Saturday, June 30, 2007

Saturday!

Hey Everybody!

Another Weekend!

Last Day of June!

June 30, 2007

I hope you had a Wonderful Month!

Wednesday is the 4th of July

We have off

Only 1 day.

How are you?

How was your week?

I Am Wonderful!

Classes are going great!

I am in Johnstown All Weekend!

I am working in the Rec Hall all weekend Long!

7th Heaven at 8:00pm Sunday Night!

1 Little League Baseball Game This weekend.

Tonight Saturday at 6:00pm!

I will be there!

No Special Olympics until August.

My Weekend Schedule:

Saturday:
Relax All Day
Working in the Rec Hall All Night
6:00pm Baseball Game

Sunday:
Relax All Day
Working in the Rec Hall All Night

What are you doing all weekend?

Another E-Mail on Sunday Night!

Check Back on Sunday Night!

Nazareth Number 1 Fan!

PA House Number 1 Fan!

7th Heaven at 8:00pm Sunday Night!

I will work in the Rec Hall All Weekend!

Today Saturday I will work on my Accounting Stuff!

I will also do a lot of Relaxing Today Saturday!

Have A Great Weekend!

See you Sunday Night!

Stay Cool this Weekend!

It suppose to be a very Hot Weekend!

Take Care!

Over and Out!

Later,

Weave!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: