Saturday, June 23, 2007

Saturday!

Hey Everybody!

Another Weekend!

How are you?

How was your week?

I Am Wonderful!

Classes are going great!

I am in Johnstown All Weekend!

Thunder in the Valley weekend in Johnstown!

Lots of Motorcycles and noise!

Little League Baseball Playoffs Game On Sunday at 6:00pm!

My Weekend Schedule:

Saturday:
Relax All Day
7:00pm Watch the East-West All Star Football Game on PCN

Sunday:
6:00pm Playoff Baseball Championship Game 1 of Best of 3

What are you doing all weekend?

Another E-Mail on Sunday Night!

Check Back on Sunday Night!

Nazareth Number 1 Fan!

PA House Number 1 Fan!

PA House Returns Monday at 1:00pm!

7th Heaven at 8:00pm Sunday Night!

I will work in the Rec Hall All Weekend!

Today Saturday I will work on my Accounting Stuff!

I will also do a lot of Relaxing Today Saturday!

Have A Great Weekend!

See you Sunday Night!

Stay Cool this Weekend!

It suppose to be a very Hot Weekend!

Take Care!

Over and Out!

Later,

Weave!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: