 10

PIAA BASEBALL FINALS IN ALTOONA:
1A:• Minersville 4, Johnsonburg 1
2A: • Bald Eagle 6, Kutztown 1
3A: • Punxsutawney 5, Marple Newtown 4
4A: • Seneca Valley 9, Souderton 1

PIAA SOFTBALL FINALS AT SHIPPENSBURG UNIVERSITY:
1A: • Curwensville 7, Upper Dauphin 3
2A: • Philipsburg-Osceola 11, Brandywine Heights 6
3A: • Susquehannock 3, Springfield Delco 2
4A: Pennsbury 3, Latrobe 2

GET WELL WISHES TO MY FRIEND FROM HIGH SCHOOL SAMANTA POWELL

SAMANTA WAS IN A ACCIDENT ON ROUTE 33 ON THURSDAY AFTERNOON AND HAD TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL ON MEDEVAC HELICOPTER. HOPEFULLY SHE IS BETTER!!!!!! GET WELL!

Songs of the day:
Chasing Cars
What hurts the Most
Hurt
Who Says you can't go home
Bad Day
Suddenly I see
Breathe 2am
How to Save a Life
It My Life
Nomore Cloudy Days
God Bless USA
Crazy
Beautiful
You're Beautiful

PA House Number 1 Fan!

They have a busy Month!

They are in session every week this month!

They are back This Afternoon!

They return at 1:00pm Today!!!!!!

They are in session on these Following Dates:
June 19, 20, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, and 30

I never miss a minute of the PA House!!!!!!

A Full Little League Baseball Report on Wednesday!!!!!!!

Another E-Mail on Wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take Care until Wednesday!

Over and Out until Wednesday!

Weave!

No comments: